29 Washington Street, East Stroudsburg, PA 18301 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

Other couples have also viewed

• Floral Boutique

1 User photo

• Marjorie

Marjorie · Married on 06/15/2019

Attentive to Special Requests

Melanie was intrigued by the "shawl" I wanted for my cousin who was our Minister. She wanted a rope of our wedding flowers to wear like a shawl. We talked about it, and we drew up the idea and it turned out to be even BETTER than I had hope. All the flowers were just perfect. Thank you Melanie!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/09/2018

Bloom by Melanie is the absolute best! My husband and I were bouncing between either a small ceremony in the Poconos or a traditional wedding back home in Philly. Half way through our wedding planning we decided to ditch the traditional wedding and go with our dream of an intimate ceremony. With such short notice we began searching for vendors in the Pocono area. Melanie was quick to respond and so easy to work with! When we arrived to our venue the day of our wedding I sprinted to my bouquet! I was blown away with the arrangement she made for me! I even still have my bouquet sitting in a vase on my dining room table (married on August 9) - I can’t get enough. She is so talented!!! Thank you so much. Recommend 100%

Sent on 09/18/2018

Heather · Married on 06/01/2018

Melanie was amazing and the flowers she did for my wedding were beautiful! I couldn't have been happier with how they turned out! She also did an amazing job with our archway and centerpieces! I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 06/30/2018

1 Real Wedding

• Pocono Manor Resort and Spa Country Club Weddings

Melanie and her team is such a pleasure to work with! Her work is amazing every time! Her interaction with clients is makes the planning a breeze for them! Highly recommend Melanie and her team!

• 29 Washington Street East Stroudsburg, 18301 See on map
    Wedding consultations by appointment Open Monday- Saturday
    Location of (Bloom by Melanie)