Bella Donna Bridal CHS

Mount Pleasant, SC View map Visit website

Bella Dona Bridal CHS is a wedding hair and makeup salon based in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina. The salon was started by Michela Hamill, a licensed cosmetologist, and hair and makeup artist. Michela knows that weddings are one of the most important days in a person’s life, and is honored to be part of the process. Her team brings gorgeous looks and attentive service to clients, ensuring that they look dreamy and resplendent on their special day.

Bella Donna Bridal offers a variety of beauty services to get soon-to-be newlyweds feeling luxurious and pampered. Clients are invited to schedule consultations and trials for both hair and makeup to ensure that they find the right look for the big day. Makeup looks range from glamorous to natural, while the hairstylists are happy to create beachy waves, elegant updos, or any style their clients' dream of. For the wedding day, Michela and her staff will travel to the venue and provide on-site services. The team is timely, thorough, and prioritizes the needs of its clients, offering fully customized looks to the entire wedding party.

• Woman-owned

• Ashlan
    Ashlan F. Married on 11/13/2021

Made my wedding day look dreams come true

Michaela is excellent at what she does. I found her through The Knot and I booked a trial appointment with her a few months before the wedding date. After that appointment, I knew she was exactly who I wanted to go with. She listened to what my vision was and made it come to life (and then some!). She also did a few of my bridesmaids hair and makeup as well as my mother. I'm so glad I had her for my big day. I felt beautiful all night and that is in huge part due to her and her talents. You should book her now! She's wonderful!
    Jordan M. Married on 10/16/2021

I have never felt more beautiful in my LIFE

From the very beginning Michaela was very responsive! I had booked it during COVID awhile before my wedding with the uncertainty of what was going to happen. We have a total of 13 ladies getting their hair and makeup done. She brought an unbelievable squad to our backyard wedding. They were all truly amazing and talented. I cried most of time AND I got cake thrown in my face and my hair and makeup stayed in place. It was magic.

Mount Pleasant, South Carolina Mount Pleasant, SC, 29466
Location of (Bella Donna Bridal CHS)

Other vendors in Charleston for your wedding