Bialek's Music Reviews

1,475 | Rockville, MD

1,475 Reviews for Bialek's Music

Cody Jelinek · Getting married on 01/07/2024

Highly Recommend Bialek Music

We worked with Bialek's Music to celebrate our companies 23rd anniversary. From start to finish, they provided exceptional customer services, provided continuous updates, and coordination. They worked with us to ensure the event was what we were looking for and in the end it exceeded our exceptions. I would highly recommend Bialek Music.

Sent on 06/06/2020

Bialek's Music's reply:

Thanks so much Cody and I have posted the review. I love working with your sister at Sequoia and look forward to our next adventure.
    stay safe and have a fabulous summer.
  • Sondes

Sondes D · Getting married on 07/07/2021

Smooth and great experience working with Bialek's team

I am so glad I chose Bialek's music for my wedding. My experience working with the whole team was stress-free and went well from the beginning of the planning to the day itself . They were very flexible as I had to change the date and prompt answering all of my questions.
    DJ Sway was also great to work with; he did a great job playing our music and accommodating our requests . I highly recommend Bialek's music, excellent customer service and professional!

Sent on 07/19/2020

Jcv · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Great Wedding

Great time at my daughter's wedding. I have never seen so many people dance so long at a wedding. Good times had by all!

Sent on 02/25/2020

Bialek's Music's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to send an awesome review. I want to share with the artist, so let me know the date of the wedding and which DJ?

Elaine Hauschildt · Getting married on 03/02/2021

Sheer Perfection

Great communication and planning prior to reception. DJ Randy provided a reception schedule checklist to help us in making decisions for the activities we wanted, including which songs we would like to have for each activity. He has an extensive knowledge of various types of music. He was extremely personable, and had the attendees involved in all aspects of the evening. He was able to keep to the schedule, even though we arrived late, but never did we feel rushed. It was a perfect evening.

Sent on 03/29/2020

Bialek's Music's reply:

Good morning Elaine. thank you so much for writing this wonderful review as good news is a bit hard to come by these days. I will share with Randy, and I wish you a happy healthy future.

Audrey Seningen · Getting married on 02/10/2021

Jill was great!

Bialek's Music was booked for us through Puttin' On the Ritz and Historic Savage Mill and we couldn't have been happier with the service we received for our wedding. Jill from Bialek was the DJ for our wedding and she was wonderful. She asked us for our requested songs and timeline of events along with any other special requests a couple weeks before the wedding and was able to deliver on everything we asked for. She played music my sister recorded for the ceremony and when the party got started for the reception, she kept people dancing and having a great time til the very end. She also made my wife and I feel very special and made our wedding day that much more special. Everything went perfectly and we'll be sure to recommend Jill and Bialek's Music to anyone in need of DJ/music services!

Thank you for everything!

Sent on 11/14/2019

Hi Audrey
    Congratulations on your recent marriage and I am so grateful for this review and that you were thrilled. I will share with Jill and I hope your holidays will be fabulous.,
  • Olivia

Olivia Hinerfeld · Married on 08/02/2020

Great Photography Services for 1,500+ Person Event

We were excited to hire Bialek's to provide a photo booth and event photographer for Georgetown Law's annual Barrister's Ball, and they were wonderful to work with from beginning to end. Both the photo booth technician and the photographer were extremely professional and on time, and the photos turned out beautifully. Bialek's also helped us design a custom photostrip that made the event that much more special for our 1,500 guests. We look forward to working with them again soon!

Sent on 02/12/2020

Bialek's Music's reply:

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a wonderful review, and I'll share it with the artists and I look forward to Barrister Ball 2020

Rebecca Gallogly · Married on 07/25/2020

Highly recommend DJ Mike!

