bloom room

• Blumengärten
  • Pixies and Petals

22 Reviews for bloom room

Kendra Mcadams · Married on 11/16/2019

LOVED working with Bloom Room!

From the first time I met Lynette, I loved her energy and ideas. I was confident she would be able to deliver on what I was looking for in both ceremony and reception design - and she certainly did. Lynette was an absolute pleasure to work with - providing lots of recommendations for florals, candlelight, and overall design. The fact that she was very familiar with my venues and my wedding planner was a huge selling point for me as well in choosing to work with Bloom Room. She was so easy to work with and responsive in the months leading up to the wedding. Her proposal structure made it easy to determine what I wanted to include vs what may be something I needed to remove from the overall design or try and tweak for my budget. It’s hard to pick my favorite floral element from the wedding day, but favorites included - the exterior florals at Christ Church, the adorable baskets for the flower girls, my bridal bouquet, the breath-taking fireplace garlands for cocktail hour and our reception, and the head table. Seeing everything we talked about for months come to life in such an incredibly beautiful and cohesive design was everything I could have asked for and more. Lynette, a very heart felt thank you for everything you and your team did to make our wedding day simply stunning and a day we’ll always remember so fondly. To all the brides out there looking at someone to handle floral design for your wedding, would recommend The Bloom Room without reservation - you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 12/09/2019

Ellen Kitzerow · Married on 10/05/2019

Excellent Job

When you hire a florist you tell them what you want and hope you get. With Lynette I was blown away. Everything was exactly how my daughter describe it and then some. She got it exactly. If you use The Bloom Room you will be very happy. Not only was the wedding done well, when I had the bridal shower I called to see about flowers. She quoted me a price, and when I told her I didn’t want to spend that much she didn’t try to talk me into it. Instead Lynette did the opposite. She said that we should buy flowers at Traders Joes and that she had vases we could use. The next day the vases were right where she said they would be. Amazing. Lynette was a pleasure and her pricing was more than fair and you get more than you would expect for your money.

Sent on 05/11/2019

Avery · Married on 06/22/2019

The most beautiful wedding flowers I've ever seen...

Our venue and wedding coordinator recommended Lynette at the Bloom Room, and I'm so glad that they did! Even though I never met Lynette in person, she was incredibly responsive to my emails and wanted to create the perfect vision for our wedding.

It was really important for me to be within budget, and miraculously, Lynette was able to do that given everything we wanted! Additionally, she gave us tips on how we could repurpose the ceremonial flowers for the reception, which kept us in budget.

Overall, the flowers looked beautiful at both the ceremony and reception, and we received lots of compliments from our guests about the arrangements. Thank you, Lynette, for making our wedding day so beautiful and special!

Sent on 07/13/2019