Bellmore, NY 11710 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Beth Zink Photography

Enchanting, natural, and romantic. I document the genuine story of your wedding day and love, capturing all the big moments and all the moments in between. With a focus on personal connections I will be there every step of the way to preserve the magic of your day. I cherish the relationships I build with my clients and aim to make you feel comfortable and relaxed so that you can focus on enjoying each moment of your celebration.

Formerly known as Marshall Studios.

Follow Beth Zink Photography on

4 Reviews for Beth Zink Photography

Laura · Married on 09/03/2016

It was so amazing working with Beth. We just did an engagement shoot with her and could not be happier. She has such a unique artistic eye and as a result our photos came out looking like true works of art. My fiancé and I often more that we have no good pictures together because one of us always looks bad in every photo we take. Beth made feel comfortable and knew just how to direct us so that we both look great in every shot! I'm ecstatic about how they came out and would definitely recommend Beth as a photographer for any occasion. She's a true professional and we will certainly be working with her again in the future.

Sarah · Married on 08/14/2015

Beth captured beautiful moments. She is a master of light. So happy with the photos.

Beth Zink and Marshall Studios were a great help. They provided tons of footage - both stills and video - for us, all wonderful shots

Beth Zink Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Wedding Portraits

• Bellmore, NY 11710 See on map