Beyond Imagination Photography

Mosinee, WI View map
$3,000 Most Popular Price

$3,000 Most Popular Price

Have you ever walked to the top of a mountain and took in the view? Or have you ever sat on the roof of your house and watched the sun go down. The feelings you get are unbelievable. Chills up your arm, heavy sighs, the feeling that your floating, and you can't stop smiling. All of this is what I feel when I am behind the camera.

I get the chance to meet so many new people, here so many neat stories, and capture the most precious moments.

The best moments of any session are when the bride and groom forget I am around, the parents craddle their child without any idea they are being photographed, or when a senior can't help but laugh at my jokes that don't make any sense. These moments are unstaged, they are completely real

I am a lifestyle photographer that loves capturing the true lives of those I am photographing. I love to capture the moment and turn it into a memory.

simple \ free \ natural \ heartfelt \ soft

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,800

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

High-Res Images
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
High-Res Images
Toning
Albums
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Flush Mount
Prints

• Amelia
    Amelia Married on 07/13/2019

Our wedding pictures far exceeded our expectations!

When we began looking for a wedding photographer, we had no clue where to start, so we thought it would be best to choose someone who our venue recommended. Beyond Imagination Photography immediately jumped out at us, and from our first contact with Jodi, we knew she was the photographer for us. Throughout our entire wedding process, Jodi was very easy to work with and was extremely patient when answering our millions of questions. After meeting Jodi at our engagement shoot in July 2018, we knew we picked the right choice when she immediately embraced us, nervous laughter and all. On our wedding day in July, Jodi and Martina made everyone feel comfortable and took more pictures than we could have possibly imagined! We couldn't believe how truly incredible our photographers were until we received our photos - WOW! Beyond Imagination Photography is well worth the money (so is the second photographer!), and we would highly recommend this photography service to anyone!
    Melanie Married on 09/22/2018
    I initially chose Jodi because I was searching photographers and fell in love with a couples session. Though it was bizarre messaging someone to replicate it, Jodi responded right away. Not only did we end up going with Jodi for both our engagement photos and our wedding day, she put my husband and I's personality into our photos. Jodi is timely and very personable. She catered to everything I asked for (specific pictures at our wedding day, details I was looking for). Thank you Jodi.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 05/20/2017
    Jodi did an amazing job at capturing out day! Even though it rained all day she got some beautiful indoor images that my husband and I are so happy with :) I would recommend her to anyone!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner

Real Weddings

• Heather & Paul
    24 photos · 05/26/2018

High Volume Entertainment High Volume Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Beyond Imagination Photography for a few weddings now.She is very polite, courteous and works with all the wedding vendors to insure that your photos are breathtaking and timeless. I would recommend her anytime.

James Stokes Photography, LLC James Stokes Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Jodi loves her job and strives to educate herself and others. She is a great treasure to have in the Northwoods. Her sincere and intentional approach to her craft makes each image heart-felt and custom designed. She will become your friend and will make you laugh! We recommend Jodi if your a fun-loving bride seeking a professional to capture your romantic nuptials in the Northwoods! James Stokes www.jamesstokesphotography.com

2143 County Rd XX Mosinee, WI, 54455
7154320053
Location of (Beyond Imagination Photography)

Other vendors in Green Bay for your wedding