Edgewater, NJ 07020 Map · Phone number

About Bella Organici Skin Care/ Organic Tans

Bella Organici is a luxury organic company. It was founded when the owner Celebrity Skin and Tanning expert, Danielle was pregnant. We focus on the luxury of skin care without harmful chemicals. Our facials are made with Organic herbs and oils fresh daily. All services performed, use organic ingredients from local certified organic farmers. The products we use were created by our founder, made right here in America and follow Australian guidelines. That's the highest format you can follow in the tanning industry.

Bella Organici has appeared in magazines, on the red carpet and on major TV network shows. Our solutions have no streaks, no orange color and none of that gross smell. Don't believe us? Ask some of our clients and our celebrity clients.

We offer facials, organic cellulite wraps, detox wraps, rejuvenation treatments, organic tans and anti aging treatments. All of our staff are licensed professionals.

We offer the cutest packages right down to the unique gifts we personally pick for your party. Choose us for the ultimate in tanning and skin care.

Follow Bella Organici Skin Care/ Organic Tans on

unnamed 4
unnamed

13 Reviews for Bella Organici Skin Care/ Organic Tans

carissa · event on 01/13/2015

Bella Organic is AMAZING! The products are safe and effective. I started using this company when I was pregnant. I was scared to use just anything on myself because of my child. This company assured me of the ingredients and was very informative. I've been using them every since! Now Here I am a bride with them on speed dial for all my wedding events. this company has been so flexible with my crazy schedule and so quick with any products I wanted to order. I don't go to the stores for products or a tanning salon every since I started using Bella O. I highly recommend these funny, sweet, knowledgeable women!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

As a bride who is a true girly girl, my biggest concern was how I looked on my big day. I have been planning my wedding for 8 months and i could not have been happier with how my day turned out.. Origionally being from England you can just imagine how white my skin is, i was blending into my dress. I approached Bella Organici team about a spray tan after hearing from one of my bridesmaids about how fabulous their tans were. She was not wrong.
    I was told that we could set up a 'trial spray' about 6 weeks before my wedding where we would go over the different shades. I decided to include all of the Bella Organici services and co-inside it with my Bachalorette Party. Myself and my 4 bridesmaids all received Cellulite Treatments, Facials and Tans. During my tan it was explained how the shades are not premixed, and we can create a shade especially for me and my skin. The whole experience with the Bella Organici team was amazing.
    When it came down to my wedding I was so happy with how everything came out. My tan didn't rub off onto my white dress, and faded so naturally on my Honeymoon and lasted a solid 2/3 weeks.
    I would highly reccommend any of their treatments, not only just for occasions but to recieve on a day to day basis.. I now get a spray tan every 3 weeks with out fail. I cannot live without it!!!!!!

Sent on 01/27/2015

Jennifer · Married on 12/26/2014

I will admit I was nervous to get a spray tan because I alway believed you turned orange. However I was so WRONG! This company is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM!!

Sent on 01/05/2015

• Edgewater, 07020 See on map
    9083138232 (Other Phone Number)