Blush and Borrowed

Mount Prospect, IL View map

Blush & Borrowed is a one-stop-shop specializing in celebrations.

No matter how big or small, we strive to create custom events that bring our client's vision, creativity and taste to life. We believe in capturing the unique personalities of our clients through curated, vintage rentals, creative design and event coordination to create an unforgettable experience.

Let us take care of the details so you can soak in every little moment of the big day!

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Brianna
    Brianna C. Married on 11/16/2019

Beyond what I could’ve imagined!

There are not enough words to express how beautiful and stress-free Vicky and Alicia made my wedding day!

Not only were their rental items breathtaking, but they took the time to meet me in person, learn about my vision and help bring it come to life!!

Our family and friends are still raving about how beautiful everything looked (no surprise here) and it was all thanks to Vicky and Alicia.

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND Blush & Borrowed to help with your special day, no matter the occasion!
    Cathy Married on 09/08/2018
    I had the joy working with this team for our daughter‘s wedding.

We had a lot of moving parts that needed to be organized and fine-tuned at the venue on the day of her wedding. These ladies were amazing! Words cannot describe the effort and attention they gave to every little detail. The communication and checking throughout the day was just so professional and reassuring.

They are friendly, enthusiastic, and clearly love what they do.
  • Melanie
    Melanie Married on 06/30/2018
    Vicky and Alicia at Blush and Borrowed have been amazing to work with. My biggest stress for my wedding is the planning and preparation before the wedding, and the day of the wedding. People say that I shouldn't have to set up my own wedding, I should be enjoying myself. Blush and Borrowed have made me feel so comfortable. I have so much confidence in them to make my special day great. They are always available to answer my questions, and they are going to go to any height to make my dreams come true. Anything that I have needed so far up to the wedding, they have been there for to help and support. They are not charging me enough for what they are doing for me and my fiance. My fiance is a penny pincher, and he said that hiring Blush and Borrowed has been his best investment yet. He never wold have let me hire them if he did not feel that the price was worth it. Happy wife, happy life! Blush and Borrowed are doing just that. My fiance and I rave about them all the time. We would defiantly recommend them to anyone.

Mount Prospect, 60056
Location of (Blush and Borrowed)

Other vendors in Chicago Suburbs for your wedding