Blossom Basket Florist Reviews

Blossom Basket Florist 3
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 06/08/2019

Picture-Perfect Work!

Brittany helped us design our bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and cake flowers, and we couldn't be happier! We weren't exactly sure what we wanted, and she took the time to provide a number of options to fit our wedding style and our budget. In our last meeting a few weeks before the wedding, I had decided that I wanted to change my bouquet a bit, and she helped bring my vision to life! Their high-quality work is worth every penny, and their friendly staff is amazing to work with.

Sent on 07/08/2019
    Blossom Basket Florist 4
    Blossom Basket Florist 5
    Blossom Basket Florist 6

Amanda · Married on 03/24/2018

I had an excellent experience with Blossom Basket. I worked with Brittany several times beforehand to help decide what I was looking for. I admittedly do not know very much about flowers. She was able to take my inspiration pictures and verbal descriptions and translate them into something beautiful. She was also extremely accommodating with consultation appointments. I was able to view my flowers the day before the wedding which was great! The flowers were absolutely beautiful. I loved my experience and would definitely recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 04/16/2018

Jana · Married on 03/02/2018

We got our bouquet and boutonniere from Blossom Basket and had an exceptional experience working with Brittany and her team. The final products were stunning and we have received numerous compliments about how beautiful, vibrant, and colorful they were. I could not have been happier with the service, product, or value for our money.

Sent on 06/11/2018

I went in without a clear vision for what I really wanted. Brittany was very patient. She was very knowledgable and showed me a lot of options. It was extremely helpful. The flowers turned out perfect and were absolutely beautiful - and I was amazed at how long they lasted.

Sent on 11/14/2016

Anne · Married on 09/12/2015

Two weeks before my wedding I was faced with an issue: we had no flowers. My aunt was going to take care of them, she planned to get them from a local market and arrange them herself, but fell ill. So we had a predicament, one that Blossom Basket took care of.

Despite giving them just two weeks notice, despite calling over and over and updating my order, despite giving them little direction on what I was looking for, they were extremely friendly and created beautiful bouquets and arrangements I was so proud to have at our wedding.

Sent on 10/01/2015

Erin · Married on 08/01/2015

I know a 5/5 rating is often ignored but I really have nothing to criticize about my experience using Blossom Basket Florists. Brittany was so friendly and flexible to work with, even when we weren't able to meet with her until after hours. She was willing to sit down with us when we only had a vague idea of what we wanted and helped us put together beautiful bouquets, all the while keeping in mind that we were trying to be budget-conscious. When I saw the bouquets in person the day before our wedding I was literally speechless. They had come together so beautifully and they didn't look like every other bouquet I had ever seen! I have recommended them to other friends since and they have had equally positive experiences.

Sent on 09/09/2016

Kourtni · Married on 07/11/2015

I am so glad we chose Blossom Basket for our florist! We had a really small budget so I was nervous we would have to get all the cheap flowers. I worked with Brittany mainly and she had amazing ideas to not only make our bouquets super elegant, but right on budget as well! I told her the flowers I liked and she showed me cheaper alternatives that still created the look I wanted. It was perfect! I also had a very specific idea for the boutonnieres and they came out better than I could've imagined! Loved Blossom Basket and would highly recommend!

Sent on 07/14/2015

Sarah · Married on 05/23/2015

Excellent vendor. Beautiful flowers.

Sent on 10/27/2015

Brittany was amazing to work with. I cannot say enough about how beautiful everything was.

Sent on 12/15/2014

Katie · Married on 11/08/2014

I could not have imagined more beautiful work coming together for my flowers on my big day! I'm pretty easy going and didn't have a lot of thought into what I initially wanted. Brittany helped guide me in the overwhelming task of choosing beautiful combinations. I am so glad that she was knowledgeable and trustworthy. The end product was even better than I had pictured! I also purchased fresh rose petals to line the ceremony aisle which Brittany came back a second time to the venue to set them up just before the ceremony began! The amount of detail and customer service this place offers is outstanding! I am one VERY satisfied customer!

Sent on 11/30/2014

Joy · Married on 08/16/2014

Blossom Basket provided the flowers for my wedding ceremony and reception. We worked with Brittany Frost, and from the first time I met with her, her professionalism, friendliness, and customer-centeredness confirmed us as Blossom Basket customers. Her knowledge of flowers - including things like pricing, seasonal availability, and potential color variability - made the process fluid, even for the flower-illiterate. She helped us brainstorm what we wanted, rather than expecting us to already know how to achieve what we wanted. When we went to view the arrangements the day before the wedding, I was blown away with how well they had achieved the arrangements and bouquets that I had hoped for. They even found succulents in bluish-green tones for my bridal bouquet! They were worth every penny, and we would gladly work with them again.

Sent on 08/24/2014

One word for my flowers at our wedding: AMAZING!! Brittany took my vision, ran with it, and created the most beautiful bouquets & centerpieces for our day! People are still taking about my unique & stunning bouquet! It was everything I imagined & more! Thank you for being a part of our day!!!

Sent on 08/12/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/28/2014

Blossom Basket made the most beautiful wedding bouquets I have ever seen! Their staff is outstanding. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/01/2014

I would definitely recommend Blossom Basket for your wedding flowers! I live out of town and they were VERY accommodating to this, scheduling meetings when it was convenient for me and always communicating via email and phone! Brittany is HIGHLY professional, knows what she's talking about, and you can tell that she loves her job :) The flowers on the day looked amazing, just how I wanted them!

Sent on 09/16/2014

Carolyn · Married on 06/21/2014

I wasn't sure I wanted floral services at first, but was absolutely floored by the bouquets, arrangements, and boutonnieres. Blossom Basket created gorgeous, natural-looking arrangements that fit our style and color scheme perfectly. They looked beautiful through the whole summer afternoon and into the evening. Everyone was extremely professional and talented, and we enjoyed working with them.

Sent on 10/31/2014

I worked with Brittany at Blossom Basket and she could not have been more wonderful. She was very organized and on top of things and directed our meetings very efficiently. I was planning from out of state which is stressful but she was the one vendor I did not have to worry about. She sent me ideas and estimates through email and the final arrangements were absolutely gorgeous! She made it so easy. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/06/2014

David · Married on 06/22/2013

Brittany at the Blossom Basket did an amazing job on our flowers for our wedding! She was a great communicator, very professional, and so friendly! The flower arrangements were beautiful and more than I could have ever imagined. I highly recommend Blossom Basket to anyone!

Sent on 07/09/2013

Brittany at Blossom Basket was amazing! All you have to do is tell her about what you like and she comes up with the perfect arrangement. My flowers were beautiful and held together through the whole day, and it even rained on them. My bouquet was my favorite piece and luckily it held up for about a week after the wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2013
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2013

Used them for my wedding. Brittany was perfect and patient with me being a picky indecisive bride. When I was able to view my flowers the day before I got teary eyed. Everything came out well. My colors matched perfectly (even my dream lavender roses!!!) and her suggestions for accents were perfect (esp since I had no clue how to pick flowers)

Sent on 05/09/2013

Ann · Married on 05/05/2012

Working with Brittany of Blossom Basket was a fantastic experience! She listened to my crazy bride ideas and she made it into an reality. I was not a bride who knew anything about flowers and she was able to listen to my vision of my wedding day and created a collection of flower arrangements that were simply perfect. Brittany was wonderful to consult with and she had Binders and Binders of pictures of any combination of flowers you could imagine. Traditional, nontraditional, roses, exotic flowers, if you can think it she can probably show you a picture of it! Everyone at Blossom Basket was so friendly and easy to work with and the pricing was well within our budget. I would highly recommend any future bride to Blossom Basket!

Sent on 06/02/2012
  • Melanie

Melanie · Married on 11/08/2008

The flowers we got for our wedding were beautiful. They did such a great job and did them exactly how we requested. The florist had us come in the day before the wedding to preview the flowers which was a great way to make sure everything was exactly as ordered. I cannot say enough how great the final product was!

Sent on 11/19/2008

emily · Married on 09/22/2007

Beautiful flowers. Everything was on time and ready to perfection. Very kind and professional staff. I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 06/03/2008

Katy · Married on 11/12/2016

Blossom Basket as so great to work with for our wedding! They were so helpful in figuring out exactly what look I wanted and the flowers turned out beautiful!

Sent on 02/13/2017

Blossom Basket made beautiful arrangements for both my rehearsal dinner and my wedding. They were easy to work with and were very helpful in picking out flowers for me (someone who went in with very little ideas of what I wanted). They were responsive and accommodating to changes at our final viewing. Seeing my flowers the day of the wedding, they were even more beautiful and completed the day! They were also flexible in allowing us to rent and keep vases after the wedding in order to enjoy the flowers longer! I would recommend them!

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • Amy Bohn

Amy · Married on 08/23/2014

I met with sales manager Brittany Bailey Frost to talk about what kind of flowers I wanted for our wedding. It was a pleasure to have several meetings with her and tell her ideas I had for centerpieces and have her help get to the bottom of what I really liked as far as flowers. Brittany really listen to me and since I have no clue about flowers, was able to uncover what would make my dream bouquet and centerpieces. She did just that! The flowers were exquisite and my bouquet was breathtaking! We also had our friend make our wedding arch and the flowers for that were also unbelievable. I highly recommend Blossom Basket and Brittany's expertise for any special occasion.

Sent on 09/01/2014