Blossom Street Florist and Weddings

• DGM Flowers & Events
  • South Florals Weddings and Events

17 Reviews for Blossom Street Florist and Weddings

robyn · Married on 12/24/2017

Blosson Street was terrific! They provided gorgeous flower arrangements that were colorful and vibrant. My bouquet was beautiful. The table settings were a tremendous value and they made our chupah look terrific! They were timely and incredibly reasonable! We lived out of town so had limited contact before our wedding and they exceeded all our expectations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Dan · Married on 01/03/2015

I am the father of the bride and out of my element when helping with the wedding plans, which is a BIG project!

Every bit of help along the way for me was really appreciated and this especially applies to Blossom Street Florist.

First, they were able to help my daughter, the bride, design exactly the types of flowers for the table, the wedding party and her bouquet to meet exactly what was wanted. My daughter is an Artist ... this means very visually demanding.

Next, after ordering... then there was my worry that the flowers would arrive and be set up at the wedding and reception on time.
    This turned out to be a breeze because everything was delivered and set up exactly as planned and on time!

Lastly, the prices were competitive and very fair for the outstanding quality and service.

My highest recommendation to other FATHERS!
    Dan Longton
    Happy Father of the Bride!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Veronica · Married on 12/10/2014

I absolutely LOVED my wedding bouquet!!! It was GORGEOUS and well put together. Thank you for making me look even better with such amazing flowers. It was beyond expectations :-D

Sent on 12/17/2014