Fancy Florals by Nancy Reviews

Fancy Florals by Nancy 7
  • Kate

Kate · Married on 01/26/2019

Best Florist Around!!

Nancy was so easy to work with from the very beginning. She had so many amazing ideas for our venue and thing I would have never even thought of! One thing that really stuck out was all the beautiful different vases and candelabras she had that we used for all of our center pieces. The day of our wedding once I walked into the Venue As Nancy was finishing setting up I instantly starting crying from how beautiful it turned out. Her flower arrangements transformed the entire venue! During the entire process I never worried once about the flowers because I knew I was in good Hands with Nancy. I would highly recommend Fancy Florals By Nancy!!!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Kate for your lovely review!! Wishing you and Jeremiah a lifetime of happiness together!

Ashton · Married on 12/29/2018

Perfection!!!

We LOVED working with Nancy, she knew exactly what we wanted and took the time to hear out my entire vision! If you want a florist that will exceed your expectations and go the extra mile hire her!!!!’

Sent on 01/28/2019
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 8

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Ashton for leaving us a lovely review! Best wishes to you and Stephen for a life-time of happiness!!

Lauren Stockton · Married on 11/03/2018

Wonderful!

Nancy did a great job. We were living on the other side of the country and planning all of our flowers over Skype! She really caught my vision and everything was just beautiful! Very reasonable pricing, and Nancy took care of just about everything day of!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Lucas and Lauren for leaving us a review. We enjoyed working with you to create your gorgeous vision for your wedding flowers. Congratulations to you both!!
  • Amy

Amy · Married on 11/03/2018

Affordable, Responsive, Organized

My husband and I were planning our wedding in Illinois from Arizona and Nancy was recommended to me by a family friend. I had initially reached out to a few florists through the Knot and responses just made them seem "big box". My first contact with Nancy was a phone call where we discussed my vision of flowers and the different options she had for decoration rentals. After we got off the phone she sent me a price list and a spreadsheet to work with to see what I could do to stay within my budget. I planned a trip home for a week to take care of a lot of the wedding details and my mom and I spent over 2 hours with Nancy going over what we were looking for. I gave Nancy a few pictures of bouquets and bouts I liked and she used that to show me examples of previous work that she could use to create my flowers to stay within my budget. We ended up getting bouquets, mini bouquets for flower girls, bouts, corsages, centerpieces and pew decorations for our wedding and reception. Nancy and her husband delivered (for a small fee) and setup our flowers at the reception and ceremony venues on top of making a pit stop to drop off my bouquet at the salon I was getting ready at. That's service! I couldn’t be happier with how everything turned out! Nancy does amazing work and you won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 12/28/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 9
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 10
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 11
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 12
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 13

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Amy for leaving us a lovely review!! Wishing you and Robert a lifetime of happiness together!

Lindsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Stunning Work

Nancy was amazing to work with! She was so understanding and flexible with everything! We over-estimated on the number of people we had invited, so naturally we overestimated the number of centerpieces we needed. Nancy was able to work with us so that we had the correct number of centerpieces and made everything super easy and stress free! Then on the wedding day, I was shocked by how absolutely stunning the flowers were. My bouquet was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. And all the centerpieces and arrangements were perfect! So many guests complimented the floral arrangements and asked who had done them! Overall extraordinarily pleased with all of Nancy's hard work! So happy that I found her and that she was available for our wedding! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Sent on 11/16/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Colin and Lindsey for leaving us a review. It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers - we wish you a life time of happiness together!!

Maria · Married on 10/13/2018

Bride’s bouquet

Absolutely loveeeed my bridal bouquet!! Working with Nancy was so easy, and always responded in a professionally time. All I had was a picture of an idea of what I wanted for my bouquet, I sent it to Nancy and they worked their magic. The end result was absolutely beautiful and I couldn’t have been more happier!! ❤️❤️

Fancy Florals by Nancy 14
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 15

Bev · Married on 09/22/2018

Nancy did a fantastic job for my daughter's rehearsal and wedding flowers. The arrangements were absolutely gorgeous. Nancy is an absolute joy to work with. Highly recommend her.

Sent on 10/01/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Bev for leaving us the wonderful review! We enjoyed working with Erin to create her beautiful vision for her wedding flowers!

Erin · Married on 09/22/2018

Nancy did an absolute AMAZING job!!! I found Nancy on the knot and saw a lot of her work on Instagram. I knew right away that I needed to reach out to her to see if she was available the weekend of my wedding. When I met with her she was so incredibly kind and helped make my vision a reality. You can just tell by talking to her and seeing her work that she is truly passionate at what she does. Everyone was raving at how beautiful all of the floral arrangements were and I would recommend Nancy to everyone!! Thank you so much Nancy for all of your beautiful work!!

Sent on 10/05/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

You are welcome Erin!! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a reivew - it was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision!

Summer · Married on 09/14/2018

Nancy was wonderful to work with. Her creations for our centerpieces and our backdrop were absolutely stunning. We are so happy we chose Nancy to be our florist, it was one of the best decisions we made !

Sent on 09/17/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 16

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Summer for leaving us a nice review - we loved creating your beautiful vision and truly enjoyed working with you!!

Crystal · Married on 08/05/2018

Our wedding flowers were beyond my expectation & everyone commented how extra beautiful they were!

Sent on 08/28/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Crystal for taking the time to leave us a review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision!!

McKale · Married on 07/14/2018

Nancy did an amazing job with all the florals for me wedding. She took my vision and turned it into something better than I could have ever thought of. She not only is an awesome florist, but also such a sweet person. She is a joy to work with, and I recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 08/01/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you McKale for leaving us such a nice review! We enjoyed working with you to create your colorful vision for your wedding flowers!

Miriam-Rose · Married on 06/30/2018

Nancy was absolutely wonderful to work with! Very thorough, attentive to detail, and a warm personality. She absolutely captured my wedding image, and I cannot recommend her highly enough. Thank you, Nancy!

Sent on 08/06/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Miriam-Rose for your lovely review! We enjoyed working with you to capture your vision for your wedding flowers!!

Katelynn · Married on 06/15/2018

Nancy is the epitome of floral art and talent. Nancy took my vision and made it happen. The flowers were gorgeous even after hours in 92 degree weather! Nancy is patient, kind, and very easy to work with. Her husband, Wayne, is pretty talented as well with the garland. You will not be disappointed by booking with Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Sent on 07/06/2018

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you so much Katelynn for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so happy to hear that the flowers held up in the severe heat and that you were happy with everything!!

Belinda · Married on 05/27/2018

Nancy did a stunning job on the flower arrangements and table center pieces for our wedding weekend! We weren't able to meet with her in person during planning but she was more than willing to video chat with us to share ideas and plan. She went above and beyond to make sure we had what we wanted for our wedding flowers. The weekend of our wedding she was prompt with the flower delivery and very proficient at setting up the beautiful reception decorations. She made our wedding weekend beautiful and just what we wanted! We highly recommend Fancy Florals by Nancy!

Sent on 07/02/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 17
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 18
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 19
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 20

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you for your lovely review! It was a joy to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Brittany · Married on 03/24/2018

Nancy was absolutely PHENOMINAL to work with! She was very attentive to what I wanted and made my dream come to light! When I first saw her and my flowers, I broke down because they were just stunning and so beautiful! I highly recommend Nancy!

Sent on 04/11/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 21

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Brittany for your lovely review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers and you were a joy to work with!!
  • Z

Zoe · Married on 03/18/2018

Nancy was amazing to work with! I gave her a few ideas and shared several photos with her and she took off! Her knowledge of florals is so broad and deep that you can trust she knows her business :) She really went to a lot effort to make our wedding weekend special. For example, I am a huge fan of the olive branch look. She made a special effort to include olive branches and even rosemary branches from around our home place. Nancy's attention to detail and warm and caring spirit really helped make our weekend unforgettable. Thank you!

