bloom room

bloom room 4
bloom room 5

Ellen Kitzerow · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Job

When you hire a florist you tell them what you want and hope you get. With Lynette I was blown away. Everything was exactly how my daughter describe it and then some. She got it exactly. If you use The Bloom Room you will be very happy. Not only was the wedding done well, when I had the bridal shower I called to see about flowers. She quoted me a price, and when I told her I didn’t want to spend that much she didn’t try to talk me into it. Instead Lynette did the opposite. She said that we should buy flowers at Traders Joes and that she had vases we could use. The next day the vases were right where she said they would be. Amazing. Lynette was a pleasure and her pricing was more than fair and you get more than you would expect for your money.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Avery · Married on 06/22/2019

The most beautiful wedding flowers I've ever seen...

Our venue and wedding coordinator recommended Lynette at the Bloom Room, and I'm so glad that they did! Even though I never met Lynette in person, she was incredibly responsive to my emails and wanted to create the perfect vision for our wedding.

It was really important for me to be within budget, and miraculously, Lynette was able to do that given everything we wanted! Additionally, she gave us tips on how we could repurpose the ceremonial flowers for the reception, which kept us in budget.

Overall, the flowers looked beautiful at both the ceremony and reception, and we received lots of compliments from our guests about the arrangements. Thank you, Lynette, for making our wedding day so beautiful and special!

Sent on 07/13/2019

Amanda · Married on 01/19/2019

The Bloom Room

It is impossible to put into words how AMAZING Lynette is!! She went above and beyond to make our wedding a dream come true! I had ideas of what I wanted, but Lynette brought it all to life and made it better than I ever imagined. Throughout the entire process, she was responsive, helpful, and a pleasure to work with. My floral arrangements, starting from the bridesmaids’ bouquet to my own wedding bouquet, were magnificent. I was speechless when I saw the ceremony and reception décor. Two months later we are still receiving compliments so from friends and family about how gorgeous our flowers were. Without a doubt, selecting The Bloom Room was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process. I highly recommend Lynette to all future brides!

Sent on 03/21/2019