106 East Main St, Richmond, KY 40475 Map · Phone number

About Ben Keeling Photography

Ben Keeling Photography is a full service wedding, portrait, and commercial studio based in Richmond KY but willing to travel and accepting destination weddings. Opening shop in 2007, I've shot close to 300 weddings and treasure the memories I record for my clients as if they're my own. I have the greatest job in the world and would love to talk to you about being a small part of your big day.

• Pretty Pixels Photography

Ben Keeling Photography 5
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2018

The Best Photographer

Ben has always been like an older brother to me, back to the days where he used to give me dirty looks when I was looking at the wrong boys in the coffee shop he used to work at ;). Fast forward 6 years and he photographed my brother's wedding. It was only fitting another 7 years later that he would be the only one I wanted to photograph my own wedding. Wouldn't have had it any other way, he's part of the family. I have gotten so many compliments from friends and family on the photos he took. Would highly recommend and can't wait for the next time.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Mansouri · Married on 10/06/2018

The best decision you will ever make is to hire Ben Keeling Photography

To get straight to the point, Ben Keeling is nothing short of incredible. He is truly a talented photographer- he is not just some generic wedding vendor. Ben did both our engagement photos in Nashville and photographed our wedding in New York. We love Ben's work so much that only days after we got engaged we reached out to him to be our photographer. His photos are something special; every time I look at our photos I feel like I am back at our wedding. We are seriously running out of places in our house to hang all of the photos that Ben took! In addition to that, all of our vendors have been in such awe of his photos that they repost them on all their social media! My dress designer has used over 5 of his photos on their instagram account with thousands of followers.

In addition to his talent, Ben is wonderful to be around. He makes you laugh and takes any stress out of a situation. We feel so beyond grateful to have Ben capture the most important day of our lives. I could not recommend him enough. Ben Keeling Photography is hands down the best and easiest decision for your big day!

Ben Keeling Photography 6
    Ben Keeling Photography 7
    Ben Keeling Photography 8
    Ben Keeling Photography 9
    Ben Keeling Photography 10
    Ben Keeling Photography 11
    Sent on 01/13/2019

Christina · Married on 04/08/2017

Ben was terrific to work with! He was willing to work extra hours that day which made for a very long time for him. He remained very professional throughout. He was very responsive to our questions, and had great ideas about the photographs as well. We are waiting to see the photographs but know they will be beautiful as he also did the couple's engagement pictures. I watched as he set up some still photos of the dress, rings, invitation, etc. They were beautifully creative. He is flexible, hard working, and true to his word. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants photos of a special event.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Ben Keeling Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 2300
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Additional Hours
    Custom Graphics
    Engagement Shoot
    High-Res Images
    One Event / Day
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums