American Canyon, CA 94503 Map · Phone number

About Bloominaire

We are a boutique floral & decor studio located in the San Francisco Bay Area. We bring flair, elegance, and creativity to each and every event-from an intimate dinner party to a grand affair.

Starting with our consultation until the very last details are in place, we want to make the entire planning process fun, easy and memorable. We'll work with your ideas, get to know your style and and come up with a custom plan to make your big day truly one of a kind. We don't just decorate your event with flowers, but we help create experiences that will impress your guests. Our goal is to learn your story, your style, your vision; then create floral designs custom to you and your event. We also strive to always go above and beyond what you thought was possible.

Bloominaire was created in 2011 and continues to wow, amaze, and leave all attendees and those that she works with in awe of the magic she creates with flowers. We would love to be a part of your wedding or special event. We service the Greater San Francisco Bay Area, Napa Valley and Sacramento Area.

img9333

Bloominaire 7
  • Judy

Judy · Married on 11/16/2018

Beautiful Work

Melissa w/ Bloominaire did an amazing job with the floral for our wedding. The flowers she used were gorgeous and fresh. She created beautiful floral hoops for my bridesmaids bouquets that my girls just loved. My bouquet was a mix of purple and ivory roses with eucalyptus that was perfect! For the reception, she created short floral arrangements and eucalyptus wreaths for the tables with lanterns. We couldn't have been happier with her executing the vision we had for our wedding. She was also super flexible with working with us within our budget. Melissa is very sweet, easy to work with and will give you her honest professional opinion when you ask her for it. I highly recommend Melissa and her team for all your floral needs!

• Chelsey

Chelsey · Married on 10/20/2018

Surpassed Expectations. Favorite Vendor!

I cannot recommend Melissa enough. I love flowers so much and knew that would be the most important vendor (aside from food!) for my wedding. I had heard how expensive flowers could be so I was looking for a great florist within my budget. Melissa was a godsend. She made the flower arch of my dreams and everything was perfect. She surpassed my expectations and I would recommend her to any friend or family member that needs floral arrangements for a big day. Thank you, Melissa!

Sharla · Married on 09/22/2018

You will be AMAZED by Bloominaire!!

Bloominaire knows their flowers! They will take the time to hear your thoughts and vision for your dream wedding. I personally don’t know flowers, but after one consultation, Melissa was able to create a beautiful color scheme and combination of flowers that were beyond what I could have thought of. She pays close attention to detail from the color and style of the bridesmaids’ dresses, the groomsmen’s suits, to the dress and tux of the bride and groom. Together, she created something magical!! I loved working with Melissa! She is flexible and carefully listens to your thoughts, and invites you to text, call, or email her ANYTIME. You will will be amazed at Bloominaire’s work!! I got so many compliments on how beautiful the bouquets and arrangements were on the day of my wedding. They hands-down delivered beyond my expectations and I HIGHLY recommend them!!

Bloominaire 8

Bloominaire FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 75.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up

• American Canyon, 94503 See on map