Fancy Florals by Nancy Reviews

Fancy Florals by Nancy 7
  • Jenna

Jenna Kindred · Married on 09/07/2019

We loved working with Nancy

Nancy did a great job making my vision come to life. Every arrangement was just beautiful. She was so easy to work with and was very responsive when I would email her with questions.

Sent on 09/09/2019

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Jenna for leaving us a nice review! We loved the soft fall color palette you chose for your wedding flowers. Wishing you and Josh a lifetime of happiness together!!
  • Karissa

Karissa · Married on 08/31/2019

Amazing and beautiful

Nancy and her crew (family) are absolutely AMAZING!! She was so wonderful to work with before, during and after our wedding! So professional and always making sure you are on track! Our flowers and centerpieces were so much more beautiful than we could have ever imagined! It truly made our wedding look like a fairytale! Thank you so much Nancy for all of your hard work! Truly THE florist to have for your wedding!!

Sent on 08/06/2019
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 12
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 13
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 14

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Karissa for your lovely review!! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful wedding flowers - wishing you and Brian a lifetime of happiness together!!

Jelena Verkler · Married on 08/10/2019

would recommend

I cannot say enough good things about Nancy! I came to her with no idea what I wanted and she held my hand through the whole process, creating a beautiful vision for my wedding day. She was very attentive and responded immediately when I had questions or requests. Pricing was very reasonable for the amazing product we received. The flowers were absolutely gorgeous and I received SO many compliments! Nancy was wonderful setting up and taking down everything so I didn't have to worry about anything the day of. She is also just such a lovely person and wonderful to work with.

Sent on 08/14/2019

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Jelena for leaving us such a nice review! It was our pleasure to work with you and create beautiful florals for your wedding!! Wishing you and Tom a life-time of happiness together.

Shelby Salamone · Married on 07/30/2019

Excellent Experience!

Nancy was amazing to work with! She truly brought my vision to life and went above and beyond to make sure our day was special. The flowers were absolutely beautiful and I am still receiving compliments from friends and family about how great they turned out! I would highly recommend Nancy to any friend or family member.

Sent on 07/30/2019
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 15
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 16
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 17
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 18
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 19
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 20

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Shelby for leaving us a lovely review! It was a joy to work with you and create your beautiful floral vision for your wedding flowers. Wishing you and Cole a lifetime of happiness together!!
  • Kaitlin

Kaitlin J · Married on 07/27/2019

SO Delighted and BEYOND Impressed!

Nancy is absolutely amazing! We couldn't have been more impressed with the floral arrangements that she did for our wedding this summer. I had a vision in my mind of how our reception and ceremony would look like, but Nancy genuinely exceeded my expectations. My bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, the centerpieces, the ceremony trellis, the list goes on and on...was exactly what I had hoped for and more! We got several compliments as to how beautiful the flowers were too. She truly has a knack for what she does, an excellent eye for design, and a very hard work ethic. She's also easy to work with and a wonderful communicator! My husband and I are so grateful. Thank you Nancy for EVERYTHING!!

Sent on 08/16/2019

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Kaitlin for leaving us such an awesome review! We are thrilled that you and your guests so loved the flowers; we thought everything turned out beautiful and loved the colors you chose!! Best wishes to you and Max for a lifetime of happiness together.
  • Allison

Allison · Married on 07/20/2019

Guests still raving over gorgeous flowers!

I don't even know where to begin! Nancy met with my husband and I about a year out from our wedding day and talked about our vision. I shared ideas I had on our wedding website we created and once I picked out all the girls dresses, I sent her the color swatches. I love her work and told her to work her magic with my color scheme. She was so fun and easy to work with! She checked in with us often and as we got closer to the big day, I actually started adding things! She was so flexible with me even last minute. We are so incredibly thankful for her hard work. We are also blessed to have come across her while searching for a florist. Her flowers aren't just amazing, but she has a big heart and she is a wonderful generous lady to work with. Our wedding guests have been raving about the flowers since the wedding last month!

Sent on 08/19/2019
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 28
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 29
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 30

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Wow! Thank you Allison for your awesome review!! It was our pleasure creating your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers. Best wishes to you and Brian!!

Cassandra Anderson · Married on 07/06/2019

We love Nancy!!

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with! She was able to FaceTime us throughout the process with ideas and suggestions (we live states away). She made the whole process very easy and we were thrilled with the outcome of all floral arrangements! Cannot recommend her enough!!

Sent on 08/07/2019

Patricia Martin · Married on 06/01/2019

Stunning flowers for our daughter’s country wedding

Nancy was smart, creative, helpful and professional from start to finish. From the altar and pew decorations in the church to the bouquets, boutonnières and corsages and finally to the rustic country tent decor, we couldn’t have been happier. The flowers were all coordinating colors and shapes with clever rustic touches (burlap, sticks etc. ). The centerpieces had flowers in mason jars, boxes and bottles on top of wooden hand made circles adorned with tea lights. The entrance to the tent was framed with rustic, wooden crates, cast iron lighted lanterns all draped in greens and flowers. The bales of hay painted with arrows pointing the way to the farm were also draped with greens.
    We were thrilled with the beauty and vision of Nancy’s work.

Sent on 06/09/2019
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 31
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 32
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 33
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 34

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Pat for your lovely review! It was such a pleasure working with you to create Catherine's vision for her wedding flowers.

Tami · Married on 04/06/2019

Fancy Florals by Nancy rocks the floral business!

Thanks you Fancy Florals by Nancy for providing the gorgeous florals for our son and daughter-in-laws wedding. From the very first time we met for our consultation, through the planning process, to the ceremony...you were very helpful, full of suggestions, and a delight to work with on this very special event.

I can't express how absolutely beautiful, amazing, and stunning your floral designs were for the wedding and reception 4/6/2019. All the floral designs were breathtaking and exactly what I had imagined they would be.

Nancy is extremely organized and incredible business women to work with. She and her husband Wayne worked countless hours on delivery and set-up for our son and daughter-in-laws wedding. Nancy made sure all florals were perfect (even added a few extra's) before stepping her last foot out the door.

Many, many compliments were received on Nancy's work of art. Her talents are truly amazing and her florals are from the best of the best flower growers.

Thanks you for your patience, kind and generous service, and especially for sharing our outstanding talents with us on such a glorious day!

I highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy to any bride. Fancy Florals by Nancy won't disappoint you!

Only the best to you and Wayne always! Nancy, your rock the floral business!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Wow! Thank you for your generous review!! We enjoyed creating the beautiful vision for Drake and Mary and loved working with both of you. You were a pleasure to work with - so organized!!!!

Mary Sallee · Married on 04/06/2019

Simply Stunning!

The flowers for our wedding were truly gorgeous! I wanted subtle colors with an elegant look, and that’s exactly what Nancy created for us. We brought color swatches of our wedding colors and she was able to match them and come up with arrangements of exactly what we wanted. Our venue was absolutely huge and it took us three days leading up to the wedding to decorate and get it ready, so Nancy came both Friday and Saturday mornings to setup her florals which worked out great. She was very conscientious of my questions and requests throughout the wedding planning, and quick to respond to my emails. It’s very obvious the first time you meet her how much she loves what she does and how passionate she is about her work. My two favorite flowers of all were the O’hara Garden Rose and the Quicksand Rose. Before I met Nancy, a rose was a rose to me... boy was I wrong! Thank you, Nancy, for being so patient with us throughout wedding planning and designing such stunning flower arrangements for our beautiful day. I wish I could have kept my bridal bouquet forever... it was that perfect.

Sent on 05/22/2019
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 35

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Mary for leaving us an awesome review! We loved creating your beautiful vision and wish you and Drake a lifetime of happiness together!!
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 01/26/2019

Best Florist Around!!

Nancy was so easy to work with from the very beginning. She had so many amazing ideas for our venue and thing I would have never even thought of! One thing that really stuck out was all the beautiful different vases and candelabras she had that we used for all of our center pieces. The day of our wedding once I walked into the Venue As Nancy was finishing setting up I instantly starting crying from how beautiful it turned out. Her flower arrangements transformed the entire venue! During the entire process I never worried once about the flowers because I knew I was in good Hands with Nancy. I would highly recommend Fancy Florals By Nancy!!!

Sent on 02/11/2019

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Kate for your lovely review!! Wishing you and Jeremiah a lifetime of happiness together!

Ashton · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfection!!!

We LOVED working with Nancy, she knew exactly what we wanted and took the time to hear out my entire vision! If you want a florist that will exceed your expectations and go the extra mile hire her!!!!’

Sent on 01/25/2019
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 36

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Ashton for leaving us a lovely review! Best wishes to you and Stephen for a life-time of happiness!!

Lauren Stockton · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Nancy did a great job. We were living on the other side of the country and planning all of our flowers over Skype! She really caught my vision and everything was just beautiful! Very reasonable pricing, and Nancy took care of just about everything day of!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Lucas and Lauren for leaving us a review. We enjoyed working with you to create your gorgeous vision for your wedding flowers. Congratulations to you both!!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/03/2018

Affordable, Responsive, Organized

My husband and I were planning our wedding in Illinois from Arizona and Nancy was recommended to me by a family friend. I had initially reached out to a few florists through the Knot and responses just made them seem "big box". My first contact with Nancy was a phone call where we discussed my vision of flowers and the different options she had for decoration rentals. After we got off the phone she sent me a price list and a spreadsheet to work with to see what I could do to stay within my budget. I planned a trip home for a week to take care of a lot of the wedding details and my mom and I spent over 2 hours with Nancy going over what we were looking for. I gave Nancy a few pictures of bouquets and bouts I liked and she used that to show me examples of previous work that she could use to create my flowers to stay within my budget. We ended up getting bouquets, mini bouquets for flower girls, bouts, corsages, centerpieces and pew decorations for our wedding and reception. Nancy and her husband delivered (for a small fee) and setup our flowers at the reception and ceremony venues on top of making a pit stop to drop off my bouquet at the salon I was getting ready at. That's service! I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out! Nancy does amazing work and you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/27/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 37
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 38
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 39
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 40
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 41

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Amy for leaving us a lovely review!! Wishing you and Robert a lifetime of happiness together!

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning Work

Nancy was amazing to work with! She was so understanding and flexible with everything! We over-estimated on the number of people we had invited, so naturally we overestimated the number of centerpieces we needed. Nancy was able to work with us so that we had the correct number of centerpieces and made everything super easy and stress free! Then on the wedding day, I was shocked by how absolutely stunning the flowers were. My bouquet was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. And all the centerpieces and arrangements were perfect! So many guests complimented the floral arrangements and asked who had done them! Overall extraordinarily pleased with all of Nancy's hard work! So happy that I found her and that she was available for our wedding! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Colin and Lindsey for leaving us a review. It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers - we wish you a life time of happiness together!!

Maria · Married on 10/13/2018

Bride’s bouquet

Absolutely loveeeed my bridal bouquet!! Working with Nancy was so easy, and always responded in a professionally time. All I had was a picture of an idea of what I wanted for my bouquet, I sent it to Nancy and they worked their magic. The end result was absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t have been more happier!! ❤️❤️

Sent on 10/18/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 42
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 43

Bev · Married on 09/22/2018

Nancy did a fantastic job for my daughter's rehearsal and wedding flowers. The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. Nancy is an absolute joy to work with. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Bev for leaving us the wonderful review! We enjoyed working with Erin to create her beautiful vision for her wedding flowers!

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Nancy did an absolute AMAZING job!!! I found Nancy on the knot and saw a lot of her work on Instagram. I knew right away that I needed to reach out to her to see if she was available the weekend of my wedding. When I met with her she was so incredibly kind and helped make my vision a reality. You can just tell by talking to her and seeing her work that she is truly passionate at what she does. Everyone was raving at how beautiful all of the floral arrangements were and I would recommend Nancy to everyone!! Thank you so much Nancy for all of your beautiful work!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

You are welcome Erin!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a reivew - it was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision!

Summer · Married on 09/14/2018

Nancy was wonderful to work with. Her creations for our centerpieces and our backdrop were absolutely stunning. We are so happy we chose Nancy to be our florist, it was one of the best decisions we made !

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 44

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Summer for leaving us a nice review - we loved creating your beautiful vision and truly enjoyed working with you!!

Crystal · Married on 08/05/2018

Our wedding flowers were beyond my expectation & everyone commented how extra beautiful they were!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Crystal for taking the time to leave us a review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision!!

McKale · Married on 07/14/2018

Nancy did an amazing job with all the florals for me wedding. She took my vision and turned it into something better than I could have ever thought of. She not only is an awesome florist, but also such a sweet person. She is a joy to work with, and I recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you McKale for leaving us such a nice review! We enjoyed working with you to create your colorful vision for your wedding flowers!

Miriam-Rose · Married on 06/30/2018

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with! Very thorough, attentive to detail, and a warm personality. She absolutely captured my wedding image, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you, Nancy!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Miriam-Rose for your lovely review! We enjoyed working with you to capture your vision for your wedding flowers!!

Katelynn · Married on 06/15/2018

Nancy is the epitome of floral art and talent. Nancy took my vision and made it happen. The flowers were gorgeous even after hours in 92 degree weather! Nancy is patient, kind, and very easy to work with. Her husband, Wayne, is pretty talented as well with the garland. You will not be disappointed by booking with Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Katelynn for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that the flowers held up in the severe heat and that you were happy with everything!!

Belinda · Married on 05/27/2018

Nancy did a stunning job on the flower arrangements and table center pieces for our wedding weekend! We weren't able to meet with her in person during planning but she was more than willing to video chat with us to share ideas and plan. She went above and beyond to make sure we had what we wanted for our wedding flowers. The weekend of our wedding she was prompt with the flower delivery and very proficient at setting up the beautiful reception decorations. She made our wedding weekend beautiful and just what we wanted! We highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 45
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 46
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 47
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 48

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review! It was a joy to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Nancy was absolutely PHENOMINAL to work with! She was very attentive to what I wanted and made my dream come to light! When I first saw her and my flowers, I broke down because they were just stunning and so beautiful! I highly recommend Nancy!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 49

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Brittany for your lovely review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers and you were a joy to work with!!