Blossom Street Florist and Weddings Reviews

17 | Fort Lauderdale, FL

17 Reviews for Blossom Street Florist and Weddings

robyn · Married on 12/24/2017

Blosson Street was terrific! They provided gorgeous flower arrangements that were colorful and vibrant. My bouquet was beautiful. The table settings were a tremendous value and they made our chupah look terrific! They were timely and incredibly reasonable! We lived out of town so had limited contact before our wedding and they exceeded all our expectations. Highly recommend!

Sent on 01/10/2018

Dan · Married on 01/03/2015

I am the father of the bride and out of my element when helping with the wedding plans, which is a BIG project!

Every bit of help along the way for me was really appreciated and this especially applies to Blossom Street Florist.

First, they were able to help my daughter, the bride, design exactly the types of flowers for the table, the wedding party and her bouquet to meet exactly what was wanted. My daughter is an Artist ... this means very visually demanding.

Next, after ordering... then there was my worry that the flowers would arrive and be set up at the wedding and reception on time.
    This turned out to be a breeze because everything was delivered and set up exactly as planned and on time!

Lastly, the prices were competitive and very fair for the outstanding quality and service.

My highest recommendation to other FATHERS!
    Dan Longton
    Happy Father of the Bride!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Veronica · Married on 12/10/2014

I absolutely LOVED my wedding bouquet!!! It was GORGEOUS and well put together. Thank you for making me look even better with such amazing flowers. It was beyond expectations :-D

Sent on 12/17/2014

Samantha · Married on 08/01/2014

From day 1 everything was GREAT!! It was more than I asked for. Such an amazing job was done with everything. The best ever!! Made my day a dream come true.

Sent on 12/17/2014

Eileen and Delia did such a fantastic job with my wedding flowers! I was so pleased with all of our centerpieces and the bouquets, etc. They really captured my vision and what I was hoping for with my wedding flowers. They were easy to work with and were very reasonably priced. I would recommend them to friends needing floral services.

Sent on 07/27/2014

Blossom Street Florist and Weddings's reply:

We are so happy for you!
    Thank you very much!

Great to work with!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Eileen was wonderful in providing helpful recommendations and creating the look and we feel we wanted for our wedding! We were very pleased with Blossom Street overall! Everyone was very friendly and helpful!

Sent on 12/27/2013

Nadria · Married on 11/02/2013

I would recommend Blossom Street Florist to everyone! If I ever have another big event they will be first on my list to contact. My wedding was beautiful.

Sent on 12/16/2013

I was sooo happy with the flowers on my wedding day. Eileen and her crew were awesome! I went in there sort of knowing what I wanted and she was able to direct in the right direction. I honestly could not have envisioned the flowers for the wedding being that beautiful but they were Awesome.

Sent on 02/17/2013

I had wonderful wedding flowers thanks to blossom street florist. they were very nice and friendly. My bouquet was stunning and beautiful. It was made with pink lilies, pink roses and white orchids wrapped in white ribbon with stones. It was so pretty. My centerpieces were high top glass vase and with white pink lilies and white roses around with candle lights, it was breath taking. They did such great work for me, I would recommend this florist to anyone.

Sent on 02/17/2013

Dawn · Married on 02/05/2011

As soon as I met Dehlia, I knew we would chose her for my daughters wedding florist. She was not only professional but she was attentive to every little detail that my daughter asked for for her bouquets etc.. The arrangements were tastefully and artistically done and we couldn't have chosen a better florist than Blossom Street! Thanks you Dehlia for being so good at what you do!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Michelle · Married on 03/20/2010

Great job! Very professional and well organized!

Sent on 12/05/2013

I had a pleasant experience with Blossom Street Florist. The centerpieces at my wedding were absolutely beautiful and so perfect! They were bigger than I thought they would be and I received so many compliments! The bridal party bouquets were nicely arranged, and mine had lace around the stems like I requested, however the bouquets were mostly roses when I said no roses, and dark pink when I said light pink. My bouquet should have been all ivory hydrangeas. It was all roses. Overall all the flowers were beautiful but I would suggest showing pictures to get exactly what you want. I almost wonder if my flowers were mixed up with someone else's. In the end Eileen still did a wonderful job on my centerpieces.

Sent on 01/16/2013

Debbie · Married on 10/25/2014

Eileen and Delia were VERY nice and accommodating.

Sent on 11/07/2014
  • Mrs.H <3

Nicole · Married on 01/10/2016

I recently had my wedding and despite the reception flowers being absolutely wrong, they were still gorgeous and surprisingly matched the wedding theme. I highly recommend this florist for any event they are great to work with an treat/welcome you like family

Sent on 01/16/2016

Marie · Married on 05/24/2015

Flowers were beautiful. I received many compliments.

Sent on 06/02/2015

2.0
      3.0
      2.0

Talk about anxiety!

I booked this florist based on them being closer to the area of delivery and reviews. Little did I know that 2 1/2 hours before my walk down the aisle I would have a complete panic attack and break out in hives from stress. I met with the owners and discussed flowers and shared ideas of what I wanted for my big day. I expressed that I am very simple and do not need anything extravagant and also that I do not like the color pink! The day of my wedding we get a flower delivery and here they were walking into the room with all of the flowers . I couldn't wait to see them! Well , I got a surprise ! THEY WERE WHITE AND PINK!!!! Yep pink. I called and the woman was adamant that they are ivory and pale , there was nothing pale about it . They were bright pink. I even asked the man who works for them what color they were and he agreed they were pink. I had a full fledged anxiety attack. I mean who wants to deal with this on the biggest day of their lives? Literally hours before walking down the aisle. My ceremony was to start at 5:30, they took the flowers and were suppose to bring me the right ones at 4pm. 4 O'Clock came , now its 4:30 still not here... 4:45 the owners walk in with the flowers and say they are sorry. In all honesty they took a big piece of my big day away. I barely wanted to be in pictures "the getting ready ones" because I was so incredibly stressed out. My second batch of flowers were beautiful however, I would want any bride to go through what I did at all.

Sent on 06/11/2019