4543 Post Oak Place Drive, Suite 221, Houston, TX 77027 Map · Phone number

About Bettina Bridal and Couture

Bridal Alteration Specialist

Getting your wedding gown altered is one of the most important parts of your wedding preparations. Having the perfect fit for your perfect day is an art and a major responsibility. This is precisely what Bettina Bridal and Couture offers you. The hands of a hand-craft art work for your gown and your peace of mind. Making sure your bridal gown will have the perfect fit for your perfect day and wedding is our personal and professional commitment.

At Bettina Bridal & Couture we will do the perfect custom-made alteration exclusively for you.

Visit us and write your reviews on Facebook at Bettina Bridal & Couture and our Wevbsite; www.bettinabridalandcouture.com

img1781
13596101011948203524851365483345n

21 Reviews for Bettina Bridal and Couture

Alexis Pugh · Married on 12/27/2018

Beautiful work!!

I am so pleased with the dress alterations done by Bettina. She was so sweet throughout the entire process and very professional. She is amazing at what she does and I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for wedding dress alterations. It is obvious that she has many many years of experience and she is highly detail oriented. I am so thankful I put my trust in her for my wedding dress alterations. The dress fit like a glove and looked spectacular on my big day! Thank you SO much Bettina!

Sent on 01/06/2019

Cynthia · Married on 10/06/2017

Bettina's Bridal Place is definitely the place to go. Not only did Bettina did my alterations for my special day to perfection, but also custom made my veil. In addition, Bettina gave me her honest opinion about everything I asked. It was crucial for dress to have bustles due to its length and Bettina did a wonderful job creating them and teaching my maid of honor how to do it that day. I'm extremely thankful and highly recommend any bride to visit.

Sent on 02/09/2015

Hannah · Married on 06/24/2017

Betty did a fantastic job with my dress. I had a short timeline between getting engaged and our wedding. I bought a sample dress that needed to be taken in a few sizes. The work on the dress was excellent, it fit perfectly day of. She was able to get the work done quickly and within my budget. Couldn't be happier with my experience.

Sent on 07/31/2017

Award

Bettina Bridal and Couture FAQ

• How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Who do you provide services for? Bride, Bridesmaids, Flower Girls, Mother of the Bride, Mother of the Groom, Ring Bearers
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Appointments Only, Full Customization, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Belts, Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Hair Accessories, Undergarments, Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown? Less than 6 months