104 Walden Rd, Thomasville, GA 31792 Map · Phone number

About Belles N Beaus Bridal and Formal Wear

Belles N Beaus Bridal and Formal Wear is a new Bridal Store in beautiful Thomasville Georgia. . We are conveniently located between Tallahassee Fl. and Thomasville Ga. on Hwy 319 South. We are a family owned and operated business. We offer a nice selection of bridal, bridesmaids, flower girl, mother of bride / groom, pageant, homecoming, prom gowns and tuxedo rentals.

mirrorpic
otsidepic
bridesmaids2pic

9 Reviews for Belles N Beaus Bridal and Formal Wear

Charity · Married on 03/12/2016

The owner was pleasant and easy to work with and they have a nice selection of dresses at great prices. I found the perfect dress!

Sent on 05/25/2015

Verlonda · Married on 11/09/2014

I had such a wonderful visit (all 3 visits) in Thomasville picking out my perfect dress. On all 3 different occasions the staff was so helpful and friendly, as if I was the only client there. Not only did I find my gown, I found my reception dress, my mother of the bride dress and my bridesmaid's dresses...all reasonably priced. It was a great experience and I would recommend this boutique to anyone.

Sent on 06/28/2014
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 05/11/2012

The first dress I tried on at all was at Belles N Beaus. I fell in love with it. I tried on several more and even went to different places, but nothing compared to the first dress at Belles N Beaus. I also didn't find anyone as helpful and the prices at the other places were much higher than at Belles N Beaus. I went back and tried the dress on one more time, and when they gave me a sparkling belt to try on with it, I knew it was the one! I LOVE my dress and I'm so thankful for their help in making it perfect. The belt just added so much. Even with the belt, I paid less than I would have anywhere else. When my dress came in only 4 weeks later, it had the right size on the tag (which was the same size as the one in the store that I had tried on that fit perfectly), but it was WAY too small (I tried on the one that was in the store again just to make sure it wasn't me and that one still fit). So, they sent it back and had a new one made in the right size and it was back the next week!

Sent on 06/07/2012

Belles N Beaus Bridal and Formal Wear FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Garters, Hair Accessories, Jewelry, Shoes, Undergarments, Veils

• Steve Corbett Photography
    Steve Corbett Photography Wedding Photographers

One of the finest bridal shops in this area is Belles and Beaus. I've spent time working with the folks there, and they are some of the nicest people you'd ever want to work with. Their shop is very well stocked, and professionally run. They have everything you could want as a bride shopping for your dress and for those of your bridesmaids. An incredible selection, and the finest name brands! Very comfortable surroundings, dressing rooms, and lots of mirrors so you can see yourself from every angle! You definitely need to pay them a visit!

• 104 Walden Rd Thomasville, 31792 See on map