Just named a top 10 photographer for 2018-2019 by the Florida Professional Photographers Association.
Thanks for taking time to check out my little slice of the photography world. Having the chance to capture the moments of your most important day is not something I take lightly. I am a classically trained portrait artist with a flare for the dramatic lighting. I also have a background in sports photography which I think gives me a unique chance to look at things slightly different and also some knowledge to capture those quick moments others may miss.
Just a few of my Accolades:
• Received the Florida Degree of Photographic Excellence (2017)
• 4x Bay Professional Photographer Association's Photographer of the Year award (2011, 2012, 2013, and 2017 )
• Named one of the top 10 photographers in the state by the Florida Professional Photographers Association (2015) (2018)
• 1st place in the Wedding Formal Portraiture category at the Florida Professional Photographers Association's competition (2018)
• 1st place in the Unclassified Print category at the Florida Professional Photographers Association's competition (2015)
• 1st place in the Digital Illustrative Art category at the Florida Professional Photographers Association's competition (2017)
• Received the Ultiphotos Action Photo of the Year (2017)
• Received the Lexjet Award for best print in competition by the Florida Professional Photographers Association (2017)
Other couples have also viewed:
6 Reviews for Billy D Photography
Recommended by 100% of couples
5 User photos
Lindsey Berghorn · Married on 11/16/2019
Billy does such an amazing job and does what it takes to get the picture!Sent on 12/04/2019
Ashleigh · Married on 03/17/2018
Billy photographed my debutante many years ago, and when it came time for my wedding day, there was no one else who could compare. His expertise and unique eye captures beautiful and fresh images that exemplify the emotion of the moment. His high energy and creativity made him and his team of assistants, Nikki & Todd, such fun to work with! Nikki went above and beyond her role acting like my personal assistant and truly made me feel at ease, beautiful and confident. Billy is extremely professional and easy to work with. Him and his team traveled to Tampa for my morning ceremony and back to Sarasota for afternoon photographs and evening reception. After working a 14+ hour day and shooting 3,000+ photos, Billy had a sneak preview ready within 24 hrs and the online album within a month! WOW, the photos exceeded our expectations and captured every single moment of our day- from formal portraits to candid moments with our guests!
I can't say enough great things, Billy and his team are a perfect trio! They captured the emotions and atmosphere of my wedding perfectly so that I am able to relive every moment of my special day over and over again.Sent on 05/17/2018
Stephanie · Married on 10/08/2016
Billy is a very talented photographer! His photos are just incredibly stunning. I came across photos he did of a friends wedding and decided I had to have him as our wedding photographer! He is so easy to work with and I highly recommend him for any event.Sent on 12/31/2016