8210 Selwin Ct, Rosedale, MD 21237 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 4

About Blissful Video

Blissful Video was developed by a group of full time artists, videographers and editors who strived for quality. Now with over eight successful years of special occasion videography, Blissful Video continues to grow. We are determined to provide you with the perfect remembrance of your special day. Relive all the joy and emotion of your wedding with smooth transitions, stylish editing, memorable captions, and music. You won't even notice we were there!

Follow Blissful Video on

Other couples have also viewed

• ATC Photography & Video

Videos 3 Videos

7 Reviews for Blissful Video

• Shiv

Shiv · Married on 10/15/2017

Michael is a talented videographer who is professional, creative, and kind. He was very communicative throughout the entire planning process as well as patient as we worked on how to squeeze two ceremonies and a number of elements (speeches, dances, fireworks, etc) into a single day. The resulting videos were incredible and immersive, taking us right back to our wedding day. We've shared a number of segments as well featuring our friends and family, who are appreciative of how Michael captured them that day. I highly recommend Blissful Video - worth every dollar and more!

Sent on 03/06/2018

Nicole · Married on 05/13/2017

Michael did an amazing job with the videography for our Wedding in May 2017. Initially my husband and I weren’t planning on hiring a Videographer, but I met Mike at a Bridal Showcase and really liked his work. We both agree that we are SO GLAD that we hired Blissful Video to capture our special day! He created a lasting memory that we will cherish and get to re-live forever. Once he sent us our video, we had a date-night in and couldn’t stop smiling and laughing while we watched. :) It was fun to watch things you didn’t get to see that day and re-live your favorite moments. He was so nice, accommodating and easy to work with too - our Photographer couldn’t stop raving about him either. She ended up adding him to her recommended vendor list that she gives to her clients! All in all, you’re in great hands with Michael & Blissful Video – we highly recommend!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Abdalla · Married on 08/24/2014

We had a 75-person wedding in Baltimore in August 2014. It was a great pleasure working with Michael! I have to say it was the BEST decision I have EVER made in my entire life (second, to marrying my lovely wife!) Mike was amazing from A to Z.

I met Mike in March 2014 and talked through all the details. He asked me "What exactly do you want me to do for your wedding?" I gave him specific details i.e., what I wanted him to focus on in the video, what to tape before the reception, what edits I liked etc... What can I say!!! He did exactly what I asked him to do in the most professional and artistic way. He then recommended to me the package he felt was most appropriate for my wedding. He didn't try to sell me anything, although he could have. What he cared about was that I get the best product based on my preferences. So, yes the service is tailored to your specific needs. I spoke with him once more 2 weeks prior to the wedding to change some of my needs and he was very happy to accommodate my "updated" needs without any problems. Mike was also very responsive and very easily reached when I needed him. He even had lovely suggestions that I couldn't think of! One of my requests was that he accompanies my bride, myself and our families to take video shots in the inner harbor. He very happily did and it was wonderful. The other great thing about Mike is he is very culturally sensitive. In fact, he asked me if there were anythings that he should(not) do and we did have a few cultural things that he made sure he properly addressed.

I work in cost effectiveness (that is what I do for a living) and compared to other vendors whom I contacted, I can very comfortable assure that gives the best service at the most reasonable cost.

I got the video in 6 weeks (earlier than what he promised) and I watch parts of my wedding EVERY day and that is what you call a great piece of videography! I HIGHLY recommend him for your wedding.

Sent on 11/10/2014

• 8210 Selwin Ct Rosedale, MD, 21237 See on map
    Location of (Blissful Video)