3710 Mitchell Dr suite 114, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Bliss Wedding Florist

Bliss Wedding Florist is a customized boutique for wedding flower consults and decor rentals, tailored to each Bride's unique design and vision. We are located at 3710 Mitchell Drive Suite 114, Fort Collins CO 80525, 970-449-0175 Check out our reviews here!: https://www.weddingwire.com/reviews/palmer-flowers-fort-collins/b6260a6162e353e1.html

Follow Bliss Wedding Florist on

Bliss Wedding Florist 6
Bliss Wedding Florist 7
  • Kaylee

Kaylee · Married on 07/20/2019

Made my vision a reality

I was so amazed by the work from Bliss. They truly matched my vision and made it even more breathtaking. Bliss made it so easy to work with them even though we were located in Denver and our wedding was in the mountains. They were so accommodating and truly took my vision and created it. I wanted a very wild flower look to match the venue and they went above and beyond!

Sent on 08/03/2019
    Bliss Wedding Florist 8
    Bliss Wedding Florist 9
    Bliss Wedding Florist 10
  • Summerbride77

Katherine · Married on 07/07/2019

beautiful flowers, great vendor to work with

My only regret is that I only got to enjoy the flowers for one night! They were beautiful and perfect: from the bouquets to the centerpieces.
    I wanted to specifically call our the beautiful bud vases on our kings table. I spent so much time trying to figure out the centerpieces for our long table that fit within the budget, Bliss had the idea to do bud vases and it worked beautifully.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Eden

Eden Englert · Married on 05/04/2019

I Highly Recommend the Bliss team

I started with a consult with Kalli in January for my May wedding. We walked into the beautiful shop and headed to the back into a gorgeous conference room. She was set up with a computer connected to a TV and we started in on pinterest to find the style I was looking for in my flowers. She hit the nail on the head and had some amazing suggestions. I asked for a quote for everything my heart desires with the expectation that it'll be more than I budgeted for and I'll need to pull out the things I can live without (like the loose rose petals for the aisle). Kalli's quote is about on par with the 4 other quotes I received. I was able to remove things and thin out some arrangements that allowed the price to drop to a more manageable number. As wedding planning went on, some logistical changes were made and I'm so grateful that Kalli was patient enough with me to do all of this. My palette ended up being boho with bold jewel tones, burgundies, navies and greenery consisting of eucalyptus. About 3 weeks before the wedding, Kalli called to do a final verification of everything. I was unavailable so I called back later and she was unavailable. But the other consultant that I spoke with was obviously extremely capable and went through my order as though I had been working with her the entire time. It was very obvious that her team communicates very well both with their clients and within their company.

On the wedding day, I didn't have the opportunity to see any of the florals besides my bouquet and hair comb until the ceremony and reception as we were preoccupied with wedding activities all day. So Kalli was pretty much on her own for decorating. She did a phenomenal job, the centerpieces were gold geometrics and low gold vases with votives surrounding with greenery underneath and bold colorful flowers inside. Likewise with our large 4 foot ceremony arrangements. My hair comb didn't have as much color in it as I was envisioning so my mom checked to see if we could do anything about it and sure enough, some colorful flowers were added right away. One regret I do have is with my price cutting, I thinned out some of the arrangements which I noticed in my bouquet and the corsages, but that is completely my own fault. So I would highly recommend not thinning out your arrangements if you have your heart set on the size of the arrangements in the photos in your proposal. In hindsight, I'm sure if I would have mentioned something day of, it would have been resolved immediately just like the hair comb. We had to return the rentals the day after the wedding and it was quick and seamless and their hours were very accommodating.

Sent on 06/25/2019

Bliss Wedding Florist FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 135.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 75.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• Craig Vollmer Photography
    Craig Vollmer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked with the staff at Bliss Wedding Florist and I have seen how much passion go's into creating the right feel for each bride. The flowers are cared for and there is an attention to detail I only see rarely. I create a lot of images with flowers and with Bliss Wedding Florist I do not have to touch up those flowers because they always hold up. I love working with Bliss and you will too.

• 3710 Mitchell Dr, suite 114 Fort Collins, 80525 See on map