My name is Brittany, and I am the owner and lead coordinator of BKcoordinate, LLC. I have coordinated over 180 weddings in the past 6 years and to say I鈥檓 Type A is an understatement! My attention to detail and passion for perfection is second to none.

I take the greatest satisfaction in seeing everyone happy and are always grateful for the opportunity to make that happen. Your wedding day is an extremely personal event. After all, it鈥檚 about celebrating the love you have for one another. So, it makes sense to hire someone who will help bring your vision to life.

The months leading up to your wedding, I will assist you with your overall design, coordinate details with all your vendors and create a timeline so specific to your wedding day. Schedule your first free initial consultation call.

• Woman-owned
illustration popular

Vendors you may like

See other vendors that are popular with couples right now

Frequently asked questions

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,200

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

100% recommend it
Colleen
Colleen W. Sent on 10/17/2023
5 out of 5 rating

She took care of everything!

My husband and I were able to relax and enjoy our wedding day knowing Brittany had everything under control. As someone with ADHD, it was invaluable to have Brittany there to read the fine print, nail down every detail, and execute it to perfection.
A
Alex B. Sent on 02/13/2023

Highly Recommend!!

Brittany was absolutely amazing from start to finish of the wedding. Brittany was our day of coordinator and went above and beyond from the minute we started talking until the last guests left. She was extremely knowledgeable in everything from d茅cor to vendors and the day would have not gone nearly as smooth without her there. She lifted a lot of stress off of our backs which made the day so much more enjoyable. The timeline we created together was followed to a tee and we were well ahead of schedule (which was good because there was rain in the forecast). Brittany managed the timing of us, our bridal party, families and vendors perfectly. Unfortunately, our day of there was rain for the ceremony and we had to move everything inside last minute. Brittany corralled The Herrington staff and some groomsman to help move things around. You would never know that the wedding was not supposed to be inside from the jump. Not only was her planning/coordinating perfect, but she also took the time to get to know us as a couple not just clients. You do not see that as much anymore and it made the months/weeks leading up to the wedding very enjoyable. We would highly recommend using Brittany for your wedding needs.
M
Melanie R. Sent on 02/02/2023

Highly recommend!!

Brittany was so awesome! We originally hired her for a day of coordinator, but she met with us over 5 times before the big day. She went above and beyond to make sure everything went perfect the day of the wedding, and was so happy how it all came together. Def knows everything about weddings, planning, and organizing. Couldn鈥檛 recommend her more.
illustration message bubble

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Team

Brittany  Kozlowski
Brittany Kozlowski
Wedding Coordinator

It begins for some as a lifelong dream, a clear vision early on that guides them to their desired path. For others, it takes time for that vision to come into view. Only after years of developing a specific skill set and experiencing other career fields, did that desired path become clear.

I started my career path as an educator. For ten years, I inspired so many young life-long learners and made lasting influences in their lives. But,

it wasn鈥檛 until after planning and coordinating weddings and events for several friends and family members, that I truly realized the career path I was destined to take. Fortunately, my organizational skills, ability to multi-task, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills that I refined as an educator would pertain to being a great event coordinator.

The last several years, I鈥檝e worked for a large catering company as their primary event coordinator and venue supervisor. This has provided me with the expertise to stay calm under pressure, communicate effectively, and most importantly listening to my clients. With more than 180 successfully executed weddings over the past 6 years. I once again faced yet another life-changing decision. Do I continue working for a catering company just because it鈥檚 comfortable? Or am I ready to spread my wings and venture out on my own? Thus, BKcoordinate was created.

It may have taken me a bit longer to reach my career destination, but I鈥檝e enjoyed all the relationships and experiences I鈥檝e built along the way. I would be honored to help you write the beginning of your next chapter.

Other vendors in Baltimore for your wedding