Blossoming Beauties

Orangevale, CA View map

Blossoming Beauties is a wedding Makeup Artistry based out of Sacramento, California.

Founder,Tanya Tibshirani, considers it an honor to be a small (but important) part of each clients' big day and delights in helping her briadal cleintel get ready for one of the biggest moments in a woman's life.

Experience
Tanya started her Makeup Career with a four-month makeup training program in Montreal, Canada in 2001 and has woven her way in and out of the undustry since; working in runway, television and editorial. Her work has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings.Her passion is working one on one with women and highlighting their own unique beauty in preperation for special events or photo shoots.

After taking three years off to expolore a path working in "personal growth and recovery" for youth and women, Tanya has come back to one of her greatest giftings and passions and would LOVE to help YOU get ready for your beautiful moment weather it be your wedding, engagement photos, boudoir shoot or family portraits.

Blossoming Beauties offers many beauty services for you and your bridal party to feel confident and flawless walking down the aisle, and in all memories capture in photo and film. It iw always encouraged to set up a consultation or do a trial prior to your event.

The beauty services offered include:

• Makeup
  • Lashes enhancement
  • Henna Brow/Brow Tinting
  • Spray Tan's
  • Tattoo coverage

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$175

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage
    Michelle Married on 06/12/2016
    There is no better compliment than repeat business. I used Tanya a couple of years ago for my boudoir photos. There was no one else I could imagine using for my wedding. She is an absolute delight! My bridesmaids loved her personality and energy and of course the awesome makeup artistry! Tanya is a wonderful makeup artist and a really rad chick that is so easy to get along with. She made me look amazing for my big day!! Thank you!
  • Kelly
    Kelly Married on 06/09/2016
    If genuineness was a rating she would have received a 5 star on that too. Tanya is amazing at what she does and you can tell that she loves it. When I thought that I knew what I wanted, she started at the basics and helped me manage the idea of my look. She was so considerate with timing and was as punctual as ever for my trial. Though I did not necessarily return the favor for the bridal shower day. With that being said, when I showed up at her house, extremely hungover, not feeling good at all. Only wanting to lay down, Tanya offered me cereal, ginger ale, and a pillow. Right along with her positive words to help me get through the day. When I only wanted to lay down, Tanya adapted and did my makeup on the GROUND! She let me lay down and worked with it! She didn't let anything stop her and went with the flow. Pillow from her home and everything! I couldn't have asked for a more considerate and helpful makeup artist. And that is exactly what she is, an artist. Absolutely would hire again!

DID YOU HEAR ME THOUGH, SHE DID MY MAKEUP WHILE I LAID ON THE GROUND. THAT IS AMAZING!
  • User2527845 2+ years ago
    Tanya of Blossoming Beauties has done my makeup on many occasions and though I've used several makeup artists in the past for events and photo shoots, Tanya is far and away the BEST. She is so talented and conducts herself with the utmost professionalism. I would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone thinking about hiring a makeup artist. You will be hard pressed to find someone better.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner

718 Sutter St Orangevale, CA, 95630

Tuesday-Saturday
Location of (Blossoming Beauties)

Other vendors in Sacramento for your wedding