81 Reviews for Fancy Florals by Nancy

Flower Petals (3)
Clean Up (1)
Flower Crowns (1)
80 Fancy Florals by Nancy Reviews

Nancy was wonderful to work with. Her creations for our centerpieces and our backdrop were absolutely stunning. We are so happy we chose Nancy to be our florist, it was one of the best decisions we made !

Photo for Fancy Florals by Nancy Review - this is our backdrop Nancy created. It was beautiful!
Profile Picture Summer, 9/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Our wedding flowers were beyond my expectation & everyone commented how extra beautiful they were!

Profile Picture Crystal, 8/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nancy did an amazing job with all the florals for me wedding. She took my vision and turned it into something better than I could have ever thought of. She not only is an awesome florist, but also such a sweet person. She is a joy to work with, and I recommend her to anyone.

Profile Picture McKale , 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with! Very thorough, attentive to detail, and a warm personality. She absolutely captured my wedding image, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you, Nancy!

Profile Picture Miriam-Rose, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers, Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

Nancy is the epitome of floral art and talent. Nancy took my vision and made it happen. The flowers were gorgeous even after hours in 92 degree weather! Nancy is patient, kind, and very easy to work with. Her husband, Wayne, is pretty talented as well with the garland. You will not be disappointed by booking with Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Profile Picture Katelynn, 6/15/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nancy did a stunning job on the flower arrangements and table center pieces for our wedding weekend! We weren't able to meet with her in person during planning but she was more than willing to video chat with us to share ideas and plan. She went above and beyond to make sure we had what we wanted for our wedding flowers. The weekend of our wedding she was prompt with the flower delivery and very proficient at setting up the beautiful reception decorations. She made our wedding weekend beautiful and just what we wanted! We highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Profile Picture Belinda, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nancy was absolutely PHENOMINAL to work with! She was very attentive to what I wanted and made my dream come to light! When I first saw her and my flowers, I broke down because they were just stunning and so beautiful! I highly recommend Nancy!

Profile Picture Brittany, 3/24/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nancy was amazing to work with! I gave her a few ideas and shared several photos with her and she took off! Her knowledge of florals is so broad and deep that you can trust she knows her business :) She really went to a lot effort to make our wedding weekend special. For example, I am a huge fan of the olive branch look. She made a special effort to include olive branches and even rosemary branches from around our home place. Nancy's attention to detail and warm and caring spirit really helped make our weekend unforgettable. Thank you!

Profile Picture Zoe, 3/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nancy is amazing to work with! She listens, is very detail oriented and creative. We gave her pictures, our thoughts and ideas and she nailed it!!! The pergola Nancy decorated was so absolutely stunning it brought me to tears. The wedding and reception venue was magical with her special touch and attention to details. Thank you Nancy for a superb job! I HIGHLY recommend Nancy!!!

Profile Picture Shelly, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nancy went above and beyond creating exactly what we wanted and more! Not only was she easy to work with and friendly, but she truly listens to your likes to create something more beautiful than I could have even pictured. I highly recommend Fancy Florals By Nancy, and can't thank her enough for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Photo for Fancy Florals by Nancy Review - Beautiful pergola with Nancy's floral arrangement.
Photo for Fancy Florals by Nancy Review - The perfect back drop
Profile Picture Jenna, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nancy's work is beautiful and her attention to detail is excellent. She is very easy to work with and knows how to make a vision come to life!

Profile Picture Paige, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nancy is awesome! Such a pleasure to work with during the CRAZY wedding planning process. My florals and greenery were absolutely gorgeous, and more beautiful than I could ever have imagined.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Everything was more beautiful than I imagined. Nancy was wonderful to work with.

Profile Picture Jeni, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Our experience with Nancy was PERFECT! She really listened to what we wanted and made our dream a reality. Our bouquets were stunning, and she even made a beautiful little hair clip for our flower girl that made her feel like a princess :) I couldn't be any happier with Fancy Florals by Nancy and I would recommend her to any bride who wants the absolute best!

Profile Picture Molly, 9/23/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nancy was amazing from the knowledge & expertise that she shared at our consultation to the time and effort that she took to help set everything up the morning of the wedding. Our wedding florals were so much prettier than we even hoped for! Everything was perfect - the types of flowers, colors that she suggested and centerpieces. Would HIGHLY reccommend Nancy for all brides in the area!

Profile Picture Cara, 9/9/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Single Flowers

Nancy created a beautiful bouquet and floral arrangement for our wedding, all based off of a photo from Pinterest. She completely exceeded all of my expectations. She was informative and just a complete pleasure to work with. I would gladly work with her again and recommend her to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion! Thank you, Nancy!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Hands down, best flowers ever. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were, even the event planner and venue staff.
I am more than pleased with the flowers, service and attention to detail I got working with Nancy.

Profile Picture amanda, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nancy was absolutely amazing to work with. She is incredibly patient, kind, and a great listener. She works with you every step of the way to make sure your vision comes to life. I was truly amazed how knowledgeable she was when she could look at pictures and know exactly which flowers were pictured. After consultations with Nancy, I always felt confident and refreshed that she had everything under control. I appreciated how incredibly organized she was and how prompt she was. Nancy was helpful when suggesting ideas to stay under budget. She was such a big help on the day of the wedding when helping with the flip since my wedding and reception were at the same place. I highly recommend hiring Nancy!! She just might be the friendliest florist I have ever met! She won't disappoint.

Profile Picture Kara, 7/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

The owner of Fancy Florals, Nancy Zimmerman, is someone I am so grateful I had the opportunity to work with. She is one of the most genuine and caring people I have ever met! Nancy truly goes above and beyond for her brides and was a key component to the success and beauty of my wedding! Nancy listened to my ideas, offered great suggestions, and she created exactly what I had envisioned! She is very detail oriented and her eye for flowers is out of this world! Nancy was amazing, she was very considerate of my budget and answered countless emails in a timely manner, all to ensure my needs were met. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and so was the quality of her service! I highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Profile Picture Lauren, 7/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

We used Fancy Florals for both of my daughters weddings. One was October 1, 2016 and the other June 24, 2017. I cannot say enough good things about Nancy. She is so nice, personable, very easy to work with and strives to do any and everything to give the bride her dream wedding. She listens to the bride to understand her vision and inspiration for her wedding and she definitely delivers. At the consultation, she is so patient, makes you feel like you are the only person she has to deal with, gives you different options and definitely works with your budget. We recommended her to a friend who used her for her wedding, June 3, 2017, and they were as thrilled with her work as we were. The flowers at both my daughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments on the flowers and floral centerpieces. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who need flowers for a wedding or a special occasion. Her work is amazing and she is the best!!!!

Profile Picture Gail, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I had such an amazing experience with Nancy. She is so welcoming and friendly. When we went to our first consultation she made an impromptu bouquet for me to better visualize. She shares her great ideas on what she thinks would work best/ most affordable. Nancy was very flexible, I had made changes days before the wedding and she was able to accommodate to those changes in a timely manner. I highly recommend Nancy, especially is you are looking for someone who is detailed oriented.

Profile Picture Yesica , 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Fancy Florals by Nancy was the best wedding decision I could have made! She took my visual of wildflowers and lots of colors and went above & beyond my expectations! I was getting compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets all night long!

Profile Picture Chelsey, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

I'm so happy that we chose Fancy Florals by Nancy for our wedding! First, Nancy is an absolute delight to work with! She took the time to understand my vision and delivered the most beautiful flowers! She responded quickly to any questions or requests I had! We received so many compliments on our flowers! The bouquets, boutonnieres, pew decorations, and center pieces were perfect and matched amazingly with our blush color scheme. I would highly recommend choosing Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/24/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nancy created stunning floral arrangements and bouquets for my daughter's recent wedding. Nancy asked questions and listened to my daughter's ideas and dreams for her wedding. The end result was gorgeous! Gorgeous arbor, stunning table arrangements, and perfect bridal/bridal party bouquets!! My daughter had a vision and Nancy brought that vision to life! We loved working with Fancy Florals by Nancy!!

Profile Picture Nancy, 6/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nancy did such a great job, everything was beautiful! She was amazing at creating exactly the style I was going for! Everything from the eucalyptus garlands, the bouquets, baby's breath hair piece, rose cake toppers, and a beautiful white flower swag to go on top of the arbor we got married under-- all perfect! She was even very patient with my last minute additions and changes and is very respectful of your budget, making suggestions to lower costs. Would definitely recommend Nancy for your wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 6/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Table Arrangements, Corsages, Flower Crowns