1002 N Cunningham, Urbana, IL 61802 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About Blossom Basket Florist

At Blossom Basket, our experienced staff is ready and excited to assist you in selecting floral arrangements to accent your wedding day. From simple to simply magnificent, we are here to make your floral selections match your unique vision. We have several floral photo albums of arrangements we have created for inspiration. These resources can help you develop ideas and a vision for your wedding flowers.

At your first consultation meeting, we will estimate the cost of each piece you select and you will choose the colors and flowers that fit your style. We encourage brides to bring in fabric swatches, photographs, and other items that will help us interpret the style of your wedding. At this appointment you may make a $100 deposit and establish an account to reserve Blossom Basket as your florist for your wedding day.

About three weeks before your wedding, we will meet again for your final appointment. At this time we will review the complete order, confirm all details, accept the final payment and finalize your order. The day before the wedding the bride is invited back to our store to view her flowers.

We look forward to helping you plan the wedding of your dreams,

Brittany Frost and the Wedding Design Team

28 Reviews for Blossom Basket Florist

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/08/2019

Picture-Perfect Work!

Brittany helped us design our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and cake flowers, and we couldn't be happier! We weren't exactly sure what we wanted, and she took the time to provide a number of options to fit our wedding style and our budget. In our last meeting a few weeks before the wedding, I had decided that I wanted to change my bouquet a bit, and she helped bring my vision to life! Their high-quality work is worth every penny, and their friendly staff is amazing to work with.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

I had an excellent experience with Blossom Basket. I worked with Brittany several times beforehand to help decide what I was looking for. I admittedly do not know very much about flowers. She was able to take my inspiration pictures and verbal descriptions and translate them into something beautiful. She was also extremely accommodating with consultation appointments. I was able to view my flowers the day before the wedding which was great! The flowers were absolutely beautiful. I loved my experience and would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jana · Married on 03/02/2018

We got our bouquet and boutonniere from Blossom Basket and had an exceptional experience working with Brittany and her team. The final products were stunning and we have received numerous compliments about how beautiful, vibrant, and colorful they were. I could not have been happier with the service, product, or value for our money.

Sent on 06/11/2018

Award

Blossom Basket Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 58.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Preppy
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor
    Flower Crowns
    Flower Petals
    Single Flowers

• 1002 N Cunningham Urbana, 61802 See on map
    Location of (Blossom Basket Florist)