walnut st, Perrysville, IN 47974 Map · Phone number

About Billie Bush Photography

Congrats on your engagement!!
You must be so excited!
I love, love, love weddings. The rings, the flowers, the dresses, the cake, EVERYTHING! I love the happiness in the bride's eyes as she is putting on her makeup. The nervous feelings when the bridal march plays. I love the moment when you say "I DO" I the fact that I, as a photographer, get to capture that. I love the friends and families at the reception, sharing the love you have with each other as a whole. It's a good experience.

I love my job and I take pride in knowing that I can capture those important moments for you! I am not your typical photographer that shows up and takes pictures and that's it! I become your friend, I help you fix your train, I will help you touch up your hair, I get to know you!! I like to have fun and 'hang out' with the bride and groom, all while working. I promise you I will not seem like the hired photographer! I will seem like a friend you've known forever!

Follow Billie Bush Photography on

8707c1f192af3702 1325445018330 391copy

5 Reviews for Billie Bush Photography

• mandy

mandy · Married on 05/07/2011

Billie is AMAZING!!!! She was so great to us since the first day we met for our engagement photos! We got those back so quickly and they were absolutely gorgeous! Billie has the natural talent to capture the perfect picture! Our wedding day came and she got the photos we wanted and she helped us get through some transitions when my planner was not with me like she was supposed to be! We've gotten some sneak peeks of our wedding photos and I am sooooo happy we had Billie there to capture every moment! Also, the amount we paid if it was double she would have been worth it! Thank you so much Billie!!!!

Sent on 05/14/2011
  • W

Colleen · Married on 06/12/2010

Billie and her husband Justin were both just great. They were always very responsive, helpful, and took great pictures! It's evident in the way Billie works that she not only cares about giving the couple great pictures and about her craft, but her clients as well. Very easy to work with - I had no problems trusting our wedding day memories to her.

Sent on 06/20/2010

Sarah · Married on 05/29/2010

We LOVE our wedding photos!! We couldnt be happier with the service Billie and Justin gave us. They were so polite and funny, they made me feel so comfortable! I never met them before the practice wedding and I just fell in love with their kindness! The photos are AMAZING! My Husband (feels good to type =) and I can not stop looking over them! Its going to be a hard choice on what to buy =) I am really excited to get working on ordering with her! We paid 1/2 of the cost of other photographers, and I have to say that I think we got better quality and quantity than them!! Yay! Thanks the Bush's!

Sent on 07/09/2010

Billie Bush Photography FAQ

• Kellie Saunders Photography
    Kellie Saunders Photography Wedding Photographers

Billie Bush is an absolute amazing photographer!!! As another professional I would only recommend those pro's that I know personally. Billie works so very hard to make sure your day is documented fully and creatively. I spent a week with Billie training so I know how very hard she works. Her work is stunning and you can't go wrong by selecting her as your photographer.

• walnut st Perrysville, 47974 See on map