2700 S. College, Fort Collins, CO 80525 Map · Phone number

About Belle Shea Salon

Lauren Shea Artistry is here to stand out amongst other beauty service providers in providing you an exceptional experience for your beauty needs. She also specializes in wedding hair and makeup and can travel on site anywhere! If you're needing hair and makeup for special event photography like family shoots, senior and maternity sessions, editorial work, marketing for businesses, you've come to the right place! She is highly talented in her skills, and she guarantee's you'll be happy with your services! She has provided great beauty services for over 11 years in Northern Colorado area. She guarantees excellence and looks forward to meeting you soon.

Follow Belle Shea Salon on

19 Reviews for Belle Shea Salon

• Kate

Kate B. · Married on 09/29/2019

Fantastic!

Jordan was absolutely FANTASTIC to work with!! She was super responsive with any questions I had and was even able to help accommodate a last minute addition! When I went in for my trial I had no idea what I wanted, just had a bunch of pictures. She asked me to pick my top favorites and worked her magic! On the day of, her and the other ladies were on time, very professional, and made sure I was 100% happy with my hair and make up. They even finished early which was awesome because we had some time to just hang out before photos started! They were all SO SWEET and so great to work with! Jordan made me feel incredibly beautiful and I highly recommend her and her team!!!

Sent on 11/14/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 08/31/2019

Simple, easy, and so talented

Lauren and her team listened to what I and my bridesmaids wanted. They were fast, talented, and really enjoyable to be around. Everyone looked so beautiful and natural and the hair and makeup lasted the whole night! They were a bit pricey but in the end, the convenience and quality was worth it.

Sent on 10/04/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 03/16/2019

Hair and Makeup Wizards

I loved working with Jordyn and the rest of the Belle Shea team! I don't often have my hair and makeup done so I was a little concerned about finding someone who help me find a look where I still looked like "me" on the wedding day and not overly made-up. The first thing that impressed me was the speed with which Jordyn responded to all of my messages and questions. When I showed up for my hair and makeup trial I showed Jordyn a few pictures on my phone and she created a look that I absolutely loved in what seemed like no time at all. The rest of my party also loved the hairstyles and makeup that were recommended by the stylists and everyone looked amazing at the wedding. Thanks again Jordyn and crew for making everything so easy!

Sent on 03/30/2019

Award

Belle Shea Salon FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 65.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What is the base price for manicures?
    $ 25.00
  • What is the base price for pedicures?
    $ 35.00
  • What is the starting price for tanning services?
    $ 35.00
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
    Trial Service
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Salon
    Spa
    Tanning
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Depilatories
    Waxing
  • What tanning services do you offer?
    Spray Tanning
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• ShutterChic Photography Wedding Photographers

I have worked alongside Belle Shea Salon numerous times and in each case they never cease to amaze me and provide happy clients! The hair and make-up photographs wonderfully and they are experts at providing camera-ready styles! Each stylist is wonderful and does an amazing job in the salon and on location!

• Lace and Lilies Wedding Florists

We just love being in the same building as Belle Shea Salon. Their creativity and customer service with all of their clients is on point- you will not be disappointed!

• 2700 S. College Fort Collins, 80525 See on map
    Location of (Belle Shea Salon)