Painesville, OH 44077 Map · Phone number

About Black Tie Beauty

Black Tie Beauty is Ohio's premiere on site beauty service provider. Our artists are licensed professionals with over 20 years experience in the beauty industry. We take pride in exceeding our client's expectations with every service, every time.

Follow Black Tie Beauty on

Black Tie Beauty 6
Black Tie Beauty 7
  • Cara

Cara Weiss · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing mother/ daughter duo!

Moira and Mia are so wonderful! They are an amazing mother daughter team who drove an hour to arrive at 7am on the dot and zoomed through our hair and make-up. They brought one additional artist with them and we were done with six bridesmaids and my hair and make-up almost an hour ahead of schedule! They are so talented and were truly a joy to work with! I felt so beautiful all day!

Sent on 09/14/2019
    Black Tie Beauty 8
    Black Tie Beauty 9
    Black Tie Beauty 10
  • Rach

Rach Hill · Married on 07/27/2019

Great Team with Great Results

Moira and her team were absolutely wonderful. They traveled out to my hotel for hair and makeup for the bridal party and mother of the bride. She was very professional and spent the extra time to make sure that everything was perfect.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Black Tie Beauty's reply:

Rachel!
    Thank you for your kind words. We had a great time with you and your fabulous party! Thank you for having us for your special day!
    Best Wishes,
    Moira, Mia & Brittany

Kate Digiacomo · Married on 05/25/2019

Over the moon happy!

There are no words to describe how happy I am with Black Tie Beauty! From day one they made me feel comfortable and confident in their skills and abilities to meet all of my wedding day needs. My trial was perfect and Mia made sure that my makeup was exactly how I wanted it before leaving. I was provided with a wedding day itinerary, which made my plan for the day so much easier to make and took so much stress off my shoulders! My makeup the day of the wedding was even better than the trial and I received compliments at the end of the night stating that I "looked like I had just had my makeup done". From start to finish the ladies from Black Tie made me, and my entire bridal party (6 bridesmaids, 2 mothers, flower girl, grandmother), look and feel like the beauties we are! I cannot recommend them enough! Everything was above and beyond my expectations!

Sent on 06/10/2019
    Black Tie Beauty 11

Black Tie Beauty FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 65.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 12