Linden, NJ 07036 Map · Phone number

About Bella Rosa Events & Interior Designs

Bella Rosa Events & Interior Designs is a boutique event planning and design company. We work closely with our clients to develop a true understanding of their specific needs, style, personality, and budget. Most importantly, we are here to guide you through every step of the wedding planning process from concept to completion.

We boast over 10 years of experience in the special events industry and we pride ourselves on our affordability, exceptional personalized service, attention to detail, and innovative approach to making your special day flawless and most of all, stress free!

Contact Us Today to begin the wonderful journey!

Tamara Rose ~973.380.6145~

Satisfied Clients~ Bride & Groom
Satisfied Clients~ Bride & Groom

8 Reviews for Bella Rosa Events & Interior Designs

Gia · Married on 08/23/2015

Tami is very easy to work with, always offer advice. She is always available when you need her and goes beyond my expectations when I ask her to do something and in a short span of time. She is currently working on my bridal shower and I can not wait to see how great it turns out! She is making planning my wedding a lot easier!!!

Sent on 12/06/2014

Darla · Married on 01/03/2015

My husband and I are so happy that we hired Tamara and Stephanie for our Day of Coordinator. I was apprehensive about hiring a Day Of Coordinator because I'd planned so much of my wedding already, but Tamara & Stephanie stepped right in and picked up where I left off. They coordinated with all my vendors and the venue to make sure all of my wedding day details were intact. My wedding day went very smoothly and I was just able to relax and enjoy getting married. They even set-up a beautiful winter wonderland themed candy bar at my reception which was a big hit with our guest. They are an excellent group of ladies to work with.

Sent on 02/01/2015

Alexandra · Married on 07/26/2014

I am so grateful that we had Tamara and Bella Rosa coordinate our wedding. My husband and I loved everything about her and her team.Tamara has a great personality; she was pleasant to be with, energetic and, most importantly, very professional.
    When we decided to hire a wedding planner, we had no idea of what to do. Tamara guided us through everything perfectly including budget planning, vendor and venue selecting, decoration ideas, etc. She was passionate, attentive and extremely patient. On our wedding day, everything was planned out beautifully. We had the best moments thanks to Tamara and her team.
    I highly recommend Tamara and the Bella Rosa team to anyone out there who is looking for a wedding planner. Her prices were reasonable and we got the best value out of it. Her service was the best investment we spent in our wedding. I am truly happy we chose her service.
    Thank you, Bella Rosa!