Blackbird Bakery

56 Piedmont Ave, Bristol, VA 24201 Map · Phone number

About Blackbird Bakery

When you visit the bakery, you will feel as though you stepped back to a time when neighbors and shop owners knew each other on a first name basis. Although the specialty of the house is doughnuts, you will also find delicious pastries and desserts ranging from mouth-watering baklava and brownies, to cheesecakes, cupcakes, and pies.

Follow Blackbird Bakery on

• The Cake Gallery
  • Designer Cakes of the Tricities
  • Embree House Wedding Cakes

3 Reviews for Blackbird Bakery

Sharese · Married on 07/14/2018

Best kept secret on Hertel! I met with the owner Andrea Amodeo, she is amazing and very kind. Her cakes taste exceptional and are very beautiful. She is easy to work with and makes great suggestions for additional options. Not to mention her products are reasonably priced. She is making my bridal shower cupcakes and items for my "sweets table" at the reception. Only regret is not hiring her for our wedding cake. My cake was purchased by my in-laws as a gift from a different vendor before meeting with blackbird bakery.

Sent on 02/11/2018

Emilee · Married on 08/06/2016

This bakery did my daughter's wedding cake and it was simply gorgeous and delicious!! I would suggest them to anyone who needs a delicious cake for any event!!

Sent on 09/18/2016

Caitlyn · Married on 06/27/2015

Blackbird provided individual sized pies for our outdoor ceremony in cherry and blackberry. Not only were the pies delicious but they were prompt with delivery and very easy to work with. I love Blackbird and frequent it often but this was, by far, my best experience with them!

Sent on 07/04/2015

• 56 Piedmont Ave Bristol, 24201 See on map
    24 hours - Closed Sunday
    Location of (Blackbird Bakery)