Ben Keeling Photography Reviews

Ben Keeling Photography 5
  • Jessica

Jessica · Married on 10/14/2018

The Best Photographer

Ben has always been like an older brother to me, back to the days where he used to give me dirty looks when I was looking at the wrong boys in the coffee shop he used to work at ;). Fast forward 6 years and he photographed my brother's wedding. It was only fitting another 7 years later that he would be the only one I wanted to photograph my own wedding. Wouldn't have had it any other way, he's part of the family. I have gotten so many compliments from friends and family on the photos he took. Would highly recommend and can't wait for the next time.

Sent on 12/11/2018
  • Sarah

Sarah Mansouri · Married on 10/06/2018

The best decision you will ever make is to hire Ben Keeling Photography

To get straight to the point, Ben Keeling is nothing short of incredible. He is truly a talented photographer- he is not just some generic wedding vendor. Ben did both our engagement photos in Nashville and photographed our wedding in New York. We love Ben's work so much that only days after we got engaged we reached out to him to be our photographer. His photos are something special; every time I look at our photos I feel like I am back at our wedding. We are seriously running out of places in our house to hang all of the photos that Ben took! In addition to that, all of our vendors have been in such awe of his photos that they repost them on all their social media! My dress designer has used over 5 of his photos on their instagram account with thousands of followers.

In addition to his talent, Ben is wonderful to be around. He makes you laugh and takes any stress out of a situation. We feel so beyond grateful to have Ben capture the most important day of our lives. I could not recommend him enough. Ben Keeling Photography is hands down the best and easiest decision for your big day!

Ben Keeling Photography 6
    Ben Keeling Photography 7
    Ben Keeling Photography 8
    Ben Keeling Photography 9
    Ben Keeling Photography 10
    Ben Keeling Photography 11
    Sent on 01/13/2019

Christina · Married on 04/08/2017

Ben was terrific to work with! He was willing to work extra hours that day which made for a very long time for him. He remained very professional throughout. He was very responsive to our questions, and had great ideas about the photographs as well. We are waiting to see the photographs but know they will be beautiful as he also did the couple's engagement pictures. I watched as he set up some still photos of the dress, rings, invitation, etc. They were beautifully creative. He is flexible, hard working, and true to his word. Would highly recommend to anyone who wants photos of a special event.

Sent on 06/11/2017

Nina · Married on 10/28/2016

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Ben Keeling. I saw his photos before I ever met him in person. I thought they were phenomenal and knew he would one day shoot my wedding! Almost 10 years later, he was there camera ready. I filled out a sheet ahead time with pictures we wanted and names of family and friends. We suddenly changed our venue and he drove two hours accommodating us. He showed up the day of right on time and remembered everyones names! He is extremely friendly and worked well with everyone. It took several weeks to get the finished photos, but when we got them there were over 1800 high resolution photos that we had access to online and with a flash drive. They were most definitely worth the wait and were beautiful! We appreciate him so much for capturing special moments on our day! We loved him and highly recommend him!

Sent on 08/03/2017

Courtney · Married on 10/17/2015

Ben was absolutely amazing! He was easy to work with and made the mood light and easy throughout the entire day. He asks for a list of the bridal party and family members along with what types of photos you want with them prior to the big day to make sure he gets everything that you want. He was also able to call our family and large bridal party (11 bridesmaids & 11 groomsmen) by name by the end of the night, which is top notch in my book. We got so caught up in the wedding day that would forgot to pay our remaining balance. I text him the next day and he told us to enjoy our honeymoon and we could pay him when we returned! Ben told us our pictures would be ready approximately 1 month after our wedding date. A man true to his word, I received an e-mail from him today that he would ship them out or I could come pick up the jump drives tomorrow (as I work close to his studio.) I would highly recommend Ben to anyone. Seriously, at least 2 of my bridesmaids have already contacted me to get his information because they are interested in using him as their wedding day photographer!

Sent on 11/17/2015

Dana · Married on 10/09/2015

My husband and I were told about Ben from our venue coordinator. When we contacted Ben, he was very prompt and professional in his response, and we quickly set up a consultation.
    Immediately upon meeting him, we felt like he was a perfect fit for our wedding! He seemed like someone we would be friends with!!! He took time getting to know us and finding out details about our relationship that made us unique.
    The day of the wedding Ben was punctual, professional, and an absolutely great guy to work with! He had creative ideas for photographs, and he found some hilarious ways to evoke emotional responses from us and our friends and family! Ben was so calm and collected in his demeanor that it helped quiet my own nerves of the day!
    I know we all had a lot of fun hanging with Ben while he captured the best shots!!!
    We got our pictures just a few days ago and we have been reliving the day through all of the perfectly captures pics! Ben's pictures are absolutely works of art! Our friends and family can't say enough good things about the quality of the photos.
    We plan to have Ben shoot all of our big life events in the future!
    And finally, when we got our pics, Ben provided us the digital files which were these awesome wooden jump drives! It's the little touches that made the whole experience working with him even more special and dear to us!!!!

