5601 NORTH 37th ST, Tacoma, WA 98407 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Belscope Weddings

www.belscopeweddings.com

Belscope Weddings is a wedding videography team located in Tacoma, Washington. Owners Kel and Megan Madden love being a part of the wedding industry. Their favorite part is meeting all of the fun and unique couples that hire them for their wedding day. Kel has more than 20 years of experience filming and editing. His passion for storytelling will beautifully document your day in a way that can be shared with generations to come. Megan has been artist her entire life and tends to look for beauty in unusual places. She and Kel will be there for you from start to finish to ensure every detail is accounted for.

Belscope Weddings uses a traditional and cinematic style while shooting on your wedding day. The couple is available to shoot during your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony preparations, wedding ceremony, and reception. Kel and Megan cover one event per day and shoot at multiple locations with multiple cameras. Your high-definition videos will be available to your as a digital download or on a USB flash drive. Belscope Weddings offers the following videography services:

• Additional hours

22 Reviews for Belscope Weddings

1 User photo

Belscope Weddings 1

Laura K · Married on 08/25/2018

Incredible finished product, above & beyond service, incomparable attention to detail

My husband and I were married August 25, 2018 at High Cedars Golf Club in Orting, WA. I discovered Belscope while searching online for area videographers. After reviewing just one of their past films on their website, I knew without a doubt that they were who I wanted to film my wedding, reception, and getting ready phase. Kel and his team capture high quality footage guaranteed to bring a tear to your eye, and the expert, highly professional film cutting is worth every penny (Belscope's rates are actually very affordable; I know a wedding coordinator who previously ran her business in a large Californian city where the base price for videography was three to four times Belscope's base price, for reference). Kel and his team also do a phenomenal job of capturing all the little details--they really know how to best leverage the surrounding scenery and the candid moments that present themselves throughout the day to create a truly beautiful final product that very much suits the personalities of the bride and groom. We could not be more satisfied or happy with the service and footage we received--Belscope gets nothing but our highest praise for their excellent recording of our wedding memories! Also to note, Kel and his team are very friendly and tractable--they don't make you feel awkward on camera at all!--and are very responsive to the needs of each individual couple.
    If you're on the fence about pursuing videography, I highly recommend that you get off the fence and go for it. Videography was high on our list for how we wanted to capture our special day and was one expense we were definitely willing to splurge on. Photos are great, but in today's digital age, professional film editing is now accessible to those looking to commemorate their big life events at a reasonable rate and I feel is well worth spending the money on--you really will thank yourself later. Despite all of the hours spent planning, your wedding day will go by in the blink of an eye, and you will miss some of the smaller details amidst all of the hubbub, or they will fade from your memory over time. Gone are the days of some random relative running around making everyone ill with their fast-panning, amateur camcorder skills--the videography of today is the real deal. So, hire Kel and his team at Belscope out and join the multitude of previous customers still tearing up and getting emotional over their wedding film (:

David Gutierrez · Married on 06/30/2018

We were very fortunate to have Belscope!

Belacope filmed my wedding in June. During my wedding, Kel was polite, professional and did an amazing job capturing moments my wife and I will cherish forever. Our wedding had a lot of guests and kel did a great job maneuvering his way during the ceremony and the reception. We were really happy with our wedding short and all the footage on the USB. I highly recommend them!

Amber · Married on 06/16/2018

Best Choice We Could Have Made!

Kelechi was absolutely amazing to work with. His work is beautiful and I’m so thankful that my wife and I found it in our budget to hire Belscope Weddings to film our wedding. I’ll hit him for everything in the future. Hire him before he realizes his work is worth much more than what he charges!

Belscope Weddings Pricing

Belscope Weddings Price Rates

Belscope Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,695.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Client Revisions, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Raw Footage, Save The Date
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive