Bloom by Melanie

1 User photo

• Alicia
    Alicia Y. Married on 10/09/2021

Sunny decor

Melanie created floral masterpieces for our fall wedding at the Shawnee inn. She sat down with us and took the vision that we wanted and we were not let down! Everything from the bouquets to the flowers near the aisle were absolutely beautiful. Sometimes communication was a little tough but we know its a busy year for all wedding vendors. Would highly recommend !
  • Marjorie
    Marjorie Married on 06/15/2019

Attentive to Special Requests

Melanie was intrigued by the "shawl" I wanted for my cousin who was our Minister. She wanted a rope of our wedding flowers to wear like a shawl. We talked about it, and we drew up the idea and it turned out to be even BETTER than I had hope. All the flowers were just perfect. Thank you Melanie!
    Ashley Married on 08/09/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Bloom by Melanie is the absolute best! My husband and I were bouncing between either a small ceremony in the Poconos or a traditional wedding back home in Philly. Half way through our wedding planning we decided to ditch the traditional wedding and go with our dream of an intimate ceremony. With such short notice we began searching for vendors in the Pocono area. Melanie was quick to respond and so easy to work with! When we arrived to our venue the day of our wedding I sprinted to my bouquet! I was blown away with the arrangement she made for me! I even still have my bouquet sitting in a vase on my dining room table (married on August 9) - I can鈥檛 get enough. She is so talented!!! Thank you so much. Recommend 100%
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Real Weddings

Sean & Clarissa
22 photos 路 05/24/2015

Pocono Manor Resort and Spa Pocono Manor Resort and Spa Country Club Weddings

Melanie and her team is such a pleasure to work with! Her work is amazing every time! Her interaction with clients is makes the planning a breeze for them! Highly recommend Melanie and her team!

110 Washington St East East Stroudsburg, PA, 18301

Wedding consultations by appointment Open Monday- Saturday
Location of (Bloom by Melanie)

Other vendors in Scranton for your wedding