185 sw 7 street apt 4304, Miami, FL 33130 Map · Phone number

About Blue Studio Miami

Once upon a time ...

Nine years ago I landed in Miami with my canon A-1 (still film), my backpack, and only $10 in my pocket. I looked around the airport, hoping the next step would somehow fall into place. The $10 I had would not take me far, especially since I decided to buy a diet coke (at airport price) that left me with only $5. I was 21 years old and looking for a dream, an adventure, a path. With a degree in film-making and photography I had to wash dishes and deliver newspapers for a year (as much as I hated the job, it gave me enough money for a decent equipment). After that I just aimed for the moon, and the hard work paid off really fast. My camera is not film anymore. It's a Nikon D4. My old 50mm lens is still around but has lots of new friends, lenses I used to stare at in magazines. I make a living out of taking pictures. The idea that was once a dream is now my lifestyle, and I am truly happy I get to do what I love everyday of my life.

I fell into weddings by accident. It started as a gig, but shortly after I realized that I am not only taking pictures, but I am witnessing a new beginning. I am creating proof of love for future generations. In this strange and crazy world I get to show that love is never overrated. I have shot in mansions, gardens, churches, museums, and back yards all over the world. And even though they are all different, I am always capturing the same thing: LOVE. I want to stop time and make these emotions last forever: the tears, laughter, dancing, nerves, happiness. Making sure that in 10, 20, or even 30 years from now people can look at my pictures and remember what they felt on that specific day is what drives me. I want children to look at their parents albums and hope that one day they will feel the same way. I want to make sure that falling in love never goes out of style.

Follow Blue Studio Miami on

leeanne0533
h0620
claudine0073

16 Reviews for Blue Studio Miami

Chantal and her team were amazing! I received so many compliments from our engagement pictures that were shown during the reception. I can’t wait to see the wedding photos.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Rachel · Married on 01/20/2013

Chantal shot for both our engagement photos and our wedding and was absolutely wonderful! We could not be happier with the way things turned out. She is professional, fun, efficient and extremely talented. We cannot recommend her highly enough!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Delia · Married on 08/18/2012

Chantal is absolutely wonderful. From the very first phone conversation she was very relaxed and friendly and very responsive. The day of the wedding she showed up early, maneuvered a bridal suite with an insane amount of people where nobody was ready, but she made us laugh and kept us relaxed and in the moment. We got the discs back within a month of the wedding and the photos are INCREDIBLE! She captured wonderful moments with my family and friends and we can't imagine anyone doing a better job with our day. If you have the opportunity, HIRE HER! You won't be sorry.

Sent on 09/24/2012

Blue Studio Miami FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,012.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,046.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Matted Prints, Negatives, Prints