Blown Away Salon and Spa

Owatonna, MN View map
  • Attina
    Attina Married on 05/20/2017
    I used Blown Away Salon & Spa for my bridal shower hair and make up. Jen was willing to take my pinterest inspiration and make it into a beautiful work of art! Everyone at the shower commented on how lovely my hair and make-up were and I felt very beautiful and confident all day. Jen did an amazing job to ensure that the job was done on-time and that is was done perfectly. I had a braided look and Jen took the time to redo one of my braids to make sure that it laid correctly. Striving for prompt, dependable, and timely service, Jen recruited one of the salon's make-up artists to start my make-up while she was finishing my hair so we would make it out of the salon on time. Additionally, for the quality of service I received, it was such a great value!!! I was completely blown away that I paid less than $100.00 for a half-do and full make-up that lasted through the night at my bachelorette party! I would recommend Blown Away Salon and Spa in a heart beat to anyone who is looking for exceptional quality and a great price.
  • User1305810 2+ years ago
    Blown Away Salon did hair and makeup for our wedding in August 2013, and I am writing this review as the bride.

If you're looking for a professional, creative and all-around wonderful place to have your hair and make-up done for a special event, you've got it.

Kristie, Liz and Sloane were wonderful to be around (so cheerful!) and Kelsey, the owner, runs a very professional shop. There is a contract, and for a small fee they will rent out their salon (so your bridal party can get ready privately) or go somewhere else (they came to our church to do hair and makeup on site).

Not only were they early (!) for our day, they did everything efficiently without at all rushing their work. They honored each person's style and did an excellent job- from the Mother-of-the-Bride to the young Flower Girls.

I was very impressed with the process, and the end results!

Real Weddings

• Tiffany & Brian
    114 photos · 04/28/2018

159 18th St. SW STE 4 Owatonna, 55060
Location of (Blown Away Salon and Spa)

Other vendors in Minneapolis for your wedding