971 Commercial St., Astoria, OR 97103 Map · Phone number

About Bloomin Crazy Floral

Bloomin Crazy Floral in downtown Astoria, Oregon is a beautiful, new floral shop. Our floral designers have many years of experience and can design the wedding of your dreams. We are a full service Florist and to provide personal, professional service we only book one major wedding on any given weekend. Please contact us to set up an appointment to discuss your wedding plans.

PICT0769
Colorful Peonies and Roses Wedding Bouquet
Colorful Peonies and Roses Wedding Bouquet
PICT0769

3 Reviews for Bloomin Crazy Floral

The flowers were fresh and gorgeous, and the color was exactly what I wanted and expected. Bloomin Crazy was flexible and very helpful. While the prices were on the high-end, the quality was upper-end and comparable with similar vendors. The floral design was exceptional also, and they were worth every penny.

Sent on 08/09/2015

3.0

Not very much selection. Disappointed.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Bloomin Crazy Floral's reply:

We aren't sure what this bride mean't by not much selection as we always have the biggest selection of flowers in our area and will always work to get anything that a bride requests subject to availability. We strive hard to make all of our weddings as perfect as possible.

2.2
      2.0

We did our own centerpieces and bridesmaids bouquets and left the rest to Bloomin Crazy. I was not happy with the flowers they gave to the cake lady, I had wanted two types of flowers, and somehow 3-4 different types ended up on my cake. It is difficult to get a hold of the owner, who is in charge of taking orders and she must have written down my order incorrectly (even though I had even sent her an email detailing what I wanted) because there were mistakes when I received my order, thankfully they fixed them. All in I was not impressed.

Sent on 11/08/2012

Bloomin Crazy Floral's reply:

We try to get all of our weddings right - sometimes there is a miscommunication. We are always willing to correct any problem that arises and did in this case. When designing flowers it is necessary at times to add either foliages, fillers or flowers to a design to make it look complete. We did not mean to upset this bride by adding another flower.

Bloomin Crazy Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 150.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 68.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Glamorous, Nautical, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Corsages, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

• 971 Commercial St. Astoria, 97103 See on map