3031 Crossview (Westheimer & Fondren), Houston, TX 77063 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Ben's Photography

Ben Dang, 25 years experience in photography and an award winning Certified Professional Photographer.
At Ben's Photography, I combine the traditional with the artistic style.
I capture intimate candid shots that usually go unnoticed as well as the romantic moments you will want to preserve forever.
I use a photojournalistic approach to creatively tell your unique story.
My personalized service from the very beginning will give you the peace of mind that your special day will be preserved in a form you will want to go back to time anh time again.

Please contact us now and discover the High Standard Of Professionalism

BEN0626
BEN0834
2b8d2c69be2a2605 1245213934765 BEN0834

1 Reviews for Ben's Photography

My husband and I can't say enough good things about Ben and our experience with him. We do not live in the Houston area, but he scheduled a last-minute bridal session with us after we got in town at the Japanese Garden in the Hermann Park area, a couple days before the wedding. He came prepared with a fill-in bouquet, boutonniere and everything for the shoot! Hundreds of great shots in just shy of two hours. Within a day or two, he then took one of those to blow up for our wedding reception.

Ben and his videography colleague went to four different locations to shoot on our wedding day that lasted more than 12 hours! They were fun, flexible, and incredibly accommodating. The pictures turned out wonderfully and captured so many wonderful memories that we will cherish for a very long time. I called around to many photography/videography vendors and no one's prices came close to competing with theirs. We have several friends that are in the process of wedding planning now and will definitely be recommending Ben's Photography to them with absolutely no reservations whatsoever!

Sent on 07/27/2014

Ben's Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Ben's Photography 1
    Free 1-20x24 Signature Portrait
    Free 1-20x24 Signnature portrait (value $195) or $200 off the package price

• DPC Videography
    DPC Videography Wedding Videographers

Working with Ben all day long is a fun filled wedding day for me. It makes the unlimited time of shooting goes by faster. He is always on the move and always looking for a great photographic opportunity. It is never a dull moment. His photo journalistic style of shooting is so modern and very creative graphic layout design of his works speaks highly of a true professional photographer he is. I always look forward to working with him at any special event, a bridal photo shoot and wedding events.

• 3031 Crossview (Westheimer & Fondren) Houston, 77063 See on map