16630 Hwy 36, Needville, TX 77461 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing

About Binders Gardens

Your Event... Our Backdrop

Future Brides wanting an outdoor wedding come celebrate your big day at Binders Gardens Venue with a touch of Outdoor Country. Binders Gardens Venue is hidden just outside of SW Houston Texas. Our Rustic Relax Venue has multiple locations to have Ceremony and Open Barn Reception. Your guests will wonder our Gardens in Relaxation. Affordable pricing with flexible payment plans.

Follow Binders Gardens on

4 Reviews for Binders Gardens

• Shawn

Shawn · Married on 10/01/2018

Amazing!!!

Mark and Robin are so knowledgeable and helpful. They made the day run so smoothly for my oldest son’s wedding that we did had my younger son’s wedding there six months later!!! Highly recommend!

Sent on 05/16/2019

Samantha · Married on 05/27/2017

We had our wedding here May 27 and the day was absolutely perfect. Marc, Robin and everyone at Binders were amazing. From the initial tour until the last decoration was picked up from the wedding, they helped us through it all. The first time I saw Binders Gardens, I knew that is where I wanted to get married. Little did I know in 5 months I would be getting married here. Marc and Robin treated us like family, and were always so helpful. We met as friends and now feel more like family. I can not say enough good things about this venue and the staff. You have so many options for any type of event. It's a hidden gem in a quiet town.

Sent on 06/17/2017

Lori · Married on 11/05/2016

My niece wanted an outdoor wedding and reception. We looked at many, many venues in our area and beyond. We looked at ballrooms, estate homes, and several venues offering multi "site" wedding and reception areas. None compared to this. This is not a cookie cutter wedding venue. Your wedding can be whatever you want it to be. With this venue you have so many choices and the owners and staff actually fool proof your wedding. To say Marc and Robin and staff go above and beyond doesn't even come close. Even without my bias, the wedding was absolutely breathtaking. The ceremony was in November at the gazebo and the reception was at the covered veranda. We had great food catered by Jays cafe located right next door. We had a lot of fun with a photo booth and dj. We even brought a hot rod out and on the spot Marc set up a string of cafe lights to highlight it. You don't need much in the way of decorations because it is naturally beautiful and the chandelier, cafe lights and backgrounds just make it that much more enchanting. During the reception I went to the gazebo to get their sand ceremony picture box and I was moved to tears by the romantic setting and the graciousness of the binders gardens staff that helped make the wedding everything my niece and her husband had dreamed of and more without the nightmare price. I didn't know it was possible. We were able to have it all instead of trying to figure out what things we could cut out. My advice, look no further. By the way, the pictures were unbelievable.

Sent on 12/15/2016

Binders Gardens Pricing

Binders Gardens Price Rates

Binders Gardens FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 3,077.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 1,531.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 1,557.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 1,242.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Bridal Suite, Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering? Server(s)
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Open Bar, Signature Drink
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 10
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 8
  • Describe your venue: Barn, Farm/Ranch, Garden
  • What event services do you offer? All Inclusive Packages, Bar Services, Catering Services, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Outside Vendors, Set Up, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Dessert, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Outside Cake, Server(s)
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, Outside Alcohol, Signature Drink
  • What event items are available? Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Centerpieces, Chairs, Chair Covers, Lighting, Tables, Tents
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? March, April, May, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, June, July, August

• Adorn beauty retreat
    Adorn beauty retreat Wedding Hair & Makeup

Excellent service, will be using again in future, will definitely recommend !!!

• DarKer Side DJs & Photo Booths
    DarKer Side DJs & Photo Booths Wedding DJs

This is a hidden gem. An amazing venue with excellent amenities and endless photo opportunities!!!

• DJ Dave Productions
    DJ Dave Productions Wedding DJs

We love working at Binders Gardens, the owners and staff are amazing to work with. They are very accomodating and professional.

• 16630 Hwy 36 Needville, 77461 See on map