3710 Mitchell Dr suite 114, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bliss Wedding Florist

Bliss Wedding Florist is a customized boutique for wedding flower consults and decor rentals, tailored to each Bride's unique design and vision. We are located at 3710 Mitchell Drive Suite 114, Fort Collins CO 80525, 970-449-0175 Check out our reviews here!: https://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/palmer-flowers-fort-collins/b6260a6162e353e1.html

Follow Bliss Wedding Florist on

amaranth edit
studio4edit

11 Reviews for Bliss Wedding Florist

Martha · Married on 09/22/2018

Our flowers were gorgeous! I just gave Kalli the colors and theme I was looking for and she made us the perfect centerpieces, corsages, and bouquets. I was absolutely thrilled when I saw them, especially my bouquet. She was so easy and pleasant to work with and so responsive to all my millions of emails. Definitely hire Bliss Wedding Florist for your wedding!

sarah · Married on 07/14/2018

Kalli was amazing! She was very responsive to every email and phone call. Her attitude and work ethic were fantastic. Th e flowers were fresh and beautifully arranged. I highly recommend Bliss Wedding Florist in Fort Collins, Colorado.

Cathy · Married on 07/06/2018

Kalli was a dream to work with! We live out of state and our daughter is in Denver so our planning was done via conference calls. She took our ideas and walked us through possibilities as well as kept us in our budget. The arrangements, bouquets and boutonnières were gorgeous and set up beautifully at the venue. My daughter and I were thrilled to finally meet Kalli on the wedding day as we knew we had made a talented and sweet new friend!

Award

Bliss Wedding Florist Pricing

Bliss Wedding Florist Price Rates

Bliss Wedding Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Craig Vollmer Photography
    Craig Vollmer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with the staff at Bliss Wedding Florist and I have seen how much passion go's into creating the right feel for each bride. The flowers are cared for and there is an attention to detail I only see rarely. I create a lot of images with flowers and with Bliss Wedding Florist I do not have to touch up those flowers because they always hold up. I love working with Bliss and you will too.

• 3710 Mitchell Dr, suite 114 Fort Collins, 80525 See on map