216 East Main Street, Streator, IL 61364 Map · Phone number

About Flowers Plus

Flowers Plus is a full service florist- we specialize all your wedding needs from bouquets, centerpieces, linens, and full wedding design. We strive our self to work on any brides budget, and help you to have your dream wedding.

seth morris 2

Flowers Plus 1
Flowers Plus 2
Flowers Plus 3

Mary · Married on 04/21/2018

I was planning an out of State wedding & had the vision of the perfect bouquet & flowers for the mantle at starved Rock Lodge in Utica, IL. I talked to Emilie a few times over the phone & was shocked when my flowers arrived & they were perfect!

Easiest vendor I worked with for the wedding & 1 of my favorites for sure!
    The fresh lavender was amazing too

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Flowers Plus 4
    Flowers Plus 5

Flowers Plus's reply:

Mary Thank you so much for the 5 Stars... We are so excited to hear that everything was perfect for you! We take pride in what we do so our greatest reward is to hear from happy Brides!! Thank you again for taking the time to review us, and if you are ever in Illinois stop in and see us!

Cierra · Married on 09/30/2017

Flowers Plus of Streator IL was amazing to work with! The consultation was fun and a bit educational. Emilie introduced me to my new favorite flower (the amnesia rose). She put together the best centerpieces. I had two different ones. One was a lantern surrounded by beautiful white and purple flowers and the other was a wooden box full of flowers. She also provided tin vases full of baby’s breath for the ceremony. My absolute favorite was the amazing bouquets she made for my girls and I. Our mothers loved their corsages and the men loved their Boutonnieres. Overall they did a fantastic job.

Sent on 10/08/2017
    Flowers Plus 6

Flowers Plus's reply:

Awe Cierra!! I had such a great time planning your special day with you guys!! What a fun couple you two are!! We are so greatful to be part of your day and so glad everything was perfect for you!! Thanks again, and keep us in mind of all your florals

To be honest, I know nothing about flowers. When my mom and I met with Emily when we started planning the wedding process, I had nothing to worry about as Emily knows her stuff! I showed her our wedding colors and a few pinterest photos and I let Emily do her thing! We got centerpieces and table linens from Flowers Plus as well, and our reception looked amazing! Emily was very understanding to adjusting the flowers to fit your price range. Thank you so much Flowers Plus!

Sent on 07/01/2016

Flowers Plus FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 176.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 55.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 10.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 62.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 90.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,609.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Venue Visit, Wholesale/Bulk
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral, Single Flowers

• 216 East Main Street Streator, 61364 See on map