About Bialek's Music

Top Voted Talent Agency 20 years in a row by Washingtonian Magazine

A professional wedding DJ service in Rockville, Maryland, Bialek's Music has been the life of the party for nearly 40 years. Owned by Ray Bialek, the company prides itself on offering all the extras without the extra price. Whether a formal affair or casual get-together, Bialek’s Music has what it takes to make your celebration the talk of the town!

Couples who enlist the services of Bialek's Music benefit from an array of services to make their affair stress-free. Options include, but are not limited to, the following:

• Consultation
  • Projector
  • Uplighting
  • Photo booth

Areas Covered
Ray and his team proudly serves ready-to-wed couples throughout Maryland. Services are also extended to those located in Virginia and Washington, D.C.

Categories: Wedding Band, Wedding Musician, Wedding DJ, Wedding Rental

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)
92 Reviews for 'goldman'

Dan Goldman did a tremendous job! Our reception was an epic dance party and his up-lights (that changed color!) added a fun ambiance to the party. Dan was super easy to work with and we'd highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

Dan Goldman was simply amazing!! He was the perfect choice for our wedding. He was so easy to work with, and almost all of the guests danced for the entire night! I was shocked at how well he read the crowd, and everyone loved the music that he played. I would highly recommend Dan as the DJ for your next event!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/5/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bialek's Music and DJ Dan Goldman are AMAZING! Cannot say enough great things about this vendor. The contracting process was very easy which is wonderful during the high stress time of planning a wedding. From the moment we expressed interest DJ Dan was there and ready to answer our questions and work with us to sculpt the perfect experience. On the night of the actual wedding DJ Dan killed it! The dance floor was full the entire night and he played a great mix. Also, we asked that he not take requests from the crowd and he stuck too it! LOVED this company and DJ Dan. Book them now!

Profile Picture Meredith, 7/8/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We are so incredibly grateful to have had Dan Goldman DJ/MC our wedding. We were nervous looking for a DJ because we weren't sure we would find someone who would be familiar with both Lebanese music and American music and know when to play different songs and how to transition between them. He was the third DJ we interviewed, and we knew halfway through our conversation with him when he started naming popular Lebanese songs off the top of his head that he was the perfect choice for us! He also uses an easy web tool to select must-play songs and do-not-play songs. From our guests that adamantly "don't dance" to our older, static guests, everyone told us that they couldn't help but be on the dance floor! The dance floor was packed as soon as the first song played. Everyone also told us that they could have danced for hours more - a true sign of how much fun everyone was having! He created such a fun, memorable atmosphere. We wouldn't have changed a thing; it all went off without a hitch!

Bialek's also helped us create even more special memories with the photo booth! Everyone LOVED it! They all told us that the attendant (his name escapes me right now) was so friendly and made the experience that much better.

Getting the paperwork in order and signing the contract was so easy that we decided to get our cocktail hour music through Bialek's as well! We wanted something fun and unique, and based on her incredible videos, we selected Tiffany Shanta, one of Bialek's electric violinists. Our guests were absolutely floored by her!

The music/flow of the night can make or break a wedding, and words can't express how appreciative we are of Dan making our wedding night one that everyone in attendance will never forget and will talk about for years to come! We absolutely recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ for any ocassion. We were on cloud nine all night long, and we are so grateful for the role Dan played in giving us that feeling!

Profile Picture Sasha, 6/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Dan Goldman was amazing! I wanted the reception to feel like a giant dance party and he accomplished it perfectly! He incorporated Persian music and traditional wedding music and kept the dance floor packed. He answered all of my questions immediately, and I had a lot! I got a ton of compliments on the uplighting. He also provided last minute draping. I do recommend a heavier drape if at NMWA. When the sun was setting, I could see him through the drape during the ceremony. And speeches are pretty difficult to hear on the mezzanine. Otherwise, it was absolutely perfect.

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/3/16, 13 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Bialek is the whole package – it is a one stop shop: When planning for my daughter's wedding and because the venue, having separate areas, lent itself to it, we wanted a string quartet for the ceremony and cocktail hour, a piano player for dinner and a DJ for the party. And I had started to look for all those musicians separately when Bialek was recommended to us. We were lucky that Bialek’s Dan Goldman took care of us and secured the string quartet that I had heard of, provided us with a piano player, and he personally took care of the DJ music. But also, he was in charge of all the sound requirements such as microphones and speakers for the whole evening. He did an absolute wonderful job. The dance part was kind of tricky because he not only had to please the bride and groom and their friends but also a contingency of guests from South America. On top of that, we had a variation of what is known as "Hora Loca" or Crazy Hour towards the last part of the evening when cotillion is distributed to the guests, the music changes and everybody comes to the dance floor - it gives a second wind to the party...well, he did such an amazing job, he made the party! Music is such an important component and just as important is having a DJ who can read the mood and plays the music to make sure that everybody enjoys and participates. If it had not been for the sound restriction limit, we would have gladly paid overtime to have Dan continue the party! He was amazing and we are so glad that he worked with us to make every part of the wedding how we had dreamed of: beautiful classical music by the Cherry Blossoms for the ceremony and more upbeat for the cocktail hour, beautiful background but more modern music for dinner by very talented pianist Dehhric Richhbourg and an incredible fun, dance till you drop, party music by DJ Dan. I not only recommend Bialek’s Music and DJ Dan but, if I had to do it all over again, I would go directly to them and save myself a lot of time.

