Bella Flora Wedding & Event Designs

Temecula, CA View map

$2,500 Typical Price

Flowers are in the Erick's DNA! His family has been designing in flowers for over 100 years! His Grandfather and father started in Michigan. Built their first flower shop literally brick by brick. It still stands today! Because Erick started at such a young age, he understands the importance of a fully blossomed rose in your wedding bouquet or center piece. He knows the importance of translating your dreams into your flowers... Give him a call, you can hear it in his voice... He cares...

• Katelynn
    Katelynn C. Married on 09/10/2021

Amazing Experience!

Erick was so great to work with. Erick did both our flowers and officiated our wedding and I cannot say enough good things about our experience. Erick was so flexible especially when we needed to postpone our wedding. Communication was easy, anytime there were questions he would send pictures for clarification or we would set up a phone call. Everything from our first consultation to the wedding day was stress-free. He took my vague ideas and created stunning arrangements. The flowers were beyond what we imagined, they were so beautiful. Erick is truly talented at what he does. We are so glad he was a part of our day and cannot recommend him enough. Thank you, Erick!
  • Roselynne
    Roselynne Married on 06/27/2021

Outstanding Experience

We have worked with Erick for three weddings in our family now, and we won't go anywhere else. He has provided both floral and wedding officiant services for us, and we were extremely happy with how he delivered on both every single time. He is very detail oriented, punctual and friendly. We respect his work ethic, creative ideas and found him to be very flexible in working within our budget. He will definitely be our "go to" florist for any future needs.

Bella Flora Wedding & Event Designs's reply:

Thank you so very much for your kind words. It has been such a pleasure to serve your family on each and every occasion. I loved working with you each step along the way. Families like you are what makes what I do an incredible experience! Thank you for the honor. Wishing you every success with much love and peace for your future.

Warmest regards,
    Erick
    @bellaflorawed 💐
  • Tammy
    Tammy R. Married on 05/29/2021

Eric made sure everything was taken care of. He even let me know when I needed to add anything and what I could add. All his recommendations were grea

Thank you. Everything was so beautiful. Several people asked for your name last night. I was happy to provide it

Temecula, CA, 92590
Location of (Bella Flora Wedding & Event Designs)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding