BeSquared Photography and Video Production

BeSquared Photography and Video Production

Closed business icon The owner has indicated they are no longer in business.
Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

5 Reviews for BeSquared Photography and Video Production

Ceremony (1)
Pre-Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Blu-Ray (1)
Digital Download (1)
DVD (1)

I can't reccommend Brodie enough. Him and his wife, Beth were SO helpful, warm, funny, attentive, and creative. Always looking for the best angle for each part of the day. They didn't miss a single thing and were such an upbeat presence. I definitely would hire them again! No questions about that!

Profile Picture Darcy, 7/22/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital Download

Brodi was a fun photographer. He did our engagement pictures. He really tried to cater to exactly what we wanted. He helped us get comfortable and we had a great time. The pictures came out great even if the weather didn't completely turn out as we had hoped. We were very satisfied. I would definitely recommend this company.

Profile Picture Stevanie, 1/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Brodi worked with us on a movie project and was fabulous from start to finish! He helped make sure we got the right camera angles, and was a master editor to bring the whole film together. Final product was amazing! I've also seen some of his other work, from head shots to wedding videos and he is a genius with any video project he touches. I highly recommend BeSquared Photography and Video for your next project/event!

Profile Picture Devin, 11/10/16, 1 Review