Best Day Forever, LLC

4.8 out of 5 rating
$3,000 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Package Price

Best Day Forever, LLC is a wedding planning company based in Atlanta, Georgia. Owner Terricka is honored to serve nearlyweds as they prepare to celebrate their joyous day. She strives to provide couples with a stress-free planning experience, working with them to bring their vision to life. With a keen eye for detail and endless creativity, she works diligently to create unforgettable events for her cherished clients.

To ensure a fully tailored service for every couple, Best Day Forever, LLC provides couples with a wide range of offerings. Packages available include varying levels of service that range from full event design, partial planning, and day-of coordination. Your planner will be on hand to assist you with every detail, including budget planning, vendor selection, and to-do list creation.

• Black-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$500

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$3,000

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$5,500

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$150

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Destination
Elopement
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

4.9 out of 5 rating
    4.8 out of 5 rating

• I
    India G. Married on 09/17/2022

Personalized Service w/ Excellence

Terri and her team are great! Terri and Jazz worked on setting up and day of coordination for my rehearsal dinner and wedding. Their services were professional and they went above and beyond the job description several times (including situations where I forgot important details or dropped the ball!) I would recommend them to anyone, for any size event, with 100% confidence that the event will run smoothly and stress free!

Best Day Forever, LLC's reply:

Thank you India it was our pleasure working with you and your amazing family!! We couldn’t say thank you enough for booking best day forever!
  • Hannah
    Hannah R. Married on 07/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

We love you best day forever!

ATTENTION ALL BRIDES: STOP LOOKING AND HIRE THEM IMMEDIATELY!!! I have a pretty strict type A personality and am a “do everything myself person” so I was reluctant to give control over of one the biggest events in my life to someone else. However, I’m so glad I found and put my faith in best day forever to work with for my wedding. I needed someone to help me plan and bring everything together since I made a lot of the decorations on my own. This team of wonderful people went above and beyond to make my wedding dream come true. They supported me on everything from helping me find decor for the wedding to making sure that my bachelorette was planned. I felt comfortable the entire process and never once felt like I was unsupported. They even backed me up, calmed me down, and made me feel heard and validated during my final walkthrough at the venue (I was getting overwhelmed and anxious). Everything was perfect, well organized, and I couldn’t have asked for a better event. I got so many compliments on our wedding and some said it was the best they had ever attended. You will not find a better value for the services provided by this company! I will be using them for every event I have for in life. They’re so good, I’m willing to fly them all out of state for my next event. Looking forward to hopefully working with them soon for my future baby shower and gender reveal!

Best Day Forever, LLC's reply:

Thank you Hannah only because you all were amazing! We’re absolutely honored to be able to serve you guys!!! With love we hope to see you again in the near future!!!
    Shelby R. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Catered to the brides vision

When everyone turned down my daughter because of her unusual designs, she said absolutely. In my book, that’s a win. Very easy to work with as well.
  • illustration stars

Team

Terri  Hayes
Terri Hayes
Owner, Lead Coordinator

My name is Terricka (Terri) and I am the owner of Best Day Forever. I spent months and a year and half planning my own wedding. It wasn't until the end where I realized that I may need help. I was so happy that I did because if I didn't have a coordinator I would have been stressed and unable to enjoy my special day. A wedding coordinator is there to handle and provide assistance on your wedding day. We can provide help from the smallest things like favor placements or as big as full on wedding planning. Nothing makes me happier than seeing that smile on my couples face on their wedding day a stress free smile!!!

Asha Nathan-Cleveland
Asha Nathan-Cleveland
Co Owner, Lead Coordinator

My name is Asha Nathan-Cleveland. I am a local event planner here in Atlanta Georgia. I have been planning events, both major and minor, for 8 years. To sharpen my skills I acquired a certificate in Event Planning from Emory University. Events that I have planned or assisted in planning include celebrity events, Foundation events, book signings, social networking events, major birthday celebrations, movie premiers, corporate meetings, trainings and event coordination, Virtual events and weddings. I specialize in Event Logistics, Vendor Coordination, Volunteer Coordination with a whole goal in mind to make sure your event flows and is complete to your satisfaction. I believe in going above and beyond in serving clients and a mission to leave a great impression.

Atlanta Atlanta, GA, 30342
Location of (Best Day Forever, LLC)

Other vendors in Atlanta for your wedding