1363 Reviews for Bialek's Music

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)
1170 Bialek's Music Reviews

Brennan Sullivan was an amazing DJ! Incredibly professional from the very beginning, Brennan made everything very easy. We ended up not having a ton of time to send lots of playlists, so we only sent about 15/20 songs that we liked, and he played awesome music the whole evening! Brennan was also an excellent MC - subtle and easygoing, never cheesy. Thanks Brennan!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, MC, Reception

Phil played the guitar during the ceremony and cocktail hours and then kept the dance floor packed during the entire reception... What a great night

Profile Picture Ron, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brennan Sullivan was the DJ at the wedding reception my wife and I hosted for our son. From start to finish, we truly enjoyed working with him. His professionalism, experience, and service were outstanding. He listened to us during the planning phase and translated what we discussed into a lovely reality at the event. He read the crowd and provided the music we wanted for both background and dancing. All of our guests simply had a blast! Can's say enough about Brennan!

Profile Picture Steven, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Grant was simply great! I’m very Particular about my music and knew a dj would make or break our wedding ! Grant was great working with my wife and I leading up to the big day on timelines and playlists. Everything was perfect and our dance floor was jammed all night! Going with Grant is your best choice!

Profile Picture Lucas, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Brennan Sullivan was incredibly easy to work with and did a great job at our wedding. He was very organized and gave us helpful lists of sample songs by genre, which made it so easy for all of us to get on the same page around what type of music we wanted. His timing during the ceremony and announcements during the reception were spot on. Thanks Brennan!

Profile Picture Tom, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ray was sweet and very awesome to work with. Ray is an experienced wedding DJ

Profile Picture Donya, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception

We were thrilled with Brennan Sullivan as our DJ! Brennan listened to all of our requests and took them into account on our wedding day. Brennan offered his expertise to help us plan out what we wanted for the day, making sure we dealt with aspects of the event we may not have even thought to plan for. We had an afternoon wedding and Brennan did an excellent job keeping the event moving smoothly and getting our guests up and dancing, with a mix of music for all ages.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Brennan Sullivan was fantastic to work with. From the pre planning to the day of the wedding he was professional and accommodating to our requests. He was very responsive to all our questions and was willing to meet with us at any time to discuss anything we needed. We highly recommend DJ Brennan Sullivan, he was the best.

Profile Picture Margaret, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Brennan Sullivan was the best DJ we could have hope to have for the wedding. He responded to all our emails quickly. He provided excellent recommendations for special songs. He had all of the songs we requested. During our entire wedding, I don't think I saw him sit down once or even take a break. He faded music in and out perfectly (for example I wanted our recessional to start at a certain point in the song and he did it perfectly). His announcements were perfect and helped us keep our schedule during the reception. We didn't provide a specific song list and his music choices were excellent. The dance floor was incredibly packed during the entire reception. Everyone from my 80 year old grandmother to my 18 year old cousin danced the night away. There was fun dance music for all generations.

Bialek's Music was an excellent company to work with as well. Robin was fast and responsive to all email inquires. I would recommend them and DJ Brennan Sullivan to anyone planning a wedding in the DC area.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brennan Sullivan was the DJ at our daughter's wedding in May 2017; he did such a great job so we decided to have Brennan be the DJ at our other daughter's wedding May 2018! So much fun...the music was great and Brennan did such a good job introducing everyone at the "right time" and he kept the dancing going until the very last minute. Our family loves to dance; he did a great job with all of the details- the weddings were "dreams come true" and Brennan definitely made the music/dancing wonderful! Thanks Brennan

Profile Picture Christine, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Initially I worked with Ray to set up my DJ, he was so responsive and willing to give me honest opinions and suggestions on what I needed or did not need for the big day. Last minute I had a change in my solo cocktail hour and he was able to add on cocktail hour services for me. DJ Phil Kominski!!! Phil was AMAZING!!! honestly EVERYONE should pick Phil. He also sings and plays the guitar and people commented on how talented and great he was during the cocktail hour. It was just outstanding. Then you know you had a good DJ when no one wants to get off the dance floor. People were loving his jams and mix ups. The transitions were effortless the choice in music and reading the crowd was great. And he is the nicest guy ever! Honestly I cant recommend him enough. Pick Phil you wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Natasha, 4/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals

I could not be more happier with my choice than to hire Brennan Sullivan as our DJ for the April wedding. From the moment we talked over the phone to see if there is a good fit and till the end of the wedding night, Brennan showed high quality of professionalism, great communication and organizational skills and definitely easy to work with. He is an EXCELLENT DJ who reads the crowd and does not let people stay away for too long from the dance floor. Everybody loved the music and was dancing till the last song!!!! During planning process, he answered all my questions in such a detailed and professional manner that I did not even stress a minute about the music choice or the wedding timeline. I was not sure where to start with my music list for the wedding and how to time every little event that had to happen during reception. And he made it so easy for me with his music templates and suggestions he provided. And during the reception he was the best making sure the announcements were on time, the guest were on the dance floor non stop dancing and everybody was just having a good time!!! Thank you Brennan for exceptional work!!!!

Profile Picture Elena, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Through Bialek's Music, I hired DJ Brennan Sullivan for my reception, hired the Cherry Blossom String Quartet for my ceremony and cocktail hour, and arranged for uplighting. Brennan was an excellent DJ, and I would highly recommend him. He is professional, responsive, experienced, and has great DJ skills! It was a pleasure to work with Brennan. The Cherry Blossom String Quartet was equally great. They were easy to work with and played beautifully during my ceremony and cocktail hour. The uplighting from Bialek's looked great as well and added to the atmosphere.

Profile Picture Nina, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I hired String Along through Bialek's and they were absolutely wonderful. Fred was a pleasure to work with and put my mind at ease about anything I had questions about.

Profile Picture Breton, 4/14/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

DJ Rich Barreto and his team provided an incredible ambiance and mood for our wedding reception, were extremely professional and courteous to deal with, and were everything we could've asked for. Excellent vendor, and a fantastic DJ!

Profile Picture James, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We used Bialek's Music to hook up with DJ Cuban aka Michael Cruz. The planning and payment process through Bialek's was super easy. We LOVED working with DJ Cuban aka DJ Michael Cruz. He was incredibly friendly, charming, detail-oriented, and helpful. We really enjoyed using his platform for planning the music for the event. In fact, the platform brought to life for us how the wedding would flow, helping us identify details we hadn't thought about. On the day of the wedding, he and his assistant were radiating positive and relaxed energy that was so helpful to us as we buzzed around getting ready for the ceremony and rehearsal. He definitely got the party going and had our guests out all night on the dance floor - exactly what we wanted. We'd highly recommend him to anyone.

Profile Picture Emma, 4/7/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bialek's did a great job of managing everything. Our band was DC Fusion and they were EXCELLENT!! We got so many comments on how great the music was and the energy was fantastic

Profile Picture Arielle, 3/30/18, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Vocals

Brennan Sullivan did a fantastic job DJing our wedding! We were really happy with how responsive he was. We gave him some must play songs, but did not really have enough for a full wedding party. The songs he picked were great and he really responded to and read the crowd well. Also, great at getting a room with a lot non-Jews to do the hora.

He also rolled with some of the timing changed when some of the elements needed to be moved around because we were running a bit behind. I would highly recommend him for your wedding.

Profile Picture Joshua, 3/25/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bialek's Music was extremely easy to work with. They worked within our budget and the service was great. We hired DJ Grant Kushman and Electric Violinist Rafael Javadoe to play together at our reception. Both are extremely talented and kept our guest on the dance floor. I really appreciated Grant not playing song requests from our guest without our permission. I am happy to recommend both as they were responsive and extremely professional!

Profile Picture Roseann, 3/17/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Phil Kominski dj'd our February wedding and was excellent. My husband, my dad and I each had specific requests for the playlist and Phil listened attentively to each of our requests and incorporated them into the evening. He also was happy to accommodate our request to involve our brothers in the emceeing. The dance floor was the highlight of our reception and we are so grateful to Phil!

Profile Picture Megan, 2/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Our wedding was on January 6, 2018 - and we were lucky enough to book Bialek's Music company. Phil Kominski was our DJ. He is AWESOME! He was so attentive to our requests and is just a great guy. I highly recommend using this company, and if you need a DJ - ask for Phil!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 1/6/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with DJ Brennan Sullivan through Bialek's on our wedding was a wonderful experience. He made it easy to let go of the reigns and enjoy our ceremony and reception. His thorough pre-wedding prep allowed us to easily highlight our needs and desires when it came to specific music choices and style preferences. He was also highly responsive to emails and inquiries. Our guests had a blast during the dancing part of the evening, and DJ Brennan Sullivan did a great job with extra duty of leading the midnight countdown at our New Year's Eve wedding. On a side note, be aware that if you book with Bialek's, they will contact you quite a bit throughout the planning process to market uplighting, ceremony musicians (which is different than having your DJ provide ceremony music), and other offers. It is understandable, but I did find myself then doing the "do we need uplighting? should we get a quartet?" thing when the answer was "no - it isn't in the budget" for these items. Overall, Bialek's and DJ Brennan Sullivan were a wonderful choice and we are very grateful for their contributions to what was a beautiful wedding.

Photo for Bialek's Music Review - Packed dance floor for midnight!
Photo for Bialek's Music Review - Our guests had a blast!
Photo for Bialek's Music Review - We had a great time breaking it down with Bialek's!
Profile Picture Melissa , 12/31/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Dan Goldman did a tremendous job! Our reception was an epic dance party and his up-lights (that changed color!) added a fun ambiance to the party. Dan was super easy to work with and we'd highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 12/30/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

We worked with DJ Ricky Bulles through Bialek’s, and we’re thrilled with his work through the day. We had him play music for us for our ceremony, mic our officiant, dj the cocktail hour (although we’d selected an instrumental album to play straight through) , then dinner and the reception: requiring three set-ups in different rooms of our venue. He handled it all seamlessly and with great professionalism and fun.

He had all of our guests out on the dance floor the entire night. So many of our friends have kept talking about how great the music was (and with only three or four requests from our end- we can’t take the credit!). He clearly read the room and settled into the preferences very well.

As a bonus, he video’d a good amount of the dancing, and cut together a video for us, at no added cost. We didn’t want a videographer, and I didn’t expect to feel strongly about it either way: but he managed to catch some real gems, and I can’t stop watching it! We’re so glad to have this extra touch to remember the night.

Profile Picture Lauren, 12/16/17, 4 Reviews