Binders Gardens

Needville, TX View map
4.7 out of 5 rating
Up to 150 guests

Up to 150 guests

Binders Garden is the Preferred Rustic Venue across Texas. Keeping the RELAX texas feel, We are a Family-Owned Wedding Venue with a Niche to Create Magical Dream Weddings to newly Engaged. Offering Budget Prices without giving up the "Elegant" Experience.

Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?

Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?

Which of the following are included in starting site fee?

Bridal Suite
Chairs
Clean Up
Linens
Parking
Set Up
Tables

Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?

Server(s)

Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar

What is the maximum capacity of your venue?

What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue?

How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?

Describe your venue:

Barn
Farm/Ranch
Garden
Waterfront

What kind of settings are available?

Indoor
Covered Outdoor
Uncovered Outdoor
Scenic Views

Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?

Ceremony
Reception
Bridal Shower
Engagement Party
Elopements
Rehearsal Dinner

What event services do you offer?

Bar Services
Clean Up
Event Rentals
Get Ready Rooms
Outside Vendors
Set Up
Wifi

What bar services do you provide?

Bartender(s)
Open Bar
Outside Alcohol

What event items are available?

Altar/Arch
Chairs
Drapery
Tables

What food and beverage items are available?

Linens

What transportation and access is available?

Parking
Wheelchair Access

What months are included in your peak season?

March
April
May
June
September
October
November
December

What months are included in your off-peak season?

January

4.6 out of 5 rating
  • Shawn
    Shawn Married on 10/01/2018

Amazing!!!

Mark and Robin are so knowledgeable and helpful. They made the day run so smoothly for my oldest son’s wedding that we did had my younger son’s wedding there six months later!!! Highly recommend!
    Samantha Married on 05/27/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We had our wedding here May 27 and the day was absolutely perfect. Marc, Robin and everyone at Binders were amazing. From the initial tour until the last decoration was picked up from the wedding, they helped us through it all. The first time I saw Binders Gardens, I knew that is where I wanted to get married. Little did I know in 5 months I would be getting married here. Marc and Robin treated us like family, and were always so helpful. We met as friends and now feel more like family. I can not say enough good things about this venue and the staff. You have so many options for any type of event. It's a hidden gem in a quiet town.
    Lori Married on 11/05/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My niece wanted an outdoor wedding and reception. We looked at many, many venues in our area and beyond. We looked at ballrooms, estate homes, and several venues offering multi "site" wedding and reception areas. None compared to this. This is not a cookie cutter wedding venue. Your wedding can be whatever you want it to be. With this venue you have so many choices and the owners and staff actually fool proof your wedding. To say Marc and Robin and staff go above and beyond doesn't even come close. Even without my bias, the wedding was absolutely breathtaking. The ceremony was in November at the gazebo and the reception was at the covered veranda. We had great food catered by Jays cafe located right next door. We had a lot of fun with a photo booth and dj. We even brought a hot rod out and on the spot Marc set up a string of cafe lights to highlight it. You don't need much in the way of decorations because it is naturally beautiful and the chandelier, cafe lights and backgrounds just make it that much more enchanting. During the reception I went to the gazebo to get their sand ceremony picture box and I was moved to tears by the romantic setting and the graciousness of the binders gardens staff that helped make the wedding everything my niece and her husband had dreamed of and more without the nightmare price. I didn't know it was possible. We were able to have it all instead of trying to figure out what things we could cut out. My advice, look no further. By the way, the pictures were unbelievable.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Adorn beauty retreat Adorn beauty retreat Wedding Hair & Makeup

Excellent service, will be using again in future, will definitely recommend !!!

DarKer Side DJs & Photo Booths DarKer Side DJs & Photo Booths Wedding DJs

This is a hidden gem. An amazing venue with excellent amenities and endless photo opportunities!!!

DJ Dave Productions DJ Dave Productions Wedding DJs

We love working at Binders Gardens, the owners and staff are amazing to work with. They are very accomodating and professional.

illustration visit

Would you like to visit?

Request a visit
16630 Hwy 36 Needville, TX, 77461
Location of (Binders Gardens)

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding

Wedding Venues