bloom room

Charlotte, NC View map

• Carrie
    Carrie W. Married on 01/03/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect flowers for a perfect day!

Lynette and her team helped make our day incredibly beautiful. The flowers were truly incredible and looked better than I ever could have imagined. She worked with me to bring my vision to life (even after two postponements and a venue change due to COVID), and I can’t thank her enough!
  • Jane
    Jane D. Married on 03/13/2021

Beautiful wedding flowers

Lynette and her team created a beautiful setting for our daughter’s wedding. Despite two reschedules as a result of Covid, the team at Bloom Room adjusted and created a beautiful design to fit our needs. Arrangements were plentiful without being overstated, and created the perfect atmosphere for our celebration.

bloom room's reply:

Thank you!!! The wedding photos are gorgeous.....glad you guys had a great time! So happy it finally all worked out!
    Kendra M. Married on 11/16/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

LOVED working with Bloom Room!

From the first time I met Lynette, I loved her energy and ideas. I was confident she would be able to deliver on what I was looking for in both ceremony and reception design - and she certainly did. Lynette was an absolute pleasure to work with - providing lots of recommendations for florals, candlelight, and overall design. The fact that she was very familiar with my venues and my wedding planner was a huge selling point for me as well in choosing to work with Bloom Room. She was so easy to work with and responsive in the months leading up to the wedding. Her proposal structure made it easy to determine what I wanted to include vs what may be something I needed to remove from the overall design or try and tweak for my budget. It’s hard to pick my favorite floral element from the wedding day, but favorites included - the exterior florals at Christ Church, the adorable baskets for the flower girls, my bridal bouquet, the breath-taking fireplace garlands for cocktail hour and our reception, and the head table. Seeing everything we talked about for months come to life in such an incredibly beautiful and cohesive design was everything I could have asked for and more. Lynette, a very heart felt thank you for everything you and your team did to make our wedding day simply stunning and a day we’ll always remember so fondly. To all the brides out there looking at someone to handle floral design for your wedding, would recommend The Bloom Room without reservation - you will not be disappointed.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

2233 Park Road Charlotte, NC, 28203
Location of (bloom room)

Other vendors in Charlotte for your wedding