Profile Picture User5578237, 1+ year ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Reception

We had Dan Goldman from Bialeks music DJ our outdoor ceremony and reception for our wedding July 23, 2016. The ceremony music was perfect - music was clear and a good volume, and the mics worked well. The reception music was even better than I could have imagined! We asked Dan about dance floor lights the week of our wedding and for $150 extra we had amazing lights and a smoke machine that amplified the energy on the dance floor. We were dancing for 2 hours straight!! Dans song selection was exactly what we wanted - an amazing party!! I could not recommend Dan and Bialeks music more.

Profile Picture Kelly, 7/23/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Thank you to Dan Goldman of Bialek's music for recommending David Grimm to us. He is an incredible musician and talented DJ and he was the perfect fit for our wedding day. After our initial Skype meeting with David, I remember jumping up and down with excitement that we had found our DJ. David was what we were looking for and more. Our wedding included some Indian cultural celebrations and we wanted to surprise our guests. Little did our guests know that David is a skilled dhol drum player. During the wedding we all changed into Indian attire, including David, and we did a choreographed Indian dance to surprise the guests. David played the dhol to our Bollywood song. The guests loved it, and we were just ecstatic. David came to our rehearsal the day before the wedding and practiced with us as well. Throughout the whole process he was responsive, a calming factor, and a great advisor on all things wedding. We gave him a list of songs just so that he had a chance to know our preferred music genres, but we trusted him to read the crowd and play what he felt was enjoyable. Everyone danced and danced and had so much fun. David was an integral part of our wedding and we give him our highest recommendation.

We also hired Bialek's music to supply a photobooth for our wedding. The attendant, Ray was awesome. He put together a book of the photobooth images that he handed us at the end of the night. We were so happy to see our guests having so much fun with the booth. Thank you Ray!

Profile Picture Tara, 7/9/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography

We are planning the wedding of our third daughter and have booked Bialeks all three times through Dave Edwards Events. They are amazing to work with, have many different musicians from which to choose and help you choose the best people to suit the event. All three of our daughters' weddings have been different so it's been a joy to work with Bialeks to find the right fit for each one. Dan Goldman was the DJ at our first wedding. Dan worked closely with the bride and groom ahead of time to allow them to pick their music and he was spot on in the music he played. He read the crowd perfectly and provided a great mix of music as well as helping us stay on time for the various things going on. Brennan Sullivan was the dj at our second wedding. It was a brunch and Brennan set the exact mood we wanted, being in touch with the bride to provide exactly the mood and music she desired. It was wonderful. We also used a Photo Booth from Bialeks at the second wedding and it provided us so many fun photos as well as fun to be had at the event. Our third daughter's wedding is upcoming and Derek Romanoff is our dj and we have Palm Springs duo (a violinist and cellist) for the ceremony and once again, have hired the photo booth. Derek got in touch with the couple immediately. Ray Bialek helped us choose the string performers who would work best for the ceremony. We highly recommend Bialeks and Dave Edwards Events.

Profile Picture Judy, 6/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Band

I had seen amazing reviews of Bialek's and knew I wanted them to be in charge of audio and music at my wedding! Dan Goldman absolutely did not disappoint for my wedding!!! Dan does EVERYTHING!!! He provided incredible music, uplighting, and the most fun photo booth ever for our evening. My guests would not leave the dance floor because each song kept getting better and better. The best thing about Dan also was that he helped with more than just the reception music. He came fully prepared for my wedding with microphones and sound for our officiant and the singers as well. Dan was a pleasure to work with and I would hire him for my wedding over and over again! Thanks, Bialek's!!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/4/16, 12 Reviews
Services Used: Lighting, Microphones

Bialek's Music Pricing

Reception Price Range (4 hours)
Peak Season:

8 Photos
220x220 sq 1168545449541 escapade
220x220 sq 1431115154582 string poet
220x220 sq 1431115171837 suzanne sugar
220x220 sq 1524667433 90653c18b9db1660 1524667432 9213b475da54c1a4 1524667429982 1 19417590 101548942
220x220 sq 1524667433 60a48950a32fe369 1524667432 abc1bf71e5e0b6b2 1524667429984 2 26220051 101554051
220x220 sq 1524667433 1b3f4634d1a7b82f 1524667432 0f21659b4769de9b 1524667429985 3 29261389 101555743
220x220 sq 1524667433 e72e5566c86178ef 1524667432 eafa76ba499a92c1 1524667429987 4 29496929 101555964
220x220 sq 1524667448 54c53f4d0cbf2f77 1524667447 3735a706c40521bd 1524667444739 5 capture

1 VIDEO

52 ENDORSEMENTS
Always an amazing party when Bialek's team is rocking out. There is a variety of musicians for every taste and budget. Really a great team!

Ray and Robin are the best! They take care of my clients every event they attend. They always send the best musicians in the field and just what the client is looking for in entertainment. Thanks guys for your dedicated service and for making me look like a rock star!!

I love working with Bialek's. They always have great options for entertainment for my clients' events!

Bialek's Music went above and beyond my clients' expectations. The professionalism and quality of their staff and musicians is really impressive. I look forward to working with them in the future!

464 PROS I KNOW

932 Hungerford Dr Suite 3, Rockville, MD 20850   See On Map
301-340-6206 (phone)
Bialek's Music is a wedding entertainment hirer from Rockville, MD. We service weddings throughout the local area, including D.C., MD, and VA. Bialek's Music is a professional wedding entertainment hirer that has been part of the DMV wedding industry for 37 years. We specialize in getting the best entertainment for your event.