2700 S. College, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number

About Belle Shea Salon

Belle Shea Salon is here to stand out amongst other hair salons in providing you an exceptional experience for your beauty needs. From the time you walk in the door, we promise to greet you with great customer service that will carry throughout all appointments. We specialize in haircutting and color, hair extensions, makeup, waxing, eyelash extensions, nails, spray tanning, and more!

We also specialize in wedding hair and makeup and can travel on site anywhere! If you're needing hair and makeup for special event photography like family shoots, senior and maternity sessions, editorial work, marketing for businesses, you won't find a better qualified team. With staff members who are highly talented in their skills, we guarantee you'll be happy with your services! We have provided great beauty services for over five years as a hair salon in Fort Collins, Colorado. We guarantee excellence and look forward to meeting you soon.

Follow Belle Shea Salon on

Belle Shea Salon 6
Belle Shea Salon 7
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2019

Simple, easy, and so talented

Lauren and her team listened to what I and my bridesmaids wanted. They were fast, talented, and really enjoyable to be around. Everyone looked so beautiful and natural and the hair and makeup lasted the whole night! They were a bit pricey but in the end, the convenience and quality was worth it.

Sent on 10/04/2019
    Belle Shea Salon 8
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/16/2019

Hair and Makeup Wizards

I loved working with Jordyn and the rest of the Belle Shea team! I don't often have my hair and makeup done so I was a little concerned about finding someone who help me find a look where I still looked like "me" on the wedding day and not overly made-up. The first thing that impressed me was the speed with which Jordyn responded to all of my messages and questions. When I showed up for my hair and makeup trial I showed Jordyn a few pictures on my phone and she created a look that I absolutely loved in what seemed like no time at all. The rest of my party also loved the hairstyles and makeup that were recommended by the stylists and everyone looked amazing at the wedding. Thanks again Jordyn and crew for making everything so easy!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Hannah Kusmik · Married on 10/05/2018

Incredible!

Lauren and her staff at Belle Shea Salon did my hair and makeup as well as my bridesmaids hair and makeup for my wedding one month ago, and they were absolutely amazing!!!!!! They were so friendly, showed up right on time, made the hair and makeup time a blast, and best of all, made us all look and feel beautiful. Their staff is knowledgeable and so friendly. They provide much more than beautiful hair and makeup, but they also provide you with a great experience, confidence, and great support right before your wedding. :-) You can’t go wrong with Belle Shea Salon!!!!

Sent on 11/05/2018

• What is the base price for manicures? $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures? $ 35.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services? $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Consultation, Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Hair Removal, Makeup, Manicure / Pedicure, Men's Grooming, Mult. Stylists, Salon, Spa, Tanning, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Coloring, Extensions, Haircuts, Keratin, Perm, Textured Hair Styling, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair
  • What hair removal services do you offer? Depilatories, Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer? Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate? 20

• ShutterChic Photography
    ShutterChic Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked alongside Belle Shea Salon numerous times and in each case they never cease to amaze me and provide happy clients! The hair and make-up photographs wonderfully and they are experts at providing camera-ready styles! Each stylist is wonderful and does an amazing job in the salon and on location!

• Lace and Lilies
    Lace and Lilies Wedding Florists

We just love being in the same building as Belle Shea Salon. Their creativity and customer service with all of their clients is on point- you will not be disappointed!

• 2700 S. College Fort Collins, 80525 See on map