560 W. Fond du lac St., Ripon, WI 54971 Map · Phone number

c573dbe8e634c5e9 1327170849734 JL1760
JL043624x6

3 Reviews for OnEdge Photography

Addie · Married on 10/01/2012

awesome work! not only did they get some great pictures ....they were awesome to work with. I felt like I've known them for a long time . very happy with my wedding photos.

Sent on 10/07/2012

Amber · Married on 11/11/2011

If you are looking for a great photographer go with these guys! They really know how to capture special moments. Our pictures turned out both playful and elegant. A lot of my friends and family have gone with these guys and loved their work as well. So many candid shots, moments that could have easily slipped by, were captured as if they knew in advance they were going to happen.
    We all had a great time and they were really fun to work with. They made our whole experience stress-free. We had a few people tell us that our photos look like something straight out of a magazine! :)
    When I look back at my photos of my wedding day... I feel as if I'm inside the moment experiencing my wedding all over again.

Mike & Amber

Sent on 05/30/2012

Josh · Married on 06/04/2010

Good work. We were very happy with OnEdge Photography's work.

Sent on 05/30/2012

OnEdge Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 950.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, One Event / Day
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Prints
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• 560 W. Fond du lac St. Ripon, 54971 See on map