Fancy Florals by Nancy Reviews

84 Reviews for Fancy Florals by Nancy

84 Fancy Florals by Nancy Reviews

Maria · Married on 10/13/2018

Bride’s bouquet

Absolutely loveeeed my bridal bouquet!! Working with Nancy was so easy, and always responded in a professionally time. All I had was a picture of an idea of what I wanted for my bouquet, I sent it to Nancy and they worked their magic. The end result was absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t have been more happier!! ❤️❤️

Fancy Florals by Nancy 1
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 2

Bev · Married on 09/22/2018

Nancy did a fantastic job for my daughter's rehearsal and wedding flowers. The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. Nancy is an absolute joy to work with. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Bev for leaving us the wonderful review! We enjoyed working with Erin to create her beautiful vision for her wedding flowers!

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Nancy did an absolute AMAZING job!!! I found Nancy on the knot and saw a lot of her work on Instagram. I knew right away that I needed to reach out to her to see if she was available the weekend of my wedding. When I met with her she was so incredibly kind and helped make my vision a reality. You can just tell by talking to her and seeing her work that she is truly passionate at what she does. Everyone was raving at how beautiful all of the floral arrangements were and I would recommend Nancy to everyone!! Thank you so much Nancy for all of your beautiful work!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

You are welcome Erin!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a reivew - it was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision!

Summer · Married on 09/14/2018

Nancy was wonderful to work with. Her creations for our centerpieces and our backdrop were absolutely stunning. We are so happy we chose Nancy to be our florist, it was one of the best decisions we made !

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 3

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Summer for leaving us a nice review - we loved creating your beautiful vision and truly enjoyed working with you!!

Crystal · Married on 08/05/2018

Our wedding flowers were beyond my expectation & everyone commented how extra beautiful they were!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Crystal for taking the time to leave us a review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision!!

McKale · Married on 07/14/2018

Nancy did an amazing job with all the florals for me wedding. She took my vision and turned it into something better than I could have ever thought of. She not only is an awesome florist, but also such a sweet person. She is a joy to work with, and I recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you McKale for leaving us such a nice review! We enjoyed working with you to create your colorful vision for your wedding flowers!

Miriam-Rose · Married on 06/30/2018

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with! Very thorough, attentive to detail, and a warm personality. She absolutely captured my wedding image, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you, Nancy!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Miriam-Rose for your lovely review! We enjoyed working with you to capture your vision for your wedding flowers!!

Katelynn · Married on 06/15/2018

Nancy is the epitome of floral art and talent. Nancy took my vision and made it happen. The flowers were gorgeous even after hours in 92 degree weather! Nancy is patient, kind, and very easy to work with. Her husband, Wayne, is pretty talented as well with the garland. You will not be disappointed by booking with Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Katelynn for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that the flowers held up in the severe heat and that you were happy with everything!!

Belinda · Married on 05/27/2018

Nancy did a stunning job on the flower arrangements and table center pieces for our wedding weekend! We weren't able to meet with her in person during planning but she was more than willing to video chat with us to share ideas and plan. She went above and beyond to make sure we had what we wanted for our wedding flowers. The weekend of our wedding she was prompt with the flower delivery and very proficient at setting up the beautiful reception decorations. She made our wedding weekend beautiful and just what we wanted! We highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 4
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 5
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 6
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 7

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review! It was a joy to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Nancy was absolutely PHENOMINAL to work with! She was very attentive to what I wanted and made my dream come to light! When I first saw her and my flowers, I broke down because they were just stunning and so beautiful! I highly recommend Nancy!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 8

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Brittany for your lovely review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers and you were a joy to work with!!
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 03/18/2018

Nancy was amazing to work with! I gave her a few ideas and shared several photos with her and she took off! Her knowledge of florals is so broad and deep that you can trust she knows her business :) She really went to a lot effort to make our wedding weekend special. For example, I am a huge fan of the olive branch look. She made a special effort to include olive branches and even rosemary branches from around our home place. Nancy's attention to detail and warm and caring spirit really helped make our weekend unforgettable. Thank you!

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 9
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 10
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 11

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Zoe for your lovely review!! It was our joy and pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Shelly · Married on 11/18/2017

Nancy is amazing to work with! She listens, is very detail oriented and creative. We gave her pictures, our thoughts and ideas and she nailed it!!! The pergola Nancy decorated was so absolutely stunning it brought me to tears. The wedding and reception venue was magical with her special touch and attention to details. Thank you Nancy for a superb job! I HIGHLY recommend Nancy!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 12

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Shelly for taking the time to leave us an amazing review! We loved working with you to create the perfect floral decor for Ryan and Jenna!!!

Jenna · Married on 11/18/2017

Nancy went above and beyond creating exactly what we wanted and more! Not only was she easy to work with and friendly, but she truly listens to your likes to create something more beautiful than I could have even pictured. I highly recommend Fancy Florals By Nancy, and can't thank her enough for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 13
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 14
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 15

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Ryan and Jenna for the great review! Your vision was beautiful, it was our pleasure to create it, and we can't wait to see the wedding photos!!

