Blo Blow Dry Bar - West Hartford

West Hartford, CT View map Visit website

Congratulations!

Our team of bridal beauty experts will provide flawless hair and makeup for any of your celebrations. Let us pamper you for your engagement photos, bridal showers, bachelorettes, and of course, THE BIG DAY.

We also offer styling for your entire I-Do Crew. Treat your bridal party to a day of beauty, style them up for an amazing photoshoot, or book them in for the big day. We want them to shine beside you. Beautiful photos, guaranteed.

• Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$99

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$85

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$49

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$49

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$90

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$70

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$60

$60

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

• Pilar
    Pilar G. Married on 03/26/2022

A Dream to Work With!

I used Blo - Glen Cove Road for my wedding, and I cannot recommend them enough. Our hairstylist was Corryn and from the moment she did my hair for my trial, I knew she was perfect for my wedding day! She was honest, open, kind, patient, and so talented! She was also super punctual and had a great attitude at 7am, which I appreciated. I loved her work on my hair, my mom's, mother in law's, and my maid of honor's! She even helped one of my bridesmaids with her hair, even though she didn't have to do that. I'm in love with my wedding hair and I will never recommend Blo or Corryn enough! Thank you so much!
    Danielle O. Married on 08/21/2021

August Wedding

Hiring Bro Blow Dry Bar for my wedding was the perfect choice! They really listened to what I wanted and encouraged me when I was being a little picky on my hair style. They also were supportive and thoughtful when I asked for advice, which was very helpful.
  • Samantha
    Samantha M. Married on 07/14/2019

They Were Awesome!

Having my curly wedding updo and natural style make-up done with my mom, step-dad, and (now) sister-in-law near the wedding venue, meant a lot to us. I'm so glad that we were able to share that experience at Blo Blow Dry Bar!! My stylist was amazing and so were the other stylists who helped us! My hair and natural style make-up was the perfect summer look for my wedding a couple weeks ago! They made the whole experience relaxing and fun even though I was not used to wearing make-up at all (especially anywhere near my eyes)! Thank you again Blo team! We really couldn't have asked for a better experience!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Venice Ross
Venice Ross
Bridal Consultant

Hi, I'm Venice and I will guide you through all things bridal with Blo Blow Dry Bar!

I have worked as a Professional Makeup Artist for the past 10 years and enjoy helping women enhance all aspects of their beauty.

Contact me anytime to get more information on our wedding day services, trials, and future bookings!

Jean Camilletti
Jean Camilletti
Owner

Hello Blushing Brides,

I am the owner of Blo West Hartford Blow Dry Bar and we are very excited to serve you! Please connect with our Bridal Consultant Venice for all your engagement and wedding day requests!

Blo Hearts You!

59 Memorial Rd West Hartford, CT, 06107
Location of (Blo Blow Dry Bar - West Hartford)

Other vendors in Hartford for your wedding