1695 West End Blvd, Minneapolis, MN 55416 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Bergstrom Jewelers

You're planning a life-changing day. And at Bergstrom Jewelers, we'll help make your day one that is unforgettable by starting the perfect day with the perfect ring.

Bergstrom Jewelers is your bridal destination because we:

• Carry one-of-a-kind designs made right here in our store. We also carry top designers, such as A. Jaffe, ArtCarved, Simon G. and more.
  • Have thousands of loose diamonds and settings available.
    (With many to browse and buy online.)
  • Provide quick and easy payment options, financing and layaway.
  • Have a Trade Up program — so your engagement ring can grow with your love.
  • Extend special offers on wedding bands, bridal party gifts, and all your wedding day needs.
  • Have one Graduate Gemologists on staff — all maintaining the highest level of industry standards.
  • Have two goldsmiths on staff — for when you need it NOW.
  • Have nearly 90 years of experience.
  • Make you feel comfortable, relaxed and important.
  • And provide you value and quality every day.

But most importantly, we offer all the above to every customer.

The Bergstrom Promise: Our Lifetime Engagement Ring Warranty.
We guarantee the quality of your purchase — for life. This includes cleaning, sizing, stone tightening and replacement.

Your purchase includes:

• a FREE appraisal
  • and we pay first year premium for Jewelers Mutual Insurance to protect your ring!
    No Service Plan purchase required! You take care of your ring, and we’ll take care of you!

bergsolitairlg
berghalolg
bergsolitairlg

7 Reviews for Bergstrom Jewelers

Alexandra · Married on 07/16/2016

We worked with Dino to create the most beautiful and unique ring I have ever seen in my life. We had a ring from our past as well as a ring from his grandmother, and we used the ring and the diamonds to make a one-of-a-kind engagement ring. They were creative yet professional, and they were easy to get along with as well as amazing at what they do. We also made his wedding band at Bergstrom's and bought my bands there, and we could not be more excited with how everything turned out. The owner of the store even helped us with our ideas for quite awhile, and everyone had creative and new ideas to throw on the table. I have a beautiful ring that is truly one-of-a-kind, made with family diamonds and a ring that has sentimental value, and we couldn't have done it without Dino and the team at Bergstrom's!

Sent on 01/05/2016

Shannon · Married on 08/22/2015

I adore Bergstrom Jewelers! My mother purchased a Bulova watch for my thirtieth birthday a couple years ago that I love, so I was thrilled when my fiance went there to buy an engagement ring. I was floored and overjoyed when he proposed with this ring. The diamond is absolute perfection! Recently, we went in together to pick out our wedding bands...and I was a little nervous because it was such a big decision, but the whole process was delightful. Bob Z. helped us pick out exactly what we had in mind walking in the door without any pressure. He also showed us some awesome new pieces of technology they have, like a engagement ring box with a tiny camera on it...that is such a great idea!
    After such a great experience for Ryan and I, we'd definitely recommend Bergstrom Jewelers!!

Sent on 09/08/2015

Brittany · Married on 05/24/2015

My husband bought me engagement ring from Bergstrom Jewelers and we couldn't have been happier with my ring or the service we received. Mandy was helpful from start to finish and was never "salesy". Would highly recommend Mandy and Bergstrom Jewelers for any jewelry needs!

Sent on 06/01/2015

Bergstrom Jewelers FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands, Designer Accessories, Designer Engagement Rings, Designer Wedding Bands

Real Weddings