Fullerton, CA 92831 Map · Phone number

About Bloomwell and Co

At Bloomwell & Co we love anything and everything whimsical, especially our flowers. We hope to bring the added touch to your wedding that makes it everything you dreamed of and more.

Follow Bloomwell and Co on

meghanmehanphotography filmandfloraworkshop santab
bkp0624

3 Reviews for Bloomwell and Co

Natalie · Married on 04/29/2018

Allie was my florist for my wedding reception in April, and she was so good at nailing our vision, professional, and timely on the day of! She was amazing to work with, and was always really good about responding to my messages quickly, which I appreciated a lot. Her designs are always lush, romantic, and gorgeous, and I couldn't have been happier! Hiring her was the best decision :)

Sent on 03/10/2018

Alexandra · Married on 08/19/2017

I worked with Allie on my wedding in August of 2017. I found her website through my photographer's blog where she had been the florist at another wedding. I was in awe of her florals/design and knew that I needed to met with her. Allie is extremely friendly, so easy to work with, and her prices are very competitive.

I changed my mind a number of different times through the wedding planning process and had several meetings with her to discuss as well as changed even more things up to 3 weeks before our wedding. Allie handled it like a true professional and provided advice on things she thought would work/not work. When the big day finally came, Allie was there every step of the way and I don't think I could have received any more compliments on my bouquet and wedding floral design! I couldn't be happier that I found Bloomwell & Co and was able to bring my wedding vision to life.

Sent on 11/06/2017

Celeste Rose · Married on 07/18/2015

I had a design in mind of specific flowers and colors. Unlike many other vendors, Allie listened attentively to me and delivered what I wanted. The price was very reasonable. She showed up on time to the site and delivered beautiful, artistic arrangements. I wanted to use kumquats in the arrangements. Allie worked professionally with the delivery of the items and wired them into the bouquet. We had an unexpected thunderstorm on the day of the wedding. She was outside on a ladder in a party dress in a rainstorm, putting flowers on the chuppah. I also wanted to put a piece of Indian silk but it would be ruined in the rain. Allie volunteered to wait in her van for about an hour, waiting for the rain to die down. When it did not, she braved the downpour once again to drape the silk in a perfect artistic design. I can't emphasize enough that she actually listened and did what I wanted. I did not have this experience with other vendors who kept wanting to pigeonhole me into a set category. Allie was professional, reliable, responsive, cheerful and inexpensive.

Sent on 07/31/2015

Bloomwell and Co FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 300.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 25.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 375.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 4,000.00
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Romantic

• McCune Photography
    McCune Photography Wedding Photographers

Bloomwell and Co is one of a kind. Allie's unique vision for design is second to none. She is always a joy to work with and goes above and beyond for all of her couples.

• Fullerton, 92831 See on map