Sent on 11/08/2015

Meg · Married on 10/03/2014

We got our pictures yesterday and spent over two hours reliving our epic day! Ben is such an amazing photographer! The way he shot them made us feel like we were right there again--evoking emotion in each photo. His creative approach with both angles and color morphed the shots into works of art. We are beyond thrilled by the memories he has provided us. I recommend him to anyone who wants the true essence and emotion of his/her day frozen in time. He's given us a priceless gift, and we're so grateful we chose him for our once-in-a-lifetime day. He's also incredibly affable and laid back. He was even helpful in certain moments though he wasn't asked to help. A great guy who will be professional yet fun on any of your occasions he's shooting.

Sent on 11/14/2014
  • liz

liz · Married on 05/24/2014

Ben was seriously hands down the best photographer my husband and I could of ever chosen. Not only is he great to work with, but he is very laid back and gets the job done. He did our engagement photos too and we were very pleased with his work. We would recommend him to anyone looking for photography!

Sent on 06/01/2014

Amanda · Married on 09/14/2013

I absolutely LOVED our photographer, Ben Keeling! My bridal party and family were impressed with him as well. He is so kind and kept our bridal party laughing the entire day. Ben was always around to get the "shot" I wanted and was totally open to requests and ideas. He is extremely professional, prompt and will be someone I use in the future for family sessions, etc. I truly cannot say enough good things about Ben, not only is his work phenomenal, he seems to be a great person in general.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Nicole · Married on 09/07/2013

I cannot say enough about the experience my fiance (now husband) and I had with Ben throughout our wedding process. He is so calm and laid back, it is nearly frightening, but he brings a great talent with that demeanor. My friends and family loved his personality and he fell right in line with our quirky wedding party. Ben took care of engagement photos and wedding pictures, and I assure you he will be doing family shots in the future! (AND, his time was incredibly afforable for our out of town wedding). We highly recommend Ben!

Sent on 09/17/2013

Carrie · Married on 06/08/2013

This photographer is the best not only is he good looking and personable he is very involved and took several hundred pictures - at one time during the Reception when everyone was dancing he was laying on the floor and taking pictures from very unique angles. We haven't yet seen the pictures but are confident they are going to be great and once we see them we'll let you know the quality.

Sent on 06/16/2013

Ashley · Married on 03/23/2013

I don't even know where to start with Ben Keeling. What an amazing and talented person! I knew from the very first meeting I wanted him as our wedding photographer. He has such a calming personality about him. On the wedding day he arrived early and I expressed I was nervous about having photos taken but he made me feel 100% comfortable within 15 minutes. Everyone else in the wedding party loved working with Ben as well. He was very personable and fun and had some great ideas for photos. When the wedding was over, both my husband and I expressed that Ben made the day so smooth and fun! If you are looking for a wedding photographer we HIGHLY recommend Ben Keeling!

Sent on 04/11/2013

Tonya · Married on 09/11/2010

As soon as my husband and I got engaged we knew we wanted to use Ben as our photographer. I have had the pleasure of knowing Ben and his work for years, and it is incredible! Ben is truly blessed with such an awesome talent. He captured our wedding in such a beautiful and unique way. I have had so many compliments on our photos. Thanks, Ben for doing such a wonderful job!

Sent on 11/04/2010

Carissa · Married on 06/12/2010

I booked Ben soon after getting engaged. It was truly one of the best decisions I made throughout the wedding planning process. Our pictures are truly my favorite part of the big day. Ben was very nice and flexible and made an instant impression on many of our friends and family members. My Dad dabbles in photography, so I am very picky about the quality of photos. I couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 01/31/2011

Meredith · Married on 06/05/2010

Ben was fantastic! He was referred to us through a friend of a friend and I couldn't have been happier with the photos. We met him to do an initial consultation and I just knew he was perfect to photograph our wedding. He may be quiet and blend into the background but he came out with AMAZING photos. Our wedding was in June and we still haven't been able to select our favorites because they are all so good.

After the wedding, he had our proofs to us in a short amount of time and we were also able to purchase the high resolution discs from him which made getting copies of prints for grandparents, etc. super easy. No matter how many annoying emails I sent him, he always responded quickly and was able to adjust to our needs.

He did such a great job at our wedding that my Matron of Honor had him photograph their son this past summer and then their newborn daughter when she was born this fall.

I couldn't recommend him enough to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Regina · Married on 07/05/2008

Ben's photography is one of a kind! He is absolutely amazing, and has such a fresh eye! He is so flexible, and willing to do any shots you've seen that you like, any ideas that you have spure of the moment, anything! We are sooooo in love with our photographs, I wish I could make wallpaper out of all of them so I would not have to choose which ones to frame! My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice of photographer - I could not have imagined our wedding without him! :)

I would strongly recommend that you go with Ben to do your photography, you will be so glad you did!!!

Sent on 11/11/2008
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 12/28/2007

Ben Keeling is an amazing photographer! He puts a lot of time in effort in everything he does. He also does a lot of print options, not just photography. You can have invitations, seating charts and wedding programs done by him as well! We will continue to use his services in the future!

Sent on 01/20/2008