715 1st Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119 Map · Phone number

About Black Magic DJ

You want a DJ who plays good music. You want a DJ who's not cheesy and mic-happy. You want a DJ who is professional and reliable. You just want to get married and dance!?

Relax— you’ve found your guy.

I'll tastefully set the vibe with great music from all eras, and I will completely customize my set to meet your tastes and preferences. I'll get people on the dance floor without being annoying. In short, I'll bring the magic.

I will not play YMCA, the Macarena, or the Chicken Dance. Unless you really really want me to. (Really?) Hey, it's your wedding— I'll help you pull it off.

I'll also bring my pro quality sound system, wireless mics, second pro-quality sound system, dance floor lights, and all kinds of awesomeness.

**I'll go anywhere within about 150 miles of Seattle, including Portland, Bellingham, the mountains or the coast, Vancouver B.C., etc. Or maybe further if you wanna fly me to Hawaii or something. Or... Ohio?

Follow Black Magic DJ on

Other couples have also viewed

• Wunderland Events
tyler1 ig
dj3 bigger
djhead1 ig bw

2 Reviews for Black Magic DJ

Jake of Black Magic was our DJ just this past weekend. We had a Downton Abbey themed wedding and he rocked it.

My husband and I chose Jake for the following reasons:

1) Jake is a musician - not just a commercialized DJ doing cookie cutter weddings and trying to squeeze every cent out of you

2) Jake offered a flat rate for us - no hassle. Many DJs we met try to get creative with how they take money from us. Jake didn't do any of that - he kept it simple and classy.

3) Jake had a great attitude throughout since the first meeting to the day of the wedding

4) Jake understands music - we literally told him we need "1920's music", he picked the playlist and not only wowed us but we had a lot of feedback from our guests how great the music was. Jake was able to tell us what will "actually" work for the wedding (sometimes what you think works in your head isn't the same thing as what actually works).

5) Jake was NOT cheesy - he kept the DJ talking low key, laid back, quite frankly pretty swank.

6) Jake is flexible - instead of filling out his questionnaire we gave him an excel spreadsheet and he rolled with it.

7) Jake is professional and PUNCTUAL - he arrived early on the day of to set up and didn't mind meeting us few weeks in advance to go over his equipment and lighting set up. Jake did up-lighting for us and it was exceptional - created the "English Dinner" setting/mood that we wanted.

8) Jake is also pretty good looking and really tall - added class to our wedding :) I had a lot of questions coming from female guests about him.

Will my husband and I recommend Jake? Absolutely!!! Go book him today!

J&A

Sent on 10/01/2015

Morgan · Married on 08/16/2014

Jacob Black is not your normal, corny, mic-happy wedding DJ. He is a professional, talented, music guru who will help you create the soundtrack to your perfect day if you let him. He also is an incredibly accomplished acoustic guitar (and many other stringed instruments) player, and we would highly suggest paying the extra to have him play live personalized arrangements at your ceremony.

Sent on 10/11/2014

Black Magic DJ FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in?
    Country
    Oldies
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    MC
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Microphones
    Sound/PA System
    Uplighting

• 715 1st Ave W Seattle, WA, 98119 See on map
    Location of (Black Magic DJ)