1384 Reviews for Bialek's Music

Rehearsal Dinner (2)
Liability Insurance (1)
Projector (1)
1191 Bialek's Music Reviews

We spoke to Domenick, Grant and Phil about services for our wedding. All three were very communicative and easy to work with. Domenick was very accommodating in discussions with us and suggested DJs who would be a good fit. Grant was a pleasure on the phone, helped drive our consultation with useful questions we needed to be asking and accommodated our schedule. Thank you or a wonderful interaction during a stressful planning period.

Profile Picture Veronika , 5/18/19, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Phil was great!
Company is super responsive and DJ Phil helped run the whole day- music was great and got everyone dancing! My husband was in charge of picking the music and sent Phil a list ahead of time- but of course people had their own requests, which Phil was great about working in. Phil made sure our wedding was a dance party- for everyone.
Would highly recommend- good value and great service!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 9/16/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

We worked with Bialek's Music for hiring a DJ for our reception and musicians for our ceremony. Grant Kuhnsman (DJ ARIA) was our DJ, and was so wonderful to work with. He is super quick to respond, very organized, professional, and was really flexible with what we needed for the reception. We had a Hindu-Jewish ceremony, and Grant found an amazing way to be able to make every guest have an amazing time on the dance floor, and even re-mixed some music in real time. All of our guests were sharing continuous compliments on how great he was.

For our ceremony, Fred and the String Duo was who we worked with, and they played so beautifully. They even composed a song for us that wasn't in their rotation within the month of the wedding, and it sounded like they'd played it many times before. They were also really easy and professional to work with. I would highly recommend both Grant and Fred's team for your event.

Profile Picture Vrunda, 8/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Aria (Grant Kuhnsman) was phenomenal! He was professional and responsive, listening to our cares and concerns and answering our questions with honesty during the planning process. Grant put together a playlist that appealed to a range of guests and knew exactly what to play and when. The dancing music was a great mix of classics and throwbacks, keeping the dance floor packed, and the cocktail hour and dinner music was soft and romantic, setting the mood and allowing guest to actually hear each other. His focus is not on being a flashy entertainer, but on playing great music and setting the stage. We received countless positive comments about him and cannot thank him enough! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Lauren, 8/18/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

The equipment worked without any issues, and the photos turned out great! They supplied a large variety of fun props for the guests to use and the staff was super nice!

Profile Picture joshua, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

No Doubt, the service , selection, follow up and assistance with all aspects of choosing music to include a variety of band choices and strings accompanyment is perfecto when you deal with Bialek's Music . Special thanks to Robin who excels in her focus to give you the latest and best match for your venue and music requirements!!

Profile Picture Tracy, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Rich was AMAZING! He created a great party atmosphere for our reception and we loved every minute of it. Rich was very engaged in communicating with us before the wedding and wanted to make sure we could reach out to him whenever we needed him. He played great music and I would definitely recommend his services!

Profile Picture Sarah, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Bialek's was very responsive and easy to work with. I coordinated with Robin to get Palm Strings reserved for the big day. We wanted a quartet that with a rock/pop setlist for both the ceremony and the cocktail hour. They sounded great and were a great addition to our special day!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/11/18, 9 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music

Brennan Sullivan was terrific. He was very responsive in the lead up to the wedding and was great on the day of. We has a few calls leading up to the wedding on our music preference, which was much easier than doing things over email. Lots of compliments from those that attended. Everyone was dancing the whole night.

Profile Picture R, 8/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Brennan Sullivan was an amazing DJ! Incredibly professional from the very beginning, Brennan made everything very easy. We ended up not having a ton of time to send lots of playlists, so we only sent about 15/20 songs that we liked, and he played awesome music the whole evening! Brennan was also an excellent MC - subtle and easygoing, never cheesy. Thanks Brennan!!

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/7/18, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Cocktail Hour, MC, Reception

Phil played the guitar during the ceremony and cocktail hours and then kept the dance floor packed during the entire reception... What a great night

Profile Picture Ron, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

When there's a party to plan these folks are the go to source for entertainment needs. We needed a DJ for our wedding and Bialek's Music answered the call. I provided them with my requirements and they provided me with some DJ's who fit those requirements. I had an opportunity to research each one and make the final decision for the DJ who would ultimately make my reception go from blah to WOW! DJ Michael Scoglio was a complete professional from the 1st phone call to the last hand shake. We had an outdoor reception and we got nailed with a 25 minute down pour! But the music didn't stop and the fun continued well into the evening hours. Thanks to this team my reception was an amazing event!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture S, 6/23/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We worked with Grant Kuhnsman for our wedding at District Winery in June and had the best time! He did an outstanding job, made the process easy, and was very easy to get a hold of.

Profile Picture Alessandra, 6/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Brennan Sullivan was the DJ at the wedding reception my wife and I hosted for our son. From start to finish, we truly enjoyed working with him. His professionalism, experience, and service were outstanding. He listened to us during the planning phase and translated what we discussed into a lovely reality at the event. He read the crowd and provided the music we wanted for both background and dancing. All of our guests simply had a blast! Can's say enough about Brennan!

Profile Picture Steven, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Grant was simply great! I’m very Particular about my music and knew a dj would make or break our wedding ! Grant was great working with my wife and I leading up to the big day on timelines and playlists. Everything was perfect and our dance floor was jammed all night! Going with Grant is your best choice!

Profile Picture Lucas, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Selecting Brennan Sullivan as our wedding DJ was the best decision we made! He came highly recommended and did not disappoint. From our first interaction, Brennan was so friendly, professional, and easy to work with. We all had the most amazing time dancing the night away at our riverboat wedding. His ability to read the crowd for music selection was spot on while also incorporating all the songs we wanted to play. His transitions and announcements were awesome too. Thanks so much Brennan!

Profile Picture Karen, 6/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Brennan Sullivan was incredibly easy to work with and did a great job at our wedding. He was very organized and gave us helpful lists of sample songs by genre, which made it so easy for all of us to get on the same page around what type of music we wanted. His timing during the ceremony and announcements during the reception were spot on. Thanks Brennan!

Profile Picture Tom, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Ray was sweet and very awesome to work with. Ray is an experienced wedding DJ

Profile Picture Donya, 6/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Bilingual MC, Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception

We were thrilled with Brennan Sullivan as our DJ! Brennan listened to all of our requests and took them into account on our wedding day. Brennan offered his expertise to help us plan out what we wanted for the day, making sure we dealt with aspects of the event we may not have even thought to plan for. We had an afternoon wedding and Brennan did an excellent job keeping the event moving smoothly and getting our guests up and dancing, with a mix of music for all ages.

Profile Picture Lisa, 5/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

DJ Brennan Sullivan was fantastic to work with. From the pre planning to the day of the wedding he was professional and accommodating to our requests. He was very responsive to all our questions and was willing to meet with us at any time to discuss anything we needed. We highly recommend DJ Brennan Sullivan, he was the best.

Profile Picture Margaret, 5/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

DJ Brennan Sullivan was the best DJ we could have hope to have for the wedding. He responded to all our emails quickly. He provided excellent recommendations for special songs. He had all of the songs we requested. During our entire wedding, I don't think I saw him sit down once or even take a break. He faded music in and out perfectly (for example I wanted our recessional to start at a certain point in the song and he did it perfectly). His announcements were perfect and helped us keep our schedule during the reception. We didn't provide a specific song list and his music choices were excellent. The dance floor was incredibly packed during the entire reception. Everyone from my 80 year old grandmother to my 18 year old cousin danced the night away. There was fun dance music for all generations.

Bialek's Music was an excellent company to work with as well. Robin was fast and responsive to all email inquires. I would recommend them and DJ Brennan Sullivan to anyone planning a wedding in the DC area.

Profile Picture Sarah, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths

We were seriously impressed with the service from Bialek's for our wedding. They had a variety of DJ's we could choose from, and they allowed us to interview anyone we were interested in. Bialek's was willing to help us work within our budget.

DJ Q was absolutely incredible! When I asked everyone what their favorite part of our wedding was, most people said our DJ. One friend said it was the first time she went to a wedding and danced the whole time. He had everyone dancing, and he kept them dancing the whole time! Entertaining our guests was top priority, and Q definitely delivered. He was professional, timely and responsive. I will recommend DJ Q and Bialek's to everyone I know.

Profile Picture Kaitlin, 5/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Brennan Sullivan was the DJ at our daughter's wedding in May 2017; he did such a great job so we decided to have Brennan be the DJ at our other daughter's wedding May 2018! So much fun...the music was great and Brennan did such a good job introducing everyone at the "right time" and he kept the dancing going until the very last minute. Our family loves to dance; he did a great job with all of the details- the weddings were "dreams come true" and Brennan definitely made the music/dancing wonderful! Thanks Brennan

Profile Picture Christine, 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: Band, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Initially I worked with Ray to set up my DJ, he was so responsive and willing to give me honest opinions and suggestions on what I needed or did not need for the big day. Last minute I had a change in my solo cocktail hour and he was able to add on cocktail hour services for me. DJ Phil Kominski!!! Phil was AMAZING!!! honestly EVERYONE should pick Phil. He also sings and plays the guitar and people commented on how talented and great he was during the cocktail hour. It was just outstanding. Then you know you had a good DJ when no one wants to get off the dance floor. People were loving his jams and mix ups. The transitions were effortless the choice in music and reading the crowd was great. And he is the nicest guy ever! Honestly I cant recommend him enough. Pick Phil you wont be disappointed!

Profile Picture Natasha, 4/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths
Services Used: Ceremony, Cocktail Hour, Instrumentals, MC, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Vocals