29 Washington Street, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 Map · Phone number

8 Reviews for Bloom by Melanie

1 User photo

Bloom by Melanie 1

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2018

Bloom by Melanie is the absolute best! My husband and I were bouncing between either a small ceremony in the Poconos or a traditional wedding back home in Philly. Half way through our wedding planning we decided to ditch the traditional wedding and go with our dream of an intimate ceremony. With such short notice we began searching for vendors in the Pocono area. Melanie was quick to respond and so easy to work with! When we arrived to our venue the day of our wedding I sprinted to my bouquet! I was blown away with the arrangement she made for me! I even still have my bouquet sitting in a vase on my dining room table (married on August 9) - I can’t get enough. She is so talented!!! Thank you so much. Recommend 100%

Sent on 09/18/2018
    Bloom by Melanie 2

Heather · Married on 06/01/2018

Melanie was amazing and the flowers she did for my wedding were beautiful! I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out! She also did an amazing job with our archway and centerpieces! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2018

We are thrilled to have worked with Melanie for our wedding. Melanie took our visions and made them a reality. We wanted to have more of an organic feel to our floral touches, incorporating a lot of succulents and minimal flowers, Melanie and her team hit it out of the park! Creating the most beautiful bouquets I have ever seen, the compliments throughout the day were endless. We also requested a special touch to the boutonnieres, something Melanie had not previously done and as with everything else, she arranged them perfectly and developed a great idea of using magnets to pin them to the guys (to prevent damage to the specific wrap we wanted). Melanie also dressed the ceremony arbor with beautiful tulle and vine wreaths and perfectly dressed the in-house centerpieces with added wax flower touches. Last but certainly not least, Melanie was our saving grace in finding our ritual tree. Calling Melanie two days before the wedding and asking her to find our tree was nerve wracking for us, but she immediately went to work, located the tree and even took the time to paint the pot to match our wedding colors, again all in two days before the wedding. We highly recommend Bloom by Melanie for all of your floral needs, fantastic to work with!

Sent on 08/31/2016

Bloom by Melanie's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing Bloom. I loved working on your wedding and getting to have fun with your ideas and preferences. You were both awesome to work with and I will be contacting you to get your photographers information as I would love to get pictures.

Real Weddings

• Pocono Manor Resort and Spa
    Pocono Manor Resort and Spa Hotel Weddings

Melanie and her team is such a pleasure to work with! Her work is amazing every time! Her interaction with clients is makes the planning a breeze for them! Highly recommend Melanie and her team!

• 29 Washington Street East Stroudsburg, 18301 See on map