DJ Mike Lujan from the Bialeck's Music group was amazing. Before the event, he went above and beyond, helping me pull together a unique Beyonce remix that my friends and I choreographed at the wedding. He was incredible at reading the room, communicating with me as needed, and hitting all of the agreed-upon timelines. It was so smooth - I was so impressed to feel it come alive just as we had discussed! He also did a great job of making everyone feel safe - he cleaned mics between every speaker and managed the dancefloor so that everyone wore masks and kept their distance.

Sent on 08/03/2020

Josh Ghaffari · Married on 07/10/2020

Excellent Team

The entire team at Bialek's Music was truly a pleasure to work with! They are very knowledgeable, professional and responsive. They made the music selection process for our wedding and reception a breeze. They offer comprehensive services and were also able to provide a photo booth at our reception. It was great to be able to handle all of these needs in one place. We were extremely pleased will all of the services that Bialek's Music provided for our wedding day including the photo booth, guitar/cello duo and DJ Alkimist!

Sent on 12/11/2019

Bialek's Music's reply:

Thank you so much Josh for taking the time to write such a fabulous review and you were a delight to work with.
    I'll share with the DJ and string group.

Sonya G · Married on 07/05/2020

Fun, classy, and special

DJ Jill used our music preferences and added some other songs based on our tastes - really fun reception and also volume was perfect for conversations as well!

Sent on 07/15/2020
  • User4582552 · Recently married

Michael Cruz was our DJ and my husband and I are absolutely and completely happy with our decision to go with him and Bialek's Music for our wedding.
    The owner of the company, Ray, personally communicated with me and helped me select a DJ that suited my event. We ended up asking Michael Cruz to be our DJ and luckily he was available on our wedding day. Michael went above and beyond for us... He was incredibly professional and always responsive, very detail-oriented and punctual, and he was just a really nice guy. I knew that we could rely on Michael completely. We had lots of little requests for him and he accommodated all of them. Michael also guided us through the wedding process and had lots of great suggestions.
    Our venue was very formal and he handled the crowd perfectly, he kept everyone organized but was not overly present and things ran very seamlessly. He made the mood formal when needed and fun when it came time to dance....the dance floor was PACKED all night, with people of all ages. At the end of the night, the guests demanded more music and nobody wanted to leave... (unfortunately the venue had to close at some point so the party had to end : ).

Sent on 09/22/2015
  • Chelsea

Chelsea · Married on 02/29/2020

Fantastic coordination with professionals

Bialek's music responded quickly to all of my requests and offered fantastic prices for their services. They connected us with our phenomenal DJ Mike Lujan. If you need professional music for an event, Bialek's Music is the place to look!

Sent on 03/03/2020

Bialek's Music's reply:

Congratulations Chelsea and thanks so much for your awesome response. I'll share with Mike and Top of the Town, and tell all of your friends about us.

Priya K · Married on 02/21/2020

JHSPH Student Assembly Spring Formal

Robin and Dominic were amazing and handled our requests well. Dj Aarock, John and Juwan were super accommodating too.
    Definitely recommend them and their photobooth!

Sent on 03/16/2020

Bialek's Music's reply:

Thanks so much for this awesome review Priya. I look forward to our next adventure, and stay safe and healthy.

Sandy Brookshire · Married on 02/12/2020

2019 Company Holiday Party a Success with Bialek's Music DJ

Loved working with Robin at Bialek's and our DJ Josh was wonderful! We look forward to working with Bialek's again in the future!!

Sent on 01/20/2020

Bialek's Music's reply:

Hi Sandy! Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are thrilled to hear that you had a good time with Bialek's Music. Excited for next year!

A.s. · Married on 02/10/2020

Great selection of musical talent

Their team provided my wife and I a great set of DJs to chose from, with various styles. DJ Aria was amazing, and was easy to work with. I highly recommend working with them!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Bialek's Music's reply:

Thanks so much for the fabulous review. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your experience with Bialek's Music, and looking forward to helping all of your friends as well.
  • Sarah

Sarah Conrad · Married on 01/04/2020

Amazing Wedding DJ and Photobooth Experience!

We were extremely pleased with both our DJ, Jill Parsons, and our photobooth technician! Jill kept the crowd up and dancing all night long with a great mix of songs - even some fun ones for the kiddos who ate quickly and needed some dancing to keep them occupied! Adding the uplighting on to our package made SUCH a difference. The uplighting provided fun lighting throughout the ballroom to keep our party active all night long. Our photobooth was a huge hit! Looking through those photobooth pictures in our photo album/guest book is such fun! Thank you again for making our wedding day so special!

Sent on 02/15/2020

Happy President's Day Sarah
    Thank you so much for taking the time to right a review and rave about Bialek's Music. I am thrilled that all went so well, and this certainly will help our future business ventures
  • F

Frank Scheuring · Married on 10/25/2019

24k was amazing!

We hired 24k Event Band for a 50th Anniversary party where the ages of attendees ranged from 16 to 80 something years old. Everyone had a blast and had nothing but great things to say about the band. I personally had at least half a dozen people come up to me raving about how great they were.

In addition to that, they were VERY easy to deal with before, during and after the event. They were very flexible to our schedule and completely professional the entire time. Not only were they extremely talented musicians, they were also very nice people.

I would highly recommend hiring 24k Event Band for any function where you need live music.

Sent on 11/01/2019

Blair · Married on 10/12/2019

So So Grateful That Jill Was a Part of Our Wedding

I am so GRATEFUL to Jill for being a part of our wedding. We had Jill help with background music during cocktail hour, play piano during dinner, and then DJ afterwards.

Across it all, she absolutely ROCKED IT!! I had no idea it was possible to get people to dance so much. Literally every song was intentionally selected and was guiding the vibe of the group.

I cannot recommend her enough! I wanted to share a few things our guests said after the fact that were unsolicited:
    - “Man [bride's name]. You didn’t give Jill a list of songs? How did she know all the songs you like so much?!”
    - “That was the best DJ I have seen”
    -“She played 30 extra minutes all because we were having so much fun!”
    -“The piano music was so beautiful”

You will be in good hands if you choose Jill!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Shannon McGuire · Married on 10/12/2019

Brent was Amazing!

Working with Brent Peterson was awesome! He was super flexible and kept the party going all night long. We found out that one of our friends had worked with him previously, so we knew we were in good hands. We highly recommend working with Brent!!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Bialek's Music's reply:

Thank you so much Shannon for taking the time to write a fabulous review.
    I look forward to future events with your friends and family.
  • Gabriela

Gabriela Alvarez · Married on 10/12/2019

Amazing Music

We hired Ricardo Marlow to play Spanish guitar at our cocktail hour and it was a great decision. His music gave a natural rhythm to starting our wedding off right, and it was a great tribute to my Hispanic roots. The company was easy to work with, the music was a subtle and perfect background to our event, and he was very professional. We’d definitely recommend Ricardo and working with Bialek’s!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Bialek's Music's reply:

Happy Holidays Gabriella. Thank you so much for the review as it goes a long way to support our hard work to make sure that our brides are happy campers.. I will share with Ricardo
  • Michelle

Michelle Curth · Married on 10/05/2019

A great manager for an amazing band!

We relied on Bialek's for all our wedding entertainment needs -- band, string quartet, and almost a DJ too -- and they were absolutely amazing to work with. Very open and direct about charges and fees and extremely responsive, which is so helpful when you're planning a wedding! They also facilitate hiring all of the best talent in the DC area - we loved Infusion and the String Along Quartet :)

Sent on 11/03/2019

Katie · Married on 09/28/2019

Amazing!

Grant Kuhnsman was our wedding DJ and he was amazing!!! I had very specific requests for our processional and introduction songs and he executed them perfectly. We also had issues with our wedding arch falling apart an hour before our ceremony and he jumped in to help come up with a solution so that we could still use it. To say that he is a huge reason our wedding was perfect is an understatement. He kept our guests on their feet the entire time and everything transitioned so smoothly. HIGHLY recommend!!!!!!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Bialek's Music's reply:

First of all, CONGRATS!!! We were so so happy to be a part of your big day! Thank you so much for the review!

Christa · Married on 09/28/2019

DJ Chris Walker exceeded our expectations!

Bialek's was very easy to coordinate and communicate with from the start, and was very responsive to our questions as we got to know the DJs. We ended up working with DJ Chris Walker who was beyond our expectations! He worked in our requested songs but did a great job of reading the room - everyone was on the dance floor! He also had a tasteful light set-up that provided a great mood for the dancing! We had a blast! Chris also did the sound for our ceremony nearby, which was really professionally executed.

Sent on 11/03/2019

Bialek's Music's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you had a great time with Chris! We love to hear that everyone was on the dance floor. Always the best. Thank you for the review!

Eliot Toy · Married on 09/21/2019

Amazing DJ!

Our venue coordinator referred us to Bialek's music. DJ Luhan did an amazing job -- prior to my wedding day, I had never seen my mother dance, nor my father, nor either of the bride's parents. It didn't take long before I saw all 4 of them, along with the rest of the guests, enjoying the music on the dance floor. Everyone had a great time!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Bialek's Music's reply:

Thank you so much for the review! I am so glad you all had a fabulous time! DJ Luhan definitely knows how to get people dancing! Hoping to work with friends and family in the future.

Bob Tremmel · Married on 09/14/2019

Be assured with Bialek!

During the stresses and anxieties of wedding planning, you really get to appreciate vendors who make things easy for your. Bialek Music and there ability to go above and beyond to make your occasion great is a cut above other similar vendors. Our event went by flawlessly and the music is a BIG part of that. From the string trio they booked for us at the ceremony to the DJ at the event, all were outstanding. Usually guests comment about the food, the venue, etc. and rarely about the music. Songs are songs right? Wrong! We had so many folks coming up to us telling us how amazing the string trio playing modern love songs (we decided not to go with traditional Here Comes the Bride music) during the ceremony and how great and interactive (without being over the top) and fun the DJ was for our reception, it was really a wonderful thing to hear! You will not be steered wrong by Bialek Music!

Sent on 09/17/2019

Julia · Married on 09/14/2019

The Absolute Best and No Regrets

Where do we even begin. Booking with Bialek's Music was seamless, easy and stressfree from the beginning. Robin (General Manager) was our main point of contact and she was super friendly and promptly answered all 500 of our questions.

After several phone interviews, we decided to book Mike Luhan for our big day. He was super relatable and friendly, and because he was closer to us in age-range (20s-30s), he understood our music preference for throwback 90s/early 2000s music.

Mike provides a guidelines sheet from day 1 to make sure we have every moment, big and small, covered with the kind of music we like. We didn’t even think about categories on the sheet like “dinner music,” so when we expressed our concerns, Mike said he would handle it for us no problem. So glad we trusted him to do so because he reviewed our list of “must play” songs, used his own judgement and played ALLL the right songs. For big moments like the bridal entrance song, I knew exactly what I wanted and Mike was able to find very specific remixes and acoustic instrumentals to accommodate my big moment. It was perfect.

I was extremely impressed when he was able to remix two songs together for my father-daughter dance. When I realized I wanted to make a change on the morning of the wedding, he was able to accommodate us without hesitation. The song and dance ended up being AWESOME and one of my favorite moments from our wedding day.

Your DJ for your wedding day is so important. People won’t remember every detail of your wedding, but they will always remember the fun dance atmosphere provided by good songs. Our wedding DJ was seriously one of our best vendors. We got several amazing compliments from our guests that the music was on point and that meant the world to me. The fact that DJ Mike Luhan was so easy to work with was just the cherry on top. My husband and I would recommend him over and over again. Thanks so much again Mike!

Sent on 09/29/2019