3710 Mitchell Dr suite 114, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bliss Wedding Florist

Bliss Wedding Florist is a customized boutique for wedding flower consults and decor rentals, tailored to each Bride's unique design and vision. We are located at 3710 Mitchell Drive Suite 114, Fort Collins CO 80525, 970-449-0175 Check out our reviews here!: https://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/palmer-flowers-fort-collins/b6260a6162e353e1.html

Follow Bliss Wedding Florist on

Bliss Wedding Florist 6
Bliss Wedding Florist 7
  • Kassandra

Kassandra Willingham · Married on 09/06/2019

Look no further than Bliss. It doesn't get any better!

Meagan at Bliss Florist was an absolute GEM to work with for our wedding this September. From the very beginning, she was kind, thoughtful, and friendly. I had no prior knowledge of flowers whatsoever, but my wife and I were able to share our Pinterest boards with her and discuss them with her right then and there over the phone in real time, while she helped us put into words what we could not. Within a few days, she put together a proposal that contained visuals (so important and convenient for those of us who do not speak flower!) as well as written descriptions, and worked tirelessly with us to the get the proposal to a number that fit within our budget. She also accommodated our vision with rentals including flameless candles and candelabras which were actually less expensive than I thought they would be. Before our first phone call, I was worried that our wedding decor might be all over the place/not cohesive, but Meagan reassured me that our vision sounded amazing and she totally understood the direction we were going in. By the end of that call, I felt more calm and collected than I had in months of wedding planning. And the day of? Let's just say I was not disappointed. I am still in shock and awe at how beautiful our bouquets were, and our tabletops and archway were STUNNING thanks to Meagan and her team. Bliss created the exact ambience we were going for, at a price we could afford. If I had a do-over, I would choose Bliss again, and again, and again.

Sent on 09/17/2019
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 07/20/2019

Made my vision a reality

I was so amazed by the work from Bliss. They truly matched my vision and made it even more breathtaking. Bliss made it so easy to work with them even though we were located in Denver and our wedding was in the mountains. They were so accommodating and truly took my vision and created it. I wanted a very wild flower look to match the venue and they went above and beyond!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Bliss Wedding Florist 8
    Bliss Wedding Florist 9
    Bliss Wedding Florist 10
  • Summerbride77

Katherine · Married on 07/07/2019

beautiful flowers, great vendor to work with

My only regret is that I only got to enjoy the flowers for one night! They were beautiful and perfect: from the bouquets to the centerpieces.
    I wanted to specifically call our the beautiful bud vases on our kings table. I spent so much time trying to figure out the centerpieces for our long table that fit within the budget, Bliss had the idea to do bud vases and it worked beautifully.

Sent on 07/17/2019

Award

Bliss Wedding Florist Pricing

Bliss Wedding Florist Price Rates

Bliss Wedding Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Craig Vollmer Photography
    Craig Vollmer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with the staff at Bliss Wedding Florist and I have seen how much passion go's into creating the right feel for each bride. The flowers are cared for and there is an attention to detail I only see rarely. I create a lot of images with flowers and with Bliss Wedding Florist I do not have to touch up those flowers because they always hold up. I love working with Bliss and you will too.

• 3710 Mitchell Dr, suite 114 Fort Collins, 80525 See on map