Sent on 04/28/2018
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 22
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 23
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 24

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Zoe for your lovely review!! It was our joy and pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Shelly · Married on 11/18/2017

Nancy is amazing to work with! She listens, is very detail oriented and creative. We gave her pictures, our thoughts and ideas and she nailed it!!! The pergola Nancy decorated was so absolutely stunning it brought me to tears. The wedding and reception venue was magical with her special touch and attention to details. Thank you Nancy for a superb job! I HIGHLY recommend Nancy!!!

Sent on 11/26/2017
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 25

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Shelly for taking the time to leave us an amazing review! We loved working with you to create the perfect floral decor for Ryan and Jenna!!!

Jenna · Married on 11/18/2017

Nancy went above and beyond creating exactly what we wanted and more! Not only was she easy to work with and friendly, but she truly listens to your likes to create something more beautiful than I could have even pictured. I highly recommend Fancy Florals By Nancy, and can't thank her enough for making our wedding day so beautiful!

Sent on 12/11/2017
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 26
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 27
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 28

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Ryan and Jenna for the great review! Your vision was beautiful, it was our pleasure to create it, and we can't wait to see the wedding photos!!

Paige · Married on 11/04/2017

Nancy's work is beautiful and her attention to detail is excellent. She is very easy to work with and knows how to make a vision come to life!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Paige for your lovely review! Your vision came to life beautifully!!!

Lindsey · Married on 10/21/2017

Nancy is awesome! Such a pleasure to work with during the CRAZY wedding planning process. My florals and greenery were absolutely gorgeous, and more beautiful than I could ever have imagined.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Lindsey for taking the time to leave us a nice review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Jeni · Married on 10/07/2017

Everything was more beautiful than I imagined. Nancy was wonderful to work with.

Sent on 10/18/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Jeni for leaving us a nice review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful vision for your wedding flowers!!

Molly · Married on 09/23/2017

Our experience with Nancy was PERFECT! She really listened to what we wanted and made our dream a reality. Our bouquets were stunning, and she even made a beautiful little hair clip for our flower girl that made her feel like a princess :) I couldn't be any happier with Fancy Florals by Nancy and I would recommend her to any bride who wants the absolute best!

Sent on 10/13/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Molly for taking the time to leave us a nice review! Your flowers turned out darling and we loved how the blush pink looked with the antique brown bottles!!

Cara · Married on 09/09/2017

Nancy was amazing from the knowledge & expertise that she shared at our consultation to the time and effort that she took to help set everything up the morning of the wedding. Our wedding florals were so much prettier than we even hoped for! Everything was perfect - the types of flowers, colors that she suggested and centerpieces. Would HIGHLY reccommend Nancy for all brides in the area!

Sent on 10/15/2017
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 29
    Fancy Florals by Nancy 30

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Cara for leaving us a lovely review! It was our pleasure to create your beautiful floral vision!!

Molly · Married on 08/30/2017

Nancy created a beautiful bouquet and floral arrangement for our wedding, all based off of a photo from Pinterest. She completely exceeded all of my expectations. She was informative and just a complete pleasure to work with. I would gladly work with her again and recommend her to anyone who needs flowers for any occasion! Thank you, Nancy!

Sent on 09/02/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Molly for taking the time to leave us a nice review! As soon as I saw your beautiful inspiration photo, I knew I wanted to create it!!

amanda · Married on 08/05/2017

Hands down, best flowers ever. Everyone commented on how beautiful the flowers were, even the event planner and venue staff.
    I am more than pleased with the flowers, service and attention to detail I got working with Nancy.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Fancy Florals by Nancy's reply:

Thank you Amanda for leaving us a great review! We loved creating your beautiful vision for your wedding, especially the floral staircase!!