Fort Myers, FL 33905 Map · Phone number

About Alison Beyer Photography

I am a Fort Myers-based photographer that is passionate about people, photography, and marriage! I specialize in weddings and portraiture and have been doing so for over 10 amazing years. I feel truly blessed to be able to do what I genuinely love doing. I am fully licensed and insured and am a member of Southwest Florida Professional Photography Association.

And most importantly, I'd love to hear from you and how I can serve you in photography. If you need package and pricing information, want to set up an appointment or have any questions please don't hesitate to call or email me any time!

239.634.4191 - alison@alisonbeyerphotography.com

classiccar
DSC9357

7 Reviews for Alison Beyer Photography

Natalie · Married on 10/03/2013

AMAZING - that is how I would describe our Wedding pictures. My now-husband and I knew we wanted artistic Wedding photographs that were unique. We chose to do a destination wedding and simply chose Alison based on her website...while it may seem scary to do that, we were so fortunate we chose her! She delivered exactly what we were hoping for but best of all...she is very easy to work with. After our Wedding, Alison was very flexible about getting prints when we needed and she was very patient working with me to create our perfect album. I can't say enough about her but I am very fortunate we chose her!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Danny · Married on 06/26/2013

We used Alison for family pictures (actually it was 2 families, mine and my sister in-law and her daughters), on Wednesday June 26th 2013. I could not be happier with the results. She did a great job. She is incredible good and patient with kids. These kids were a handful to say the least and it did not seem to faze her at all. Communication was great; she always got back to all my questions. She also picked a great location and we got over 200 pictures, many of which will be hanging on my walls for a very long time. I just can't say enough to emphasize how happy I am with the results from Alison. Without a doubt the best experience I have had with a professional photographer I have had and we have used many photographers over the years.

Sent on 07/18/2013

Alicia · Married on 06/25/2011

Alison was wonderful, easy going and and great to work with. Our pictures are amazing!!

Sent on 12/03/2011

Award

Alison Beyer Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• Simple Elegant Weddings
    Simple Elegant Weddings Wedding Planners

I am more than honored to have Alison shooting for Simple Elegant Weddings ~ Alison has produced MANY MANY MANY happy clients for our team. Alison provides not only great photography but also lots of fun and creativity!

• Vasari Country Club
    Vasari Country Club Country Club Weddings

Alison has a wedding package available for anyone's budget and is so easy to work with on any kind of event!

• The Plantation Golf & Country Club
    The Plantation Golf & Country Club Country Club Weddings

A total professional, Alison will make your special day memorable for a lifetime!

• Fort Myers, 33905 See on map