Orangevale, Orangevale, CA 95662 Map · Phone number

About Blossoming Beauties

Blossoming Beauties is a wedding makeup artist based out of Orangevale, California. Owner Tanya considers it an honor to be a part of each clients' big day and strives to help each one look and feel like their best self.

Experience
Tanya started with a four-month makeup training program in Montreal, Canada. She has been working as a makeup artist for 15 years, working in runway, television and editorial. Her work has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings.

Blossoming Beauties offers many makeup services for you and your bridal party to feel confident and flawless walking down the aisle, as well as providing trial services. The wedding makeup services she offers include:

• Airbrush makeup

Portrait
kb13urmyart062

8 Reviews for Blossoming Beauties

Michelle · Married on 06/12/2016

There is no better compliment than repeat business. I used Tanya a couple of years ago for my boudoir photos. There was no one else I could imagine using for my wedding. She is an absolute delight! My bridesmaids loved her personality and energy and of course the awesome makeup artistry! Tanya is a wonderful makeup artist and a really rad chick that is so easy to get along with. She made me look amazing for my big day!! Thank you!

Sent on 06/14/2016
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 06/09/2016

If genuineness was a rating she would have received a 5 star on that too. Tanya is amazing at what she does and you can tell that she loves it. When I thought that I knew what I wanted, she started at the basics and helped me manage the idea of my look. She was so considerate with timing and was as punctual as ever for my trial. Though I did not necessarily return the favor for the bridal shower day. With that being said, when I showed up at her house, extremely hungover, not feeling good at all. Only wanting to lay down, Tanya offered me cereal, ginger ale, and a pillow. Right along with her positive words to help me get through the day. When I only wanted to lay down, Tanya adapted and did my makeup on the GROUND! She let me lay down and worked with it! She didn't let anything stop her and went with the flow. Pillow from her home and everything! I couldn't have asked for a more considerate and helpful makeup artist. And that is exactly what she is, an artist. Absolutely would hire again!

DID YOU HEAR ME THOUGH, SHE DID MY MAKEUP WHILE I LAID ON THE GROUND. THAT IS AMAZING!

Sent on 02/28/2016

Tanya of Blossoming Beauties has done my makeup on many occasions and though I've used several makeup artists in the past for events and photo shoots, Tanya is far and away the BEST. She is so talented and conducts herself with the utmost professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone thinking about hiring a makeup artist. You will be hard pressed to find someone better.

Sent on 02/05/2016

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 175.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer? Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Brow/Lash Tinting, Tattoo Coverage

• Orangevale Orangevale, CA, 95662 See on map