Paige · Married on 11/04/2017

Nancy's work is beautiful and her attention to detail is excellent. She is very easy to work with and knows how to make a vision come to life!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Paige for your lovely review! Your vision came to life beautifully!!!

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Nancy is awesome! Such a pleasure to work with during the CRAZY wedding planning process. My florals and greenery were absolutely gorgeous, and more beautiful than I could ever have imagined.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Lindsey for taking the time to leave us a nice review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Jeni · Married on 10/07/2017

Everything was more beautiful than I imagined. Nancy was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Jeni for leaving us a nice review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

Our experience with Nancy was PERFECT! She really listened to what we wanted and made our dream a reality. Our bouquets were stunning, and she even made a beautiful little hair clip for our flower girl that made her feel like a princess :) I couldn't be any happier with Fancy Florals by Nancy and I would recommend her to any bride who wants the absolute best!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Molly for taking the time to leave us a nice review! Your flowers turned out darling and we loved how the blush pink looked with the antique brown bottles!!

Cara · Married on 09/09/2017

Nancy was amazing from the knowledge & expertise that she shared at our consultation to the time and effort that she took to help set everything up the morning of the wedding. Our wedding florals were so much prettier than we even hoped for! Everything was perfect - the types of flowers, colors that she suggested and centerpieces. Would HIGHLY reccommend Nancy for all brides in the area!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 16
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 17

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Cara for leaving us a lovely review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful floral vision!!

Molly · Married on 08/30/2017

Nancy created a beautiful bouquet and floral arrangement for our wedding, all based off of a photo from Pinterest. She completely exceeded all of my expectations. She was informative and just a complete pleasure to work with. I would gladly work with her again and recommend her to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion! Thank you, Nancy!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Molly for taking the time to leave us a nice review! As soon as I saw your beautiful inspiration photo, I knew I wanted to create it!!

amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

Hands down, best flowers ever. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were, even the event planner and venue staff.
    I am more than pleased with the flowers, service and attention to detail I got working with Nancy.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Amanda for leaving us a great review! We loved creating your beautiful vision for your wedding, especially the floral staircase!!

Kara · Married on 07/29/2017

Nancy was absolutely amazing to work with. She is incredibly patient, kind, and a great listener. She works with you every step of the way to make sure your vision comes to life. I was truly amazed how knowledgeable she was when she could look at pictures and know exactly which flowers were pictured. After consultations with Nancy, I always felt confident and refreshed that she had everything under control. I appreciated how incredibly organized she was and how prompt she was. Nancy was helpful when suggesting ideas to stay under budget. She was such a big help on the day of the wedding when helping with the flip since my wedding and reception were at the same place. I highly recommend hiring Nancy!! She just might be the friendliest florist I have ever met! She won't disappoint.

Sent on 08/29/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Kara for taking the time to leave us such a nice review. We enjoyed working with you and your mother to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!

Lauren · Married on 07/01/2017

The owner of Fancy Florals, Nancy Zimmerman, is someone I am so grateful I had the opportunity to work with. She is one of the most genuine and caring people I have ever met! Nancy truly goes above and beyond for her brides and was a key component to the success and beauty of my wedding! Nancy listened to my ideas, offered great suggestions, and she created exactly what I had envisioned! She is very detail oriented and her eye for flowers is out of this world! Nancy was amazing, she was very considerate of my budget and answered countless emails in a timely manner, all to ensure my needs were met. My flowers were absolutely gorgeous and so was the quality of her service! I highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Sent on 07/29/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren for leaving us a stellar review!! We loved working with you and creating your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!

Gail · Married on 06/24/2017

We used Fancy Florals for both of my daughters weddings. One was October 1, 2016 and the other June 24, 2017. I cannot say enough good things about Nancy. She is so nice, personable, very easy to work with and strives to do any and everything to give the bride her dream wedding. She listens to the bride to understand her vision and inspiration for her wedding and she definitely delivers. At the consultation, she is so patient, makes you feel like you are the only person she has to deal with, gives you different options and definitely works with your budget. We recommended her to a friend who used her for her wedding, June 3, 2017, and they were as thrilled with her work as we were. The flowers at both my daughter's wedding were absolutely beautiful and we received so many compliments on the flowers and floral centerpieces. I would definitely recommend her to anyone who need flowers for a wedding or a special occasion. Her work is amazing and she is the best!!!!

Sent on 06/27/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Gail for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review! You and both of your daughters were wonderful to work with!!
  • Y

Yesica · Married on 06/24/2017

I had such an amazing experience with Nancy. She is so welcoming and friendly. When we went to our first consultation she made an impromptu bouquet for me to better visualize. She shares her great ideas on what she thinks would work best/ most affordable. Nancy was very flexible, I had made changes days before the wedding and she was able to accommodate to those changes in a timely manner. I highly recommend Nancy, especially is you are looking for someone who is detailed oriented.

Sent on 07/26/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Jessica for taking the time to leave us a reivew - we love to give bride's an amazing experience!!

Chelsey · Married on 06/24/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy was the best wedding decision I could have made! She took my visual of wildflowers and lots of colors and went above & beyond my expectations! I was getting compliments on the centerpieces and bouquets all night long!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Chelsey for leaving us such a nice review - your wildflower vision was bright and beautiful!!