925 Highview St Apt 2, Pittsburgh, PA 15206 Map · Phone number

de81520c92a325b8 1326431161760 TW10
TW1

4 Reviews for Ben Filio Photography

April · Married on 05/02/2015

My husband and I really enjoyed working with Ben. We took our engagement pictures with him last summer and they were absolutely stunning. Everyone who saw them absolutely loved them- they were so unique and exactly what we wanted. I will say that it did take a little bit longer than we had hoped to receive them back, but when we did, the results made it well worth it. Ben does like to do a lot of candid style pictures- nothing overly stuffy. Definitely a very modern feel to his work, none of that awful over-the-top retouching.
    We just had our wedding and worked with Ben and his assistant Andy. They were both a pleasure to work with- we had a lot of fun. It seemed like Ben and Andy had worked together before and were very professional.
    I would definitely recommend Ben's work to any friend or family.

Sent on 05/12/2015

4.2
      3.0

Ben has worked with our friends before for their wedding and their pictures were stunning! She did warn me that he took a bit longer than the contract said it would to receive the pictures back. However, when they came back, they were amazing! He is very responsive to text or email and responds very promptly. He doesn't have a set list of shots to obtain, but is willing to take whatever shots you ask! He was willing to travel to do our engagement shoot and made us feel very comfortable! Even with the costs of travel, he is rather reasonably priced compared to other photographers! He's laid back style but fun attitude and easy going vibe is a relief and a blast to work with!

Sent on 10/01/2015

Jackie · Married on 05/09/2015

3.8
      3.5
      3.0

My husband and I truly enjoyed working with Ben on the day of our wedding. Our ceremony and reception were outdoors and we wanted a natural yet modern feel to the photos, and Ben delivered. He worked with an assistant on the day of the wedding. He was flexible and accommodating with the photos we wanted to take, and he has great ideas. The photos delivered on a USB drive for us to print was exactly what we were looking for....artsy, simple, timeless.
    The administrative side of photography is not Ben's strength. I had mailed the check for my final payment to the address shown on the contract we had signed, but he never received it as he had moved and I didn't know. We took care of that without a problem. But, as others have stated, our final photos were overdue from the date promised in the contract by one month. Again, what he delivered we loved, but the photographer gets to set the expectation for delivery time so it seems he should be more realistic with those dates.

Sent on 03/25/2016

Ben Filio Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Proofs