Bella Floral

Littleton, CO View map
    Michele Married on 09/13/2014
    I had some great vendors (I got lucky!!) and I mean it when I say that Bella Floral was my best choice. Bridget is a really enjoyable person to work with and truly respected my vision and budget. She never tried to push me into things and wanted and actually suggested ways to get more for my money. She was super flexible and dedicated to making sure I was happy. I had imagined a certain type of candle holder for my centerpieces. Two weeks before the wedding,
    I met with her and she explained that what we had originally planned wasn't originally working. I was so focused on other details that I told her not to worry about it. It was not something she had done wrong - just a lack of supply for something I wanted. Well...about three days before the wedding, Bridget emailed me to let me know she'd handmade what I was dreaming of. When I saw the centerpieces at the wedding, it was exactly what I wanted. She went above and beyond! It is clear that Bridget loves what she does and wants to make people happy. She is a breath of fresh air in an industry that is so often manufactured and focused on making a buck.
    Tara Married on 06/18/2011
    Bridget owns Bella Floral and is fun, enthusiastic, and affordable. My favorite part about Bridget is that she really listened to what I wanted and never tried to sell me anything I didn't need. Other florists I met with insisted they knew what was best for our wedding and truly didn't. Bridget made fantastic suggestions but always took into account what we wanted first.
    Becca Married on 07/21/2013
    Bridget is the owner of Bella Floral and a delight to work with. She doesnt have a shop, but has wonderful pictures and a knowledge of what would work well. My husband and I paid for the wedding almost entirely by ourselves so budget was a huge concern, and Bridget understood and worked with me to find flowers I would love. We met several times throught the planning process and would end up just chatting over lunch. Shes so friendly and easy to talk to. I changed my mind serveral times throughout my engagement and she was more than accomodating. The resposiveness could have been a little bit better, but the summer is wedding season and as a one woman show with a family she gets incredible busy. On the day of the wedding she came in plenty of time with our flowers and her son even helped put together our guest book puzzle. My bouquet was more perfect than I had ever thought it could be and the flowers held up for more than two weeks after the wedding. Bridget was a delight to work with and Im very happy we chose her.

12038 W. Hornsilver Mtn. Littleton, 80127
Location of (Bella Floral)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding