3830 Marathon Rd, Marathon, WI 54448 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $3,000
Availability Check your date

About Beyond Imagination Photography

Have you ever walked to the top of a mountain and took in the view? Or have you ever sat on the roof of your house and watched the sun go down. The feelings you get are unbelievable. Chills up your arm, heavy sighs, the feeling that your floating, and you can't stop smiling. All of this is what I feel when I am behind the camera.

I get the chance to meet so many new people, here so many neat stories, and capture the most precious moments.

The best moments of any session are when the bride and groom forget I am around, the parents craddle their child without any idea they are being photographed, or when a senior can't help but laugh at my jokes that don't make any sense. These moments are unstaged, they are completely real

I am a lifestyle photographer that loves capturing the true lives of those I am photographing. I love to capture the moment and turn it into a memory.

simple \ free \ natural \ heartfelt \ soft

Follow Beyond Imagination Photography on

IMG5382
IMG5551
IMG4474
IMG5549

28 Reviews for Beyond Imagination Photography

Melanie · Married on 09/22/2018

I initially chose Jodi because I was searching photographers and fell in love with a couples session. Though it was bizarre messaging someone to replicate it, Jodi responded right away. Not only did we end up going with Jodi for both our engagement photos and our wedding day, she put my husband and I's personality into our photos. Jodi is timely and very personable. She catered to everything I asked for (specific pictures at our wedding day, details I was looking for). Thank you Jodi.

Beyond Imagination Photography 1
    Beyond Imagination Photography 2
  • Alyssa

Alyssa · Married on 05/20/2017

Jodi did an amazing job at capturing out day! Even though it rained all day she got some beautiful indoor images that my husband and I are so happy with :) I would recommend her to anyone!

Amanda · Married on 12/31/2015

Jodi at Beyond Imagination Photography captured our day so perfectly! I was blown away by the images and how quickly we received them, we have gotten so many compliments on how amazing our pictures look!! Jodi helped us figure out the perfect timeline for the day, and was very flexible when we were running late. She allowed me to tailor a package to fit our needs, adding her husband as a second shooter for the day. Jodi and Brent were so nice and made us feel totally comfortable. I hope I have another occasion where I can hire Jodi again!

Beyond Imagination Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Toning, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints

• High Volume Entertainment
    High Volume Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Beyond Imagination Photography for a few weddings now.She is very polite, courteous and works with all the wedding vendors to insure that your photos are breathtaking and timeless. I would recommend her anytime.

• James Stokes Photography, LLC
    James Stokes Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Jodi loves her job and strives to educate herself and others. She is a great treasure to have in the Northwoods. Her sincere and intentional approach to her craft makes each image heart-felt and custom designed. She will become your friend and will make you laugh! We recommend Jodi if your a fun-loving bride seeking a professional to capture your romantic nuptials in the Northwoods! James Stokes www.jamesstokesphotography.com

• 3830 Marathon Rd Marathon, WI 54448 See on map