Blackbird Bakery

Bristol, VA View map

When you visit the bakery, you will feel as though you stepped back to a time when neighbors and shop owners knew each other on a first name basis. Although the specialty of the house is doughnuts, you will also find delicious pastries and desserts ranging from mouth-watering baklava and brownies, to cheesecakes, cupcakes, and pies.

Sharese Married on 07/14/2018
    Best kept secret on Hertel! I met with the owner Andrea Amodeo, she is amazing and very kind. Her cakes taste exceptional and are very beautiful. She is easy to work with and makes great suggestions for additional options. Not to mention her products are reasonably priced. She is making my bridal shower cupcakes and items for my "sweets table" at the reception. Only regret is not hiring her for our wedding cake. My cake was purchased by my in-laws as a gift from a different vendor before meeting with blackbird bakery.
    Emilee Married on 08/06/2016
    This bakery did my daughter's wedding cake and it was simply gorgeous and delicious!! I would suggest them to anyone who needs a delicious cake for any event!!
    Caitlyn Married on 06/27/2015
    Blackbird provided individual sized pies for our outdoor ceremony in cherry and blackberry. Not only were the pies delicious but they were prompt with delivery and very easy to work with. I love Blackbird and frequent it often but this was, by far, my best experience with them!

56 Piedmont Ave Bristol, 24201

24 hours - Closed Sunday
Location of (Blackbird Bakery)

Other vendors in Knoxville for your wedding