3600 W. Commercial Blvd, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33309 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Beverly's Jewelers

Beverly's Jewelers has been family owned and operated by the same family since 1968, now with 2 convenient South Florida locations.

Beverly's Jewelers is a full service jeweler; in addition to our extensive selection of fine jewelry, bridal jewelry and loose diamonds, we offer;

Insurance Appraisals | Jewelry Repair and Restoration | Watch Repair | Custom Design | Layaway | Financing | Gold, Silver and Diamond Buying

gabriel co

23 Reviews for Beverly's Jewelers

• Stu

Stu Maloff · Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Jewelry at Reasonable Prices

I got both the engagement ring and the wedding rings at Beverly's! The staff is attentive and kept records of what was of interest, so when I came back, I didn't need to start from scratch.
    Everyone loved the diamond and the price was the most reasonable for the quality product. I only came there because of an ad on sports radio, but the indeed have nice products at the best price in town, as I went to many other places before making my decision.

Sent on 08/06/2019

Nicole · Married on 12/15/2018

I can't rave enough about my experience creating a custom engagement ring with Beverly's. The entire team there worked with us to ensure that the design was exactly what I had envisioned. In particular, Don was always attentive to my concerns and very responsive. Designer Mark's attention to detail was impeccable. Don and Mark also took care to craft the ring with safety and security in mind, not only style... On top of all this, we came in under budget. We will certainly be back for our wedding bands! The Beverly's team is the engagement and wedding ring DREAM team.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Beverly's Jewelers's reply:

Nicole, thank you so much for taking the time to share your Beverly's experience. Our goal is to not only meet but exceed your expectations. Please remember cleanings are always free so stop in any time. Looking forward to helping you create your dream wedding bands!
    Jeff Malvin, Graduate Gemologist (G.I.A.)
    President - Beverly's Jewelers
  • Caitlin

Caitlin · Married on 09/29/2018

We can’t say enough great things about Beverly’s Jewelers! We love the service and products! You get the truth when you’re working with Beverly’s and the best thing is you walk out feeling so excited about your purchase and the experience! If you need anything custom made they will capture your vision and work with you to create your masterpiece! You’ll be so happy you went to Beverly’s!

Sent on 10/09/2018

Beverly's Jewelers FAQ

• Which of the following services do you offer? Appraisal, Cleaning, Diamond Certification, Payment Plans, Ring Sizing, Shipping, Stone Upgrades
  • What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands, Fair Trade, Handcrafted, Loose Diamonds, Ring Setting
  • What is your average turnaround time for an engagement ring? 1-2 weeks, 3-4 weeks

Real Weddings