515 Deerwood Ct., Painesville, OH 44077 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About Ben Ricci DJs

Ben Ricci DJs is a an up scale entertainment company and DJ located in Cleveland, Ohio. DJs and MCs at Ben Ricci DJ’s provide a fun and stress-free environment for each couple on their big day and guide them through the entire planning process. With over 30 years of experience in the industry, Ben Ricci DJ’s will make sure your celebration is unique and memorable.

Ben Ricci DJs pride themselves on creating extremely memorable events through planning your vision and meeting with you right from the start. All packages and experiences can be custom tailored to meet your personal needs. They offer three levels of packages ranging from essential to elite. The best package includes up to 7 hours of DJ/MC including ceremony, a second sound system for the ceremony with a wireless microphone, uplighting and wall color wash, two monitors with client monograms, a custom dance floor and dance video monitors.

Follow Ben Ricci DJs on

1 Reviews for Ben Ricci DJs

• Alisha

Alisha Fern · Married on 06/09/2019

Everything was flawless!

I'm so glad my wedding coordinator recommended Ben to me! From our first phone call I knew he had the experience, knowledge, and skills to make our wedding perfect. His online client portal made it SUPER easy to put in all of our songs for the ceremony and reception. Even when I changed my mind 395739 times, all I had to do was log on and change them. Shortly before the wedding we had an in-person meeting to discuss all the details and chat about the big day. On the day of our wedding Ben was so graceful working around the chaos of news crews, vendors, and me running around. All of our music was EXPERTLY timed and played exactly when and how we wanted it. He did an amazing job making announcements for our guests to make sure everyone was in the right place at the right time. I will definitely be hiring Ben for any future celebrations! THANK YOU BEN!

Sent on 06/20/2019