Fancy Florals by Nancy

Fairbury, Illinois View map

$3,022 Typical Price

Your special day deserves personalized, flawless service and attention to every detail. Let our team create your floral vision and help to make your day magical with our custom floral creations including bouquets, personal flowers, ceremony decor, table centerpieces and much more.

Our past clients have chosen us for "Couples Choice Awards" in 2015, 2016, 2017 and 2018. Read through their reviews and take a look out our photos to prepare you to become our next delighted bride!!

Please click here for your free consultation.

Call or email today to receive your free consultation at 309-212-6570 or fancyfloralsbynancy@hotmail.com

Nancy has had a life-long love affair with flowers and has designed and grown extensive flower gardens as a hobby. She completed Floral Design I and II at Parkland College in 2011/2012 and opened her own floral boutique studio in 2012. Her mission is to bring you the freshest most beautiful floral design along with personalized, intimate customer service.

She is passionate about continuing to learn and enjoys taking hands-on workshops around the country to bring you the best in new product, techniques and trends. Her career highlight has been being invited to the design team for the First Lady Luncheon, Washington D.C. in 2017, 2018 and again 2019.

Most recently Nancy won 2nd place (Bridal category) and also "Reader's Choice" award in the Garden Rose contest sponsored by Alexandra Rose Farm and Florist's Review magazine.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$151

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$70

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$10

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$135

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$3,022

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Romantic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Colleen O. Married on 09/11/2021

Absolutely Amazing!

Nancy exceeded my expectations when it came to my flowers! She made my Pinterest picture come to life, but even better!! I got so many compliments on my flowers. I would definitely recommend Nancy to anyone needing flowers for any occasion. So helpful and nice : )

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Colleen for leaving us such a nice review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers and we wish you and Garrett a lifetime of happiness together.
  • Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 06/19/2021

A must-have for flowers!

Nancy did an AMAZING job on the flowers for my wedding! I wasn't too picky when it came to what kind of flowers I wanted. I trusted her to do what she does and make them beautiful, and she did not disappoint! She is also so kind and flexible with everything!

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Lauren for leaving us a nice review! We loved how your flowers turned out and enjoyed working with you and your mother to get everything just right!! Best wishes to you and Bryan!!
  • Krysten
    Krysten T. Married on 11/07/2020

Absolutely stunning

I had a very distinct vision when I came to Nancy and she was amazing from the start. She took the time to point out every Pinterest vision I have, check each type of flower with me, make sure of what I wanted out of each vision and made it happen!!! The flowers turned out more amazing then I could have ever dreamed. She did 3 different types of centerpieces that all turned out amazing, she did a one of a kind bouquet, perfectly matching boutonnières and more!! She took the time to also make sure I didn’t have to buy a lot of “extras” and even had candles and votives for me to rent from her! Everything was absolutely beautiful and I would recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy a million times to any bride.

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so very much Krysten for taking the time to leave us such a nice review! We are so happy that you loved your flowers and enjoyed working with you to create your beautiful vision. Wishing you and Ryan a lifetime of happiness together!!
  • illustration stars

• Cara & Ryan
    98 photos · 09/09/2017

Pricing

Timothy John Salon & Spa Timothy John Salon & Spa Wedding Hair & Makeup

We always get so excited when our Bride tells us her flowers are from Fancy Florals by Nancy! Such beautiful work!!

18 Cambridge Ct. Fairbury, Illinois, 61739
Location of (Fancy Florals by Nancy)

Other vendors in Springfield